[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

15 hours ago, penelop3 said:

Oh, I did read that too somewhere but totally forgotten about it. 
Is it part of the cut scene SBS vs Intl version? Any link we can watch? Thaanks!

I didnt see that part in both international and SBS version. Not sure if others in this forum can provide the link?? I want to watch it also. 

One of the forumer here mentioned abt that part but I dont remember her name. She is Korean. 

• Like 1

I know it's a SLIM CHANCE... But I cant help but still hoping for back to back episodes tonight. Thats how much :heart: I give to MLSHR. 

So let me get this straight, if tonight only has 1 episode, that means there will be 2 possibilities: 
OPTION A: 
Tue, 18 Oct: Ep 16
Mon, 24 Oct: Ep 17
Tue, 25 Oct: Ep 18
Mon, 31 Oct: Ep 19
Tue, 1 Nov: Ep 20

OPTION B: 
Mon, 24 Oct: Baseball just got exciting - it will run for 5 hours with no winners *sarcasm sarcasm ;)
Tue, 25 Oct: Ep 17
Mon, 31 Oct: Ep 18
Tue, 1 Nov: Ep 19
Mon, 7 Oct: Ep 20

Correct me if I'm wrong, usually if there's a backlog like this, TV station will give official announcement especially when it involves the next drama air AFTER MLSHR. I dont know what drama air next and not sure about the airing time - surely it will affected with this changes, right? Anyone has any ideas?

Should I ask Jimong about this? :blink:

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

I know it's a SLIM CHANCE... But I cant help but still hoping for back to back episodes tonight. Thats how much :heart: I give to MLSHR. 

So let me get this straight, if tonight only has 1 episode, that means there will be 2 possibilities: 
OPTION A: 

OPTION B: 
Mon, 24 Oct: Baseball just got exciting - it will run for 5 hours with no winners *sarcasm sarcasm ;)

Correct me if I'm wrong, usually if there's a backlog like this, TV station will give official announcement especially when it involves the next drama air AFTER MLSHR. I dont know what drama air next and not sure about the airing time - surely it will affected with this changes, right? Anyone has any ideas?

And Jimong will answer, I know the answer after consulting the stars BUT I cannot interfere with the future :D

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sunshinefate said:

Okay, SBS is just t*a*h. How could you treat SHR like this? Just because it does not earn high ratings, it does not mean that this is not a valuable product of you. The money you earned from the simultaneous broadcasts and overseases broadcasts has made you richer and richer. How could you treat such precious show like this? This is not even a show where the ratings are just merely 4-5%. It reached 8-9% at least. OMG

@sunshinefate Please be patient... I believe SBS would not play around with their own broadcasting. They will think the best for this drama. I just want to pray for Korean audiences to be more patient also....

• Like 4

2 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

Yes, typical simulcast means that episodes across world (unless drastically different timezones) are aired at the same time so that no one loses money over it..

Youku chinese site pre purchased drama. In all the confusion whether 16 will air or not, they released the episode but as soon as sbs announced no show, they took their drama off the site..

But in those few miutes, the file was downloaded and shared across internet...

God bless whoever initiated this :)

Thank you. You've answered my curiosity about how SBS has delayed the airing of Ep. 16, while some viewers can already see (including me).
Unable to bear to see Wang Eun and Soon Deok. Feeling sorry for them. And it appears that General Park/Soon Deok's father disappointed on WS.

When Chae Ryung told Hae Soo that there was someone who wanted to see, Hae Soo thought it was Wang So, it turned out he was Jung. And she seemed a little disappointed though she could cover it.

