[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

WS angry with HS why she hid from him  that the couple were hiding with her in Damiwon.

He breaks up with her saying they died because she did not trust in him and whenever he sees her he will remember that

• Like 9

12 minutes ago, redfrommars said:

I know what's going to happen! I memorized the sequence after watching the leaked episode but DEMMMMMMMM!!!! I'M CRYING AGAIN!!!! HOW CAN I GET OFF THIS ROLLER COASTER RIDE? IT'S TOO LATE FOR THAT RIGHT? AND THINKING WE MIGHT NOT HAVE A B2B EPISODE TO NIGHT ADDS TO THE PAIN! :bawling::bawling:

any difference from the leaked episode ? because I just finished watching it with eng sub .

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, shiqin3381 said:

When WangSo become King, Haesoo stayed with him. Does this mean that history has changed? Why her name is not recorded in history now or are we in past now according to this drama?

No history has not change, she stayed with him but was not given a status or any rank she's just known to be the king's woman so that is why there is no record of her in history. That's how the writer from the original novel found a loophole to not interfere with history. HS/Ruoxi character is a fictional character that witness the rise of the 4th prince to king. So HS character is not recorded in history since WS probably never gave her a title or any rank probably due to YH protest and the official and to her all she want is to stay by WS side so title or status she doesn't mind

• Like 8

Just now, Kyonkyon00 said:

Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!! 

Isn't there a saying- you've got to break up to make up?  

Or maybe: Absence makes the heart grow fonder?

Or better yet: If you love someoneset them free. If they come back they're yours; if they don't they never were....

Pick a platidude and feel better because it's going to be okay!!

• Like 8

FIRST

Oh, man that was brutal. Excuse me while I blow on my tissues :tears: Anyway what was Jung doing?! Why didn't he unleash that fighter power before Yo shot the arrow to Eun?! anyway, did he even see Yo shot the arrow? Why would he blame Wang So?! I'm so @#$%&*@#$$&*!!!! GAH! And lol on Hae Soo's the one who reminded him that Eun's the one who asked WS to do that when Jung is closer to them.

That Im Sunhae OST got me everytime.

SECOND

OH SHID BREAK UP SCENE :tears::tears:. Ugh... The ost got me in this scene too.

Anyway I laugh when S-One putting Baekhyun's commercial shoes. Like he learned that past life teach him to run fast with good shoes. LOL :sweatingbullets:

• Like 11

RIP EUN RIP SD :( so many people die in this drama lady Hae lady OH first King(forgot the name) Crown prince late king Mo Eun all family members all monk some palace maid and maybe more ... we have more people who will die :( except for YO and Evil Queen maybe Wook don't kill anymore

• Like 11

Whooa, few days missing and hundreds of pages to catch up with.... you are all awesome! 

Few notes after watching last episodes: Hong Jong-Hyun is such a nice surprise for me. His villain psycho prince/king is credible, mean and cruel, on the same time vulnerable and fearful. Good acting over all. 

LJK is fantastic and I am more and more mesmerized. However, I have already planned a Moon Lovers marathon in December with my colleague and soon-to-be LJK die-hard fan ;) I showed her few BTS scenes, few scenes from the series. But while she was watching LJK dancing Ringa Linga in Shanghai... her reaction was priceless "remind me I need to breathe from time to time!" 

• Like 10