Quantcast

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Please, WS.
I hope you are not force to make a choice tonight.
And can you villains in the show, STOP CALLING HIM A DOG. :angry:

you guys (Yo, Wook, YH, Crazy Queen, Won, CR) are worse than dogs. 

still praying hard that WS kill Eun because he was alrd going to die and not because he was forced to. :tears:

• Like 16
  • Replies 43.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SBS Presents Moon Lovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo                                                      Drama: Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Ryeo Revised romanization:   Bobogyungsim

I suppose I can make a preliminary announcement to give some background information before the official call.  Media like DVD/Blu-ray don't sell very well in Korea, so creators of Kdramas don't r

KYAAAAAAAA I justsaw this on weibo, obviously its a continuation from her "peck" aahahhahahahahahahha I am such a goner.........................................

Posted Images

On 10/11/2016 at 0:08 AM, churasan said:

For me, I was so confused about the 14th prince's feelings for Ruoxi.  I knew it started with friendship, but couldn't really pinpoint when his feelings became more than that.  I like how in SCR it's spelled out for me.  Jung is definitely started to feel something more than before.  We all know Jung knows about HS and WW, but is he currently aware about HS and WS? 

I feel unlike WW and WS who are so caught up in their own feelings and relationship with HS, Jung can observe HS as an outsider.  And by doing this, I think he is more perceptive about her feelings, emotions, hardships, etc.  Even though he would like if she did things only for him, he never expects it.  He simply cares for her well being and wants her to be happy.

I need to stop reading this thread so that I can stop answering questions and commenting...it is not like I get paid for this or I'm an editorial writer! Why can't I ignore :(:P:P:P  Anyhow...it seems I couldn't differentiate between RL and MLSHR...sigh...ghr..ghr...ghr... :P9mNrGh5.jpg

@churasan For novel and Cv, the love of 14th for Ruoxi developed slowly while they were fighting over RX breaking off with 8th. 14th was just mad at her for abandoning 8th as he was sort of a cupid between them doing favors for RX on 8th behalf. At that time, 14th thought RX had feeling for 13th not 4th. Then, he saw how RX covered for him without regards for her life by competing horse riding with Min Min guo guo though she was just a beginner in riding. He later realized how 13th treated RX and how their friendship is built with solid trust without needing to question each other. He was amazed and impressed by her frankness and loyalty. He then witnessed how she treated Lu Wu, a courtesan woman looked down upon by society and became more curious about her. He was impressed by her sacrifices by kneeling in the rain for Lu Wu and 13th which led him kneeling with her in the rain. Finally, he was awed by the fact that RX lived as lowest washing maid for not wanting to marry him and that was the final push to development of his love for her (you know, a person's interest increases in folds for someone who does not want him while he was very popular general fawned over by many women). So, his love developed from curiosity, admiration and her ignorance towards him. There were several admiration eyes and lovey-dovey eyes of 14th scenes after episode 18th e.g. after he told RX that she still bothered to reconcile 10th and his wife though 10th wife never treated her well...you can see his admiration and fondness of her (don't remember all the scenes and exact episodes out of my head now).

@qwenli @enigmatic_zephy Since Kv is relatively fewer episodes and had to fit into Goryeo history, I guess they could not include a lot of interaction between WJ and HS. However, we could still discern his gradual love development for HS like in Cv. First, she rescued him in the forrest and it developed his interest in her and started calling her older sis, then, he got worried about her disappearance with WS from palace. He was also the first one who worried about her kneeling in the rain even before WS showed up. [during that episode, I was complaining in my mind, they should have shown WS covering HS for rain first instead before WJ brought umbrella and kneeled in the rain with her, it would have been nicer for WS-HS relationship.  However, later I thought may be they showed WJ kneeling before WS arrived (like a batman :D ) to showcase WJ brewing love for HS for future development, then I calmed down]. Later, drama showed his gradual maturity and he was the one who sent medicine for her and took Wook see her suffering as water maid. Later, the scene of him wanting to help her escape, already became an adult and would no longer call her older sis showed his crush towards her is taking another step (from international version). fhQuhDK.jpg

I guess, final fire to his crush was the scene in last episode how he was amazed the fact that HS helped him without being on WS side and cared for his wellbeing.  You could see his pleasure of watching her sleep in his eyes (his puppy love to nona or nuei). 