When King aka Wang Yo told Jung that he would give awards to him, and asked what he wanted. Then Jung said that he would ask what he wanted for a long time. Then the scene showed that Jung came to Hae Soo's place, and Chae Ryung was there said that Hae So was sick. Did Jung wish to get married with Hae Soo?. Whether this story and the scene like this similar to the novel and the Chinese version? Oooh ..No :confused::cry::angry:

• Like 4

Spoiler

i watch it again but sbs is why you lie all the time make mistake like leaking the episode and then after one day you give us only one episode and everyone already watched is this sabotage for Moon lovers drama make people angry ... and is all there fault and they say some bad thing about drama ... and now they deleted even episode 16 from the program what is this hahah one episode two episode or not even one :)

• Like 8

Spoiler

many of you think So is changing his goal when he gives up on Soo because he give up with Soo... its not about he give up because of power but he can't have  a weakness in throne battle.. he give up for her safety and also because of he have enough of bloodshed... his goal as for now is to ascend the throne and as much as its pain him Soo can't be with him... its either power or love but he choose power when he left her..

but do you see how much pain that he have to bear to said those hurtful thing to Soo....? So bearing the feeling of guilt because in a way he know Soo only have him in palace that's why when he remember Soo at the lake the first thing is the scene where Soo tell him she not alone because of him.. the irony of its now..

when Soo hand being crush by Yo you can see him holding on because he don't want Yo to know how important Soo is to him... but when Soo made a sound he can't hold back and kneeling.. no matter how much he push Soo from his life his first instinct is to save her just like when Yo shoot her.. So is changing but his heart would never change in any way...

Soo just only need to ask him directly because he can't never lie to her... but now they are bound together.. Soo is completely So person whether physical or emotional and So will never let her go now..

So is changing for throne but the scariest part is he will change how he will love Soo too... i think he will even became more possessive about her cause one thing about power is you can have it all but its always one thing that you want the most will be loss from you.. its just sad for me..

the saddest part is when Soo tell Jung she just want to go retire somewhere away from palace... she been hurt but the last person who will hurt her will be So the one that she love with all her heart... i know it might be misunderstanding but if she die thinking So hate her how sad is that?? i kinda get now why RX last wish is to forgot everyone and everything... she just keep being hurt living in that era.....

time and fate never once be on So and Soo side since the beginning.... :tears:

this post is about my opinion why So is changing...

• Like 19

6 hours ago, cojulie said:

LOL does LJG think she's watching the leaked episode?  I had assumed it was a screen capture of their filming camera....

*edit" she replied to his comment "Yes, yes.  That is so.  See you later So orabeoni"

I think LJG translation was meant to be "are you really going to watch it" (future tense vs present) because her original post is asking if we're going to watch it tonight at 10pm.

Does this mean the cast is meeting up again later? Or they're meeting up later "in" the drama? :lol:

5 hours ago, junejungki said:

Who would have thought the uproar and commotion all around the world because of 1 saeguk drama?? kekekekeke!! This is all because of Lee Jung Ki. 

Hahahaha that's true! And oh chingu, it's Lee Jun Ki. :sweatingbullets: I always see people mistake Jun Ki's name as Jungki/Joongki. Joongki is Song Joongki and our bae is Jun-Ki or Joon-Gi (as the way he spells his name on his SNS accounts hehe) :D

———

Also I want to say that 

Spoiler

I love that Soo kept the arrow that shot So. A lot of us expected that she wouldn't keep it since it's from Yo... but I think, no matter whose arrow it is, it will still remain of significant value to her because it was the proof of So's love for her. She knows he still loves her (despite him denying it and always avoiding her) and she is touched.

Edited by kriswu
  • Like 19

2 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

It serves me right for watching another lowish-rated drama in the Mon-Tues slot. I should have learnt my lesson from Beautiful Mind. Sigh. I don't know why I'm just such a sucker for them and the broadcaster always feels the need to mess around with their programming.

If they really do go ahead with the one episode a week plan, I'll be very tempted to drop the last couple of weeks when I'm going to be the busiest. I was hoping the show would be done and dusted by the end of October when I can get my life back. If I hadn't committed myself to being on the DSS team I would drop it after tonight when it feels like it could be the right time to do it.

