[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

4 minutes ago, Evangeline Yang said:

Me too! That scene literally make me wanna puked when look at steam food and I don't even dare to steam things. I hope at here, she only get hang...

Oh those old days and how people got punished

I have a list of people who coukd be considered for floggibg, quatered, burned alive

*evillaughter*

Bäh ... am I evil ... *shudder*

• Like 6

Hello everyone, this will be an out of topic post. so pardon me. our friend  @kuchie09 having a problem, she can not post anything on soompie. it said that 'have reach your limit post' maybe someone in this thread can help? i am also a new comer so i don't know where to ask or how to solve the problem.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, mochimaniac said:

Question: Was this scene shown..or yet to come?? 

Hide contents

cr vid:qidor

..and can someone translate?? im dying to know what is being said here :) thanks in advance.

It is shown in the international version! Wook told Queen Hwangbo and Yeonhwa that he will revolt together with Yo. Meanwhile Queen Hwangbo upset, she said that she never raised him to be a traitor. Yeonhwa also said that if Wook helped Yo, Yo for sure will come to them and finish them off at first (because Wook once already turned against him). Hwangbo was very disappointed with him, while Wook defended himself that he did everything for the sake of the family and because Queen Hwangbo put everything on his shoulder (about the family thingy) (eh he also mentioned about So I think). Last, Queen Hwangbo asked him whether this is all because of Haesoo, and Wook deliberately said yes, it is because Haesoo that he did everything.

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, AyaA said:

Hello everyone, this will be an out of topic post. so pardon me. our friend  @kuchie09 having a problem, she can not post anything on soompie. it said that 'have reach your limit post' maybe someone in this thread can help? i am also a new comer so i don't know where to ask or how to solve the problem.

I'm gonna call the mods over: @LyraYoo@rainmoon@bebebisous33@akinahana89 and others, please help @kuchie09.

• Like 5

I will be heartbroken to see Wang So like dog on a leash for Wang Yo. And it will break my heart to see Hae Soo suffering, because she will know that she is the leash. But I have a feeling that Yeon Hwa will be the one who will cut the hand  that holds the leash. She will jump in Wang So boat because she hates the Queen Yoo and she alreafy knows that Wang Yo is just a puppet in his mother hands. It is possible to betray her brother and to tell to Wang So about Hae Soo/Wang Wook and about CR betrayal, and maybe more. If Yeon Hwa will help Wang So to get rid of Wang Yo and he will become king (I have no doubt that she is capable to do dirty things for him), I don't doubt that he will reward her. I don't think he will ever love her but he will give her the position that she wants. She will be Queen.

About the kiss what can I say? Perfect!

tumblr_lckoy6vjdD1qbjbzu.gif

• Like 20

7 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

Well.. i want to hate it.. but imagine.. if because of that female.. he was forced into killing his own brother 10th prince and his wife..who were desperately trying to run away and save themeselves..and were the most innocent of the lot..

And the fact that she betrayed HS and put her in danger..

led for his other brother (1 the king) to die..

Well.. for a person like WS i can expect that sever a punishment

7 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

@riuenu and @Evangeline Yang I thought the whole 'steaming' thing was a joke! 

If WS does that then I would be pretty horrified but now that I think about it CR is the reason HS is being a hostage and because of that he's going to have to kill his brothers. So I don't think I'd hate him but it kind of just shows he's human.

Spoiler

@enigmatic_zephy yup, I understand your stand...

@SizzlerZ totally no joke..

but in C-version, Yu Tang have deeper relationship as compared to Haesoo and CR...the betrayer of CR/Yu Tang, the protection of 4th wanna give to Rouxi...I understand CR/Yu Tang need to be punish..serverly..but...and Rouxi saw Yutang in the steamer..I guess already dead, with her eyes open....alright, I think I can forget about today dinner...

And...maybe by describing it is still not as bad, you should..really watch the scene unfold...

punishment yes, sentence to death yes..but not in this way, that scene haunted me even till now...

• Like 5

Please, WS.
I hope you are not force to make a choice tonight.
And can you villains in the show, STOP CALLING HIM A DOG. :angry:

you guys (Yo, Wook, YH, Crazy Queen, Won, CR) are worse than dogs. 

still praying hard that WS kill Eun because he was alrd going to die and not because he was forced to. :tears:

• Like 16

On 10/11/2016 at 0:08 AM, churasan said:

For me, I was so confused about the 14th prince's feelings for Ruoxi.  I knew it started with friendship, but couldn't really pinpoint when his feelings became more than that.  I like how in SCR it's spelled out for me.  Jung is definitely started to feel something more than before.  We all know Jung knows about HS and WW, but is he currently aware about HS and WS? 

I feel unlike WW and WS who are so caught up in their own feelings and relationship with HS, Jung can observe HS as an outsider.  And by doing this, I think he is more perceptive about her feelings, emotions, hardships, etc.  Even though he would like if she did things only for him, he never expects it.  He simply cares for her well being and wants her to be happy.