For those who're interested in CR (Yutan): @itsybitsyspider @riuenu @enigmatic_zephy @Evangeline Yang

Spoiler

I guess in this version CR's evil act was more obvious as we saw her actually putting mercury in the water CP/ king bathed in. In Cv, we only saw Yutan talked to 3rd son of Yong Zhen (4th) and what she did from words of 4th but she was steamed alive and we might felt that it was over-the-top punishment from 4th. In reality, YT caused the wedge between 4th and his third son leading to later (3rd prince of 4th) death ordered by his father as well as the rift between RX and 4th. She also told 9th a lot of insider information being by RX's side.  4th steamed her alive to show as a warning for others who were spies as I believed there were many working for 8th, 9th, 3rd and 14th as those princes lost out to 4th in the battle for the throne.  Of course, he could have given her poisoned wine instead for the sake of RX's feelings like I mentioned in my previous post.

Edited by kyar7jizhenll
adding pics
  • Like 9
8 hours ago, NitaA said:

Guys, this International version vs SBS version is driving me crazy.

We really need to watch both versions to understand sometimes, because both complementing each other. Can someone please PM me where I can watch the SBS version? I am from the USA, so one of popular site that host the SBS version is not available to my region. I feel it is not right that some channels are paying for the right to air the show but do not get the same version. Their editing is disappointing :tears:...

myasiantv and kissasian have the sbs version.

I usually watch the international version.

• Like 3

Alright, before hitting gym..let me post this instagram picture by our Lion King

see you guys after my gym session and dinner! Episode 15, hwaiting, and I will like to thanks those who is doing live recap in advance!!

• Like 16

ok 2h and 30 min to next episode who we expect to be sad because we will have evil mom and SON rule time ( i hope it wont be long) and yees of course the moment our OTP begin love mode state BAM the evil come in stay strong the sad journey and long week just coming  

• Like 17
28 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Hide contents

@enigmatic_zephy yup, I understand your stand...

@SizzlerZ totally no joke..

but in C-version, Yu Tang have deeper relationship as compared to Haesoo and CR...the betrayer of CR/Yu Tang, the protection of 4th wanna give to Rouxi...I understand CR/Yu Tang need to be punish..serverly..but...and Rouxi saw Yutang in the steamer..I guess already dead, with her eyes open....alright, I think I can forget about today dinner...

And...maybe by describing it is still not as bad, you should..really watch the scene unfold...

punishment yes, sentence to death yes..but not in this way, that scene haunted me even till now...

I didn't know the C-version showed it like that. Oh please don't do the same thing WS! In the preview I heard WY say "HS is very curious who poisoned CP...", so I think it might be that rather than WS dealing with CR it might be HS (?). How did RX deal with Yu Tang in BBJX? Did they have a 'show-down'?

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

@mochimaniac I completely forgot about that scene! I've watched both international and Korean versions but didn't see that scene. 

yeah, there is another scene i either missed or waiting on ...where the bracelet WW gave Su was given back?  it was shown in previews from way back, remember?

• Like 5

Already watched episode 14 in two versions, the International version and the SBS version. 
In my opinion, the international version has a clean picture and the story flows more organized and in detail, for example, a scenes when CR prepares soaps containing mercury to the king in the kitchen, then Wang Won comes and gives a gift to her. It seems he knows that CR is WW's spy. In the SBS version, this scene doesn't appear. Even so, the SBS version doesn't diminish the story. And each certainly have made a good editing process.

• Like 13
2 minutes ago, mochimaniac said:

yeah, there is another scene i either missed or waiting on ...where the bracelet WW gave Su was given back?  it was shown in previews from way back, remember?

I was just thinking about that one too! I really hope I haven't missed it, because it was shown quite a while back. I thought the bracelet would be destroyed by HS after WW's betrayal or maybe by WW after HS's 'betrayal' in episode 13 but I guess not. I heard people saying maybe WS would destroy it but please don't let it be him. HS DESTROY THAT THING!!

• Like 6

Good Evening Guys!!

This is actually my first time joining a forum for a drama. I have been a silent reader in this thread since episode 1...hihi sorry about that...... :blush: I really love this DRAMA!!!! :heart:

But today, I decided to make an account because I just can't contain my feelings for yesterday's episode. It was so LOVELY...the scenes with So & Soo....finally they're in each other's arms. Confirming and sealing their LOVE with a kiss. We could also see the longing in their eyes. It seems like they have waited for so long for that to happen. I also love the stargazing scene and the boat scene. When So howl like a wolf, I really laugh so loud. He was like a kid...so cute. :heart:

But we have to face the truth, that it is not all lovely the entire episode.