I have to confess that I am guilty of watching ep 16 with chinese subs, and I am not sure whether it due to the angst of only being able to watch it after so much difficulty, that I feel extra emotional with this ep especially there were death, separation, reunion and consumation. 

And then last night, IU had to post a pix of SoSoo on her instagram after 2 months of not posting anything.

My heart almost exploded and I guessed I am stuck with this drama despite all the times when I wanted to walk away. 

I happened to be with my husband all day today, and he saw me reading Soompi a few times and exclaimed "why are you reading Soompi again? Very soon you will become a ZoOMBIE!" :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::D:D I didnt tell him, I am already a goner....

• Like 24

I'm here.  Thnx for calling me. 

For tonight gonna watch ep 16 at S-One tv and live streaming the SBS. Althought I had watch the leaked version, but watch through big television gimme another feel. 

The empty bucket and lot of tissues?  Check. 

• Like 9

15 hours ago, penelop3 said:

OPTION A: 

OPTION B: 

Gosh!! My head hurts. How can this happen? 

• Like 4

@MadraRua  Thanks for the call, chingu!

Annyeong yeorobun! I know yesterday was a cluster, but as mentioned by others on the thread, we need to continue to show our support for the cast and drama. So with that said, let's Tweet and post to FB.

You can re-tweet my Tweet below or you can copy and paste the following into your Tweet:

Watch episode 16! 달의 연인-보보경심 려 짱 \^0^/ <3 Re-tweet to show your support #ScarletHeartRyeo #MoonLovers #eclipseSHR

Please don't forget: Our tagline in Hangul is very important , so if you retweet a post about SHR, always remember to include 

달의 연인-보보경심 려 or you can do #달의연인 #보보경심려

so that it will be included in any Naver search or trending activity. For us to be highlighted as I-fans, feel free to use English or your native language .

If you quote the tweet, don't forget the HT/Tagline ^_^

For Facebook, note the following:

For those with FB accounts, please go to BOTH the SBS and Naver links below and post the following:

달의 연인-보보경심 려  짱 \^0^/  <3 Please like or repost to show your support #ScarletHeartRyeo #MoonLovers #eclipseSHR

https://www.facebook.com/sbsnow?div=pc_facebook 

https://www.facebook.com/NaverMobile/?fref=ts

• Like 22

15 hours ago, MadraRua said:

Episode 16

Eclipses 'Hwaiting' \^o^/ (Let me know if I've missed your name and I'll add you to the roll call)

