[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

5 minutes ago, soorani said:

I don't understand how does it have such a low ratings, but still is popular on naver and so on... does ppl there watch it online or something like that?

tbh, I'm more disappointed that the low ratings prevent LJG to win some (well deserved) awards ...

I really hope LJG will get an award. Also, the best OST award if there's such an award because the songs, and i mean all of the songs, are so good. :)

• Like 19

20 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

Can someone tell me.. what was the ending for HS's maid in the chinese novel?

Someone mentioned it was uttterly disgusting.. I'm curious what it was

Spoiler

Hmmmmm....she been steam alive till cooked(dead) in a very big steamer...by 4th..which is the king by then...that why rouxi cannot take it, oh in additional to that, 4th force every maid in the palace to watch that process, to serve as a warning to them..that is totally disgusting..

after that scene...I avoid eating bun for quite sometime

• Like 6

@MadraRua @meahri_1 I'm so sorry last night I can't come for the roll call...the internet was a torture for me..and I couldn't load the thread page....At All!!! I don't know why...:tears: Maybe tonight, I'll be present...if the internet not failed on me...*praying*

Ok..may I talk about the face off here??this is the face off battle I talked about pages ago, right???when I said I'll choose Prince Wang So?? and...I did it..over and over again...every 10 minutes..hahaha...but it seems the result still thight...well..they put him with Song Joong Ki a.k.a Capt.Yoo, of course the result is very thight...but I still choose Wang So...Capt.Yoo already has all these awards anyway.....

HHHHHHH....5 more eps..and I didn't want this to end...can we have season 2, please???please, prod team??? with Lee Joon Gi & IU as a modern couple??can't we??? :bawling:  

AND WHERE IS THE OST I'D BEEN ASKING ABOUT?????????!!!! LJG & IU SING TOGETHER???WHERE IS IT DRAMA GOD????

Why are all my prayers didn't come true???huuaaaaa....okay, sorry for that Chingu...

@ruizaio I took the DVD/Bluray survey twice...with different email addresses..I can do that, right? :P

• Like 19

1 minute ago, kriswu said:

Oh, thanks for this! I do believe this version is quite different; the I Love You, the way they talk things out so that there'll be no misunderstandings (I hope this will never change and hoping they'll continue to be like this 'til the end) I don't want them to break up just because of some petty misunderstandings and lies.

I kinda feel you but let's see what happens in Ep 15. Can't judge yet :sweatingbullets:

OMG THIS! I really hope he will teach her self-defense.

WS be like: LOL nice, we're having our first child already. 

Winner! The best answer! :D

• Like 14

1 minute ago, junee22 said:

AND WHERE IS THE OST I'D BEEN ASKING ABOUT?????????!!!! LJG & IU SING TOGETHER???

Why are all my prayers didn't come true???huuaaaaa....okay, sorry for that Chingu...

@ruizaio I took the DVD/Bluray survey twice...with different email addresses..I can do that, right? :P

@junee22 chingu yahhh..I will pray together with you of them singing together!!! That is one of my wish too, sorry to cut your post as well...

• Like 10

Holding hands was considered highly imporpper in the days of old.

It's considered an intimed touch ... and that is still to this days

If one looks into relationships these days, than one sees, that even now holding hands is “romantic“ & it takes some nerve to slide one hand into the others ;)

• Like 16

9 hours ago, zi4r said:

Hi hiaz, Eclipses! Anyone free? If so, please join the Battle Royale over here:

http://www.hallyuvote.com/face-off-battle.html

Song Joongki fans are getting violent in their catcup game. And we need reinforcements for our Wang So.

So whenever you're free throughout the day, stop by, yeah? :sweatingbullets::D

Note: Yes, you can vote over and over again.

9 hours ago, ruizaio said:

A lot of people in Korea didn't watch ep 14 because they assumed it was canceled. Hence the lower rating.

The scene of child Wang So tied up as a hostage is part of what was skipped in episode 3. Hae Soo came to his room to return his hairpin, but left when she saw him having a nightmare of his childhood. Supposedly the Chungju Yu clan and Shinju Kang clan had a feud between them (which doesn't make sense to me as they're not geographically close), so when the Yus were attacking the Kangs for some reason, they put So up there to stop their attack. It is speculated that Mu was the one that saved him then. In ep 3, So wakes up and follows Soo to the stone piles and they have a discussion on motherhood that leads to So eventually deciding on covering up his mother's plot that was added later to the rerun version of the episode in Korea. This is also why when Wang So tells Hae Soo that he'll be living in the palace, she tells him to stop having bad dreams.

Thanks for the information.

9 hours ago, Umi_ni_Sora said:

Thanks for this @ruizaio. OMG. So many missing pieces of the puzzle. No wonder I feel like I'm always missing something. This is an important development between the leads and So's backstory. This drama needed an extension to put all the parts together succinctly. If they just had 5 more episodes, that would've been enough. The rush is becoming evident.   

@Immortal_Angel, thanks. Freaking A. Now I remember. I don't have any sympathy for them though. Even if it was for love. 