I cried when Jimong is calling out the Crown Prince name, it so heartbreaking :bawling:

Then I actually skip some parts of the episode (just a little bit), especially Wook's part. I LOATHED him!!

And then, there's Lion King...I mean Prince Wang Yo and his Evil troops (including Won, Chae Ryung, Wook, Queen Yoo, Yeonhwa)

This episode is really an emotional roller coaster ride for all of us. After watching it, I really feel tired but at the same time happy( of course for our So-Soo couple).

And today we are waiting for Episode 15. Will tonight's episode be another emotional roller coaster ride for us? Will you ride this roller coaster again after getting your heart broken yesterday? 

ME?? OF COURSE!!! Count Me in!!!

• Like 22
7 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

I didn't know the C-version showed it like that. Oh please don't do the same thing WS! In the preview I heard WY say "HS is very curious who poisoned CP...", so I think it might be that rather than WS dealing with CR it might be HS (?). How did RX deal with Yu Tang in BBJX? Did they have a 'show-down'?

Spoiler

Nope, rouxi only aware of yutang betrayer after she been steamed alive

4th keep that from her, knowing that it will hurt her, 4th also tried to stop her from knowing / watching the process of how yutang die, but rouxi know it from 13th little princess in BBJX as she asked rouxi, what is the meaning of steam people … and rouxi rush to the hmmm steaming ground … 

• Like 4

The mask kissing scene and the leaked set-your-skin-on-fire kiss will most likely happen after So takes over the throne from Yo.. So-Soo might be forced to be apart so when they're reunited we may see fireworks :sweatingbullets:;)

• Like 16
4 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

I was just thinking about that one too! I really hope I haven't missed it, because it was shown quite a while back. I thought the bracelet would be destroyed by HS after WW's betrayal or maybe by WW after HS's 'betrayal' in episode 13 but I guess not. I heard people saying maybe WS would destroy it but please don't let it be him. HS DESTROY THAT THING!!

i want WW to crash the bracelet himself after he see scene between HS and WS love then go home cry like baby all night drink and cursing himself that he is the worst person ever ..... and i want to see him miserable

• Like 7
7 minutes ago, gamer403 said:

Good Evening Guys!!

This is actually my first time joining a forum for a drama. I have been a silent reader in this thread since episode 1...hihi sorry about that...... :blush: I really love this DRAMA!!!! :heart:

But today, I decided to make an account because I just can't contain my feelings for yesterday's episode. It was so LOVELY...the scenes with So & Soo....finally they're in each other's arms. Confirming and sealing their LOVE with a kiss. We could also see the longing in their eyes. It seems like they have waited for so long for that to happen. I also love the stargazing scene and the boat scene. When So howl like a wolf, I really laugh so loud. He was like a kid...so cute. :heart:

I cried when Jimong is calling out the Crown Prince name, it so heartbreaking :bawling:

Then I actually skip some parts of the episode (just a little bit), especially Wook's part. I LOATHED him!!

And then, there's Lion King...I mean Prince Wang Yo and his Evil troops (including Won, Chae Ryung, Wook, Queen Yoo, Yeonhwa)

This episode is really an emotional roller coaster ride for all of us. After watching it, I really feel tired but at the same time happy( of course for our So-Soo couple).

And today we are waiting for Episode 15. Will tonight's episode be another emotional roller coaster ride for us? Will you ride this roller coaster again after getting your heart broken yesterday? 

Welcome, new eclipse! Someone please add @gamer403 to the roll call. LOL

• Like 8
5 minutes ago, gamer403 said:

Good Evening Guys!!

Welcome, dear! Let's make this thread more crowded as this drama is getting nearer and nearer to its finale. I also loathe Wook. But, now as soo does not love him anymore and our OTP ship has started sailing, I do not really care about him. The time when I loathed him so much was when soo still loved him, then he turned his back away from her, and the climax when he blamed wangso for soo's miseries. Ckck

• Like 9

@riuenu thank you for that. :) 

I think that's really tragic but I hope CR and HS get to talk it out. I want CR to explain herself to HS even if HS doesn't forgive her. I don't see how HS could forgive CR to be honest because WS has to kill so many beloved innocent people and HS is probably going to blame herself as. When she finds out it was CR doing I wonder if she'll be able to trust someone else ever again?...

• Like 7
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner