[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

2 hours ago, mochimaniac said:

ive read there was a scene where HS did try to return the hairpin WS dropped at th princes' bath pool but turned back cause she witnessed he was having a bad dream?? I really dont remember that part...can someone oh so kindly let me in on which episode it was and whose version?  or maybe even a link :frown: ??   

@mochimaniac it was not made the cut. This scene came from earlier leaked sinopsis provided by @ruizaio

@aypopa , @penelop3 , @junejungki

that scene is from director cut ep 3

2 hours ago, aypopa said:

yes and there is one more scene in episode 3 that i missed to HS pray to rocks and WS come and talk to her something about mothers i try to find that two scene and i can't to so pls pm to :) 

• Like 4

SO!!!!! SOO!!!! HOW MANY MORE HEARTBREAKING MOMENTS MUST WE WITNESS BEFORE YOU TWO HAVE YOUR HAPPY ENDING? (AT LEAST IN MODERN ERA) :bawling:

So, Wang Eun's death and Su not trusting(or what it seems) So is the trigger for So going for the throne...

I must wait for the famous lines of Su; "How wonderful it would have been if we met in a different world, different period." It feels like it will be said on the mask kiss scene (ost picture) or it also sounds like it could happen when Su is already sick and dying.

PS. Anyone into the SPOT THE DIFFERENCE? I'll be waiting for some amazing soul posting it later :D

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, andy78 said:

WS,JM,BAEKAH MEETING THE GENERAL NOW...GENERAL KNOWS WS IS BORN UNDER KING STAR...WS SAID H WANTS TO BE KING...WOW GENERAL ASKED HIM IF IS READY TO GIVE UP ...SO HE DID IT GAVE UP ON LOVE

So this is one of the reasons why So broke up with Soo. 
The other one must be because he's afraid of Yo's using and hurting her to get back at him.

• Like 5

I think 2 yrs have passed and Jung is back saying he has come to drink HS's tea. 

WS also back but does not come to see HS.

King going crazy. Tells his mother that she does not see him as a son but as a way to secure the throne. Also, whether Jung wants the throne?

• Like 6

2 years have passed and Soo is still waiting for So to come back. Urgh but why is the annoying Chae Ryeong still around!?

Jung, looking all grown up, comes and visit Soo. He's now a Chief Commander.  

Edited by sugarjoy
  • Like 8

3 minutes ago, andy78 said:

WOW HS SAYING SHE WILL WAIT...TIME JUMP ...YEAR 948...JM IS BACK ...JM AND HS TALKING...JM ASKING IF SHE PLANS TO MARRY...SHE DREAMS LEAVING THE PALACE ...JM IS MEETING BAEK AND HIS LOVER...JM IS RUDE...TOO SPOILED...

Dare I hope that this is the wish Jung gave to Yo. For Soo to leave the palace, not necessarily for him to marry her? 
*wishful thinking

• Like 2

See that, Wook?! Yeah, someone who's not afraid to go on his knees to protect the woman he loves really does exist.

Ooh, New Scene: BACK HUG!!  But So didn't reciprocate :bawling::bawling:

Also, new Woohee and Yo scene. He really didn't like what she was saying.

Oh, so the back hug scene is what led to their meeting the next day. Explains why So suddenly had flashbacks of his times with Soo.

• Like 19