tin-tin-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif

@sooji28 @PrincessMe2515@MoOnLoVeRz  @deabakdrama @wackeemarie @innrukia @junee22@Sarang21@hitomebore08 @dears @tanaqvi @Tata Lata @thenagain @ktcjdrama @feignedreality @FarHanah MiSeu @kilovekyo @Mona Ys @Yongzura  @moonlover399993 @nchoerunnisa @mamamya88 @kiotzo @YeongYi @ilovekorearocks @sutcliff @Joongier @pigsflyy @13701693478 @jerboa83 @hobeverly1212 @yuhotarubi @angelangie @SizzlerZ @chickenchopflipflop @momono7 @fairyalice @rtl @AuroraSky @MyMindIsASnowflake @sarasona @staygold@kriswu @lilac_alex @zi4r @iridescentmoth @AyaA @Ainee Etp  @dramu51ch0c10ve @Lady_Lara @deabakdrama @berny  @dfun @MiharuD @kyar7jizhenll @nearsea @lxands @redfrommars @kriswu @12blbl@MrKobegiant @jetsu @hiluna @churasan @arabela @novemberschopin @Isache @luvkstyle @princess16 @clarissasan @Hapiangle @faeriealice @andy78@Putri Dewi @Chaeul @cosmogirl77 @onemella @Adnana @irilight @Gabi Bros @xiaozhu @ossy91 @chi13lou @pwnkl @itzibitzispider @millie10468 @lostmymusic @TeBe @atsu-chan @valsava @Glamour90 @dash9 @heartforkdrama @Rosemary83 @LoveSG @carmens @tessieroo @minmar @Tang Soon @jetsu @skxz @whyo @MadraRua @sriskaddict @chrissylee @Niki Azia @peny  @kawaiibooty @ilia @Carmarie @juenmyrue @kdramakrazy @ain83 @dhia205 @lisethvr @evok @MAROSA_JIN @mynameiswat@valentvcd @xoxobleach @redlion@Niki Azia @Le_Amarant @mabelialong @aprilslily @cedarwood @patoi @meahri_1  @fathiayunia @outofspace @Yippeuni @sunl0ver @KdramaSwimmer @solelylurking @Lady_Lara @uuugogirl @Akiddo @40somethingahjumma @shiraru @littleloony @rei_smasher11 @louisawatson @soph_t  @arabela @xiao_baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii @MrKobegiant @Table122000 @pwnkl @redfrommars @lisethvr @chdom @lolalarue @flower4junsu @winterbubbletea @IAmSoulReader @USAFarmgirl @solelylurking @ruizaio @luci13 @Diana Blanche @hazzle @icesnowman @Mau_Cherry @Yeekrfan2 @luna07shiro @atsu-chan @rumasa79 @ilia @sharreb @sunshinefate @thunderman1 @Gitakawaii @ruzikie  @violet90 @UnniSarah @simplyme_crazyme @Bambiina @shairli @akinahana89 @jlover1001 @luci13 @briseis @kuanphing @zagigirl @trizha @LyraYoo @bebebisous33 @snowglobe147 @Tinkiebell @lovedrama11 @ahriev @liddi @blue003 @cmluv @rumasa79 @edensor @here4da0ppas @hanatanada @lily_white @shiqin3381 @Lyna @vangsweetie637 @glacial @fengari @honeyapricot @inner @ElleSor @winwin12 @lavendre @sebnem @esma-div @Chickpea @DJG @aniliaz @brielover @ChyuuNyuu @carmens @dwookie @junejungki@special_bee @smitten1710 @cmoirae2 @penelop3 @riuenu @onemella @mewtwo @car148 @RoxanaR @Lmangla @Rosemary83 @potatohead @frostfire @Umi_ni_Sora @chelseab @wordsmyth0253 @bingewatcherinsomniac @mitheone @bim2 @Sue Lee @snowy21 @qwenli @Angiiee @kaoriharang @ailee2 @kuchie09 @Evangeline Yang @lclarakl @destinywitch 

Thanks in advance to all the re-cappers, commentators and image posters bubble-smiley.gif

Live Streaming Links:

Reveal hidden contents

Public Service Announcement  

Can we all ensure we follow the rules. Let's make life easier for our hardworking moderators. A friendly reminder:

• Anything unrelated to the drama plot / activities is considered spamming. 
  • Don't post any requests for subs!
  • Don't quote videos/images.
  • Do not post successively except for live blogging on drama's airtime.
  • Please put all spoilers behind the spoiler tag. 

Tissue, check. Snacks, check. Drinks,check. Husband?? Oppss!! My husband called me an hour ago and told me to enjoy my MoonLover drama. He'll have his boys night out with his friends. 

• Like 16

15 hours ago, kriswu said:

Does this mean the cast is meeting up again later? Or they're meeting up later "in" the drama? :lol:

Hahahaha that's true! And oh chingu, it's Lee Jun Ki. :sweatingbullets: I always see people mistake Jun Ki's name as Jungki/Joongki. Joongki is Song Joongki and our bae is Jun-Ki or Joon-Gi (as the way he spells his name on his SNS accounts hehe) :D

I know his name spell as Lee Jun Ki or Lee Joon Gi but I feel weird to type Jun because we have the same name, June. :wub:

I used to work with several Koreans many years ago and they keep saying you have man's name.

• Like 7