Or at least better editing and transition but I do like the roller-coaster feeling :D.

@dears I think despite the fact that MLSHR is an adaptation from the popular original novel and TV series, its uniqueness captures us all. So on my laptop I have the uncut SBS version, eng subbed SBS version, eng subbed international version, vietsub version and possibly the vietdub version (soon). LOL

@fuyukoneko In the original, the one who wanted to marry Ruoxi (Hae Soo) was the crown prince (2nd prince in the original). I think in this drama, Yo is his counterpart but he wants Yeon Hwa though. I wonder how that will happen.

@dustdevil I sense Hae Soo has a part in the skincare routine of all the princes after seeing her facial mask and spa.

@violet90 I agree. The readers even said that TongHua's writing is not some hollow skill, but within the "aesthetics", there exists some ingenuous simplicity, gradual familiarity seeping into your soul. So in a way, like @dears said, the story captures us regardless of the flaws in editing, transitioning,... The big picture brings us together and it leaves a deep impact. So all in all, MLSHR has more beauty to it and even if the rating is low in Korea or people prefer to watch other dramas or whatever, I think it's a distinctive, exceptional and noteworthy drama that we have not seen for so long especially since it's a sageuk. Scarlet Heart or Bobogyeongsim means to slowly shock ourselves causing us to eventually doubt. I think SoSoo's love is structured in a way that its genuine, simplicity slowly steps into our hearts yet what they have to go through eventually shock themselves and making them to over-think. Something like that...

@wordsmyth0253 Later on, it was Gwangjong who ordered the death of Choi Ji Mong in history.

@SukBin I know. This drama will be better with more episodes but knowing SBS, they want the money in and again, we don't know the agreements made among those production companies. :( If they did consider this drama seriously, I don't think we'd be seeing two versions now. But at least we still get to watch MLSHR.

@bebebisous33

• Like 10

9 minutes ago, itzibitzispider said:

Holding hands was considered highly imporpper in the days of old.

It's considered an intimed touch ... and that is still to this days

If one looks into relationships these days, than one sees, that even now holding hands is “romantic“ & it takes some nerve to slide one hand into the others ;)

hahahahahaha, true...if So is a proper prince that follow rules and Soo is from that era...

but considering So, always hand grab, wrist grab, waist grab Soo..back hug and front hug here and there...plus stealing kisses, not as I complain...I need more scenes on that...what is..you know...holding hand to him...

and ya, he just hand grab Soo out in front of everybody in yesterday episode kekekekeke

• Like 12

I think I have been blindedly addicted to this drama that I don't even bother to watch the other sageuk drama which gets the higher ratings at the same time slot. Also, the other dramas just do not seem to catch my interest and look bad compared to this drama. Why don't they give us more episodes:bawling: 

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, riuenu said:

hahahahahaha, true...if So is a proper prince that follow rules and Soo is from that era...

but considering So, always hand grab, wrist grab, waist grab Soo..back hug and front hug here and there...plus stealing kisses, not as I complain...I need more scenes on that...what is..you know...holding hand to him...

I know what you mean and I agree

But at the end of the day there are limits to everyone & different views and grabing ones hand to drag about or reaching up to intimed holding it is different, or not ;)

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, riuenu said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hmmmmm....she been steam alive till cooked(dead) in a very big steamer...by 4th..which is the king by then...that why rouxi cannot take it, oh in additional to that, 4th force every maid in the palace to watch that process, to serve as a warning to them..that is totally disgusting..

Me too! That scene literally make me wanna puked when look at steam food and I don't even dare to steam things. I hope at here, she only get hang...

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, mochimaniac said:

Question: Was this scene shown..or yet to come?? 

Hide contents

cr vid:qidor

..and can someone translate?? im dying to know what is being said here :) thanks in advance.

This scene already aired in Ep14 international version, so you should be able to see it on Dramafever. It was not in the SBS version. The DF translations of this scene is as follows:

QHB: A rebellion? Did you just say rebellion?
WW: I brought you here in case you got injured. You can return to the palace once things settle down.
YH: How can you help our third brother? He will come after us once he is on the throne.
WW: It is better than So being on the throne. Yo reached out to me first and we still have use for each other. He won't be able to kill us.
YH: How can you believe that?
QHB: I did not raise my son to be a traitor. You have let me down.
WW: I had to commit treason in order to protect you and our family. If you wanted to live in a dignified way, you shouldn't have burdened me.
QHB: Is this because of Hae Soo? I'm asking you if Hae Soo had anything to do with the decisions that you made.
WW: Yes. I did consider her. It is because of her.

• Like 19

26 minutes ago, riuenu said:
  Hide contents

Well.. i want to hate it.. but imagine.. if because of that female.. he was forced into killing his own brother 10th prince and his wife..who were desperately trying to run away and save themeselves..and were the most innocent of the lot..

And the fact that she betrayed HS and put her in danger..

led for his other brother (1 the king) to die..

Well.. for a person like WS i can expect that sever a punishment

• Like 8