I need to stop reading this thread so that I can stop answering questions and commenting...it is not like I get paid for this or I'm an editorial writer! Why can't I ignore :(:P:P:P  Anyhow...it seems I couldn't differentiate between RL and MLSHR...sigh...ghr..ghr...ghr... :P9mNrGh5.jpg

@churasan For novel and Cv, the love of 14th for Ruoxi developed slowly while they were fighting over RX breaking off with 8th. 14th was just mad at her for abandoning 8th as he was sort of a cupid between them doing favors for RX on 8th behalf. At that time, 14th thought RX had feeling for 13th not 4th. Then, he saw how RX covered for him without regards for her life by competing horse riding with Min Min guo guo though she was just a beginner in riding. He later realized how 13th treated RX and how their friendship is built with solid trust without needing to question each other. He was amazed and impressed by her frankness and loyalty. He then witnessed how she treated Lu Wu, a courtesan woman looked down upon by society and became more curious about her. He was impressed by her sacrifices by kneeling in the rain for Lu Wu and 13th which led him kneeling with her in the rain. Finally, he was awed by the fact that RX lived as lowest washing maid for not wanting to marry him and that was the final push to development of his love for her (you know, a person's interest increases in folds for someone who does not want him while he was very popular general fawned over by many women). So, his love developed from curiosity, admiration and her ignorance towards him. There were several admiration eyes and lovey-dovey eyes of 14th scenes after episode 18th e.g. after he told RX that she still bothered to reconcile 10th and his wife though 10th wife never treated her well...you can see his admiration and fondness of her (don't remember all the scenes and exact episodes out of my head now).

@qwenli @enigmatic_zephy Since Kv is relatively fewer episodes and had to fit into Goryeo history, I guess they could not include a lot of interaction between WJ and HS. However, we could still discern his gradual love development for HS like in Cv. First, she rescued him in the forrest and it developed his interest in her and started calling her older sis, then, he got worried about her disappearance with WS from palace. He was also the first one who worried about her kneeling in the rain even before WS showed up. [during that episode, I was complaining in my mind, they should have shown WS covering HS for rain first instead before WJ brought umbrella and kneeled in the rain with her, it would have been nicer for WS-HS relationship.  However, later I thought may be they showed WJ kneeling before WS arrived (like a batman :D ) to showcase WJ brewing love for HS for future development, then I calmed down]. Later, drama showed his gradual maturity and he was the one who sent medicine for her and took Wook see her suffering as water maid. Later, the scene of him wanting to help her escape, already became an adult and would no longer call her older sis showed his crush towards her is taking another step (from international version). fhQuhDK.jpg

I guess, final fire to his crush was the scene in last episode how he was amazed the fact that HS helped him without being on WS side and cared for his wellbeing.  You could see his pleasure of watching her sleep in his eyes (his puppy love to nona or nuei). 

For those who're interested in CR (Yutan): @itsybitsyspider @riuenu @enigmatic_zephy @Evangeline Yang

Spoiler

I guess in this version CR's evil act was more obvious as we saw her actually putting mercury in the water CP/ king bathed in. In Cv, we only saw Yutan talked to 3rd son of Yong Zhen (4th) and what she did from words of 4th but she was steamed alive and we might felt that it was over-the-top punishment from 4th. In reality, YT caused the wedge between 4th and his third son leading to later (3rd prince of 4th) death ordered by his father as well as the rift between RX and 4th. She also told 9th a lot of insider information being by RX's side.  4th steamed her alive to show as a warning for others who were spies as I believed there were many working for 8th, 9th, 3rd and 14th as those princes lost out to 4th in the battle for the throne.  Of course, he could have given her poisoned wine instead for the sake of RX's feelings like I mentioned in my previous post.

Edited by kyar7jizhenll
adding pics
  • Like 9

8 hours ago, NitaA said:

Guys, this International version vs SBS version is driving me crazy.

We really need to watch both versions to understand sometimes, because both complementing each other. Can someone please PM me where I can watch the SBS version? I am from the USA, so one of popular site that host the SBS version is not available to my region. I feel it is not right that some channels are paying for the right to air the show but do not get the same version. Their editing is disappointing :tears:...

myasiantv and kissasian have the sbs version.

I usually watch the international version.

• Like 3

Alright, before hitting gym..let me post this instagram picture by our Lion King

see you guys after my gym session and dinner! Episode 15, hwaiting, and I will like to thanks those who is doing live recap in advance!!

• Like 16

ok 2h and 30 min to next episode who we expect to be sad because we will have evil mom and SON rule time ( i hope it wont be long) and yees of course the moment our OTP begin love mode state BAM the evil come in stay strong the sad journey and long week just coming  

• Like 17

28 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Hide contents

@enigmatic_zephy yup, I understand your stand...

@SizzlerZ totally no joke..

but in C-version, Yu Tang have deeper relationship as compared to Haesoo and CR...the betrayer of CR/Yu Tang, the protection of 4th wanna give to Rouxi...I understand CR/Yu Tang need to be punish..serverly..but...and Rouxi saw Yutang in the steamer..I guess already dead, with her eyes open....alright, I think I can forget about today dinner...

And...maybe by describing it is still not as bad, you should..really watch the scene unfold...

punishment yes, sentence to death yes..but not in this way, that scene haunted me even till now...

I didn't know the C-version showed it like that. Oh please don't do the same thing WS! In the preview I heard WY say "HS is very curious who poisoned CP...", so I think it might be that rather than WS dealing with CR it might be HS (?). How did RX deal with Yu Tang in BBJX? Did they have a 'show-down'?

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

@mochimaniac I completely forgot about that scene! I've watched both international and Korean versions but didn't see that scene. 

yeah, there is another scene i either missed or waiting on ...where the bracelet WW gave Su was given back?  it was shown in previews from way back, remember?

• Like 5

Already watched episode 14 in two versions, the International version and the SBS version. 
In my opinion, the international version has a clean picture and the story flows more organized and in detail, for example, a scenes when CR prepares soaps containing mercury to the king in the kitchen, then Wang Won comes and gives a gift to her. It seems he knows that CR is WW's spy. In the SBS version, this scene doesn't appear. Even so, the SBS version doesn't diminish the story. And each certainly have made a good editing process.

• Like 13