[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

31 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

So let me get this straight, if tonight only has 1 episode, that means there will be 2 possibilities: 
OPTION A: 
Tue, 18 Oct: Ep 16
Mon, 24 Oct: Ep 17
Tue, 25 Oct: Ep 18
Mon, 31 Oct: Ep 19
Tue, 1 Nov: Ep 20

OPTION B: 
Mon, 24 Oct: Baseball just got exciting - it will run for 5 hours with no winners *sarcasm sarcasm ;)
Tue, 25 Oct: Ep 17
Mon, 31 Oct: Ep 18
Tue, 1 Nov: Ep 19
Mon, 7 Oct: Ep 20

Correct me if I'm wrong, usually if there's a backlog like this, TV station will give official announcement especially when it involves the next drama air AFTER MLSHR. I dont know what drama air next and not sure about the airing time - surely it will affected with this changes, right? Anyone has any ideas?

Should I ask Jimong about this? :blink:

And so MLSHR will never ends.....the drama will RUN FOREVER. "THANK YOU" baseball, for ruining my life.

Spoiler

Current astro weather:

The rebellious planet Uranus in Aries is in opposition to the Sun in Libra, until the Sun move to Sagittarius from Nov 22. This standoff will continue to bring surprises and difficulties for daily life. Uranus march to his own rules and in the warrior sign Aries, this rebellion is even stronger against the diplomat Libra. The general is not agreeing with the diplomat. The power lord Pluto in serious Capricorn is also agitating both Uranus and the Sun. 

You can imagine it as SO, Wook and Jung all in a fight with no winners. The only variable here is the moon, if I imagine HS as the moon, depending on her position in the day, then we can see how each day goes.

what I am trying to say is, the only thing for sure is that there is no certainty for the rest of the weeks till Nov 22. Take care everyone.

• Like 9

@LyraYoo@qwenli

It's been years and years since I last studied up on my astronomy and mythology, even though I find both those subjects to be really interesting, but both of you seem really knowledgeable in that department. To be honest, I didn't pay much attention to why Soo pointed out those two particular constellations, Cassiopeia and Pegasus, even though I should have known better by now. Could you explain a bit more about the significance of these two constellations in relation to SHR and/or SoSoo?

• Like 17

49 minutes ago, Immortal_Angel said:

In the cversion

Reveal hidden contents

the king wanted to wed Ruoxi to 14th since he treated Ruoxi like a daughter and 14th was his favorite son and he wanted to grant her a marriage since her and 14th are the same age and they were close friends. But she did not want to and said no which anger the king and she got a beating for it and later was sent to be a laundry maid. Then 14th became general and was sent out to war. A few years later he came back and ask his father to forgive Ruoxi and ask her hand in marriage which was reveal that Ruoxi declined the marriage before. But it never show that the king gave him the decree for Ruoxi to be his concubine. Which is what they used near the end of the drama for Ruoxi to leave the palace to live her quiet days out.

My theory is that later Jung found out about WS and HS he doesn't tell her about the marriage but King Yo did wrote a decree for him. Probably Jung will tell HS that if she ever wants to leave the palace, then tell him and he has a way for her to leave. And thats when HS got tired of the palace and doesn't want to be there anymore so that's when Jung took out the decree King Yo wrote before he died and as tradition the future king has to honor it since King Yo passed away due to illness and not dethrone and if WS defy it, he will be label as the king who defy the past kings decree etc and so WS has no other way but to follow but WS will probably try to think of a way to make the decree invaild till probably Wook or YH say something that will cause the drift between WS and HH bigger and he decided to let her go with Jung

Jung will save Hae Soo out from the scary palace. He wants she gets a freedom.
When this happens,  whether HS will back to 21th century?

• Like 9

37 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

I know it's a SLIM CHANCE... But I cant help but still hoping for back to back episodes tonight. Thats how much :heart: I give to MLSHR. 

So let me get this straight, if tonight only has 1 episode, that means there will be 2 possibilities: 
OPTION A: 
Mon, 24 Oct: Ep 17
Tue, 25 Oct: Ep 18
Mon, 31 Oct: Ep 19
Tue, 1 Nov: Ep 20

OPTION B: 
Mon, 24 Oct: Baseball just got exciting - it will run for 5 hours with no winners *sarcasm sarcasm ;)
Tue, 25 Oct: Ep 17
Mon, 31 Oct: Ep 18
Tue, 1 Nov: Ep 19
Mon, 7 Oct: Ep 20

Correct me if I'm wrong, usually if there's a backlog like this, TV station will give official announcement especially when it involves the next drama air AFTER MLSHR. I dont know what drama air next and not sure about the airing time - surely it will affected with this changes, right? Anyone has any ideas?

Should I ask Jimong about this? :blink:

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo - 10:00 PM (Aug 29, 2016 - Nov 1, 2016) - Lee Joon Gi, IU, Kang Ha Neul, Hong Jong Hyun, Baekhyun, Nam Joo Hyuk, Ji Soo 

UPCOMING :   Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim  - 10:00 PM (Nov 7, 2016 - TBA) - Han Seok Kyu, Seo Hyun Jin, Yoo Yeon Seok,

• Like 13

5 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo - 10:00 PM (Aug 29, 2016 - Nov 1, 2016) - Lee Joon Gi, IU, Kang Ha Neul, Hong Jong Hyun, Baekhyun, Nam Joo Hyuk, Ji Soo 

UPCOMING :   Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim  - 10:00 PM (Nov 7, 2016 - TBA) - Han Seok Kyu, Seo Hyun Jin, Yoo Yeon Seok,

@Yippeuni GOT IT.. ;)
Option A it is then. Shall we pray for a quick defeat for one of the baseball team next Monday so that everything will run according to Jimong's prediction?

• Like 8

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

Change

We know from Hae Soo that she hates change and that she is even scared of changes. However, Hae Soo is forced to change: to stop trusting Wang Wook, and this happened in the episode 11.

In this scene, Hae Soo is confronted with reality: her lover betrays her, turns his back on her. First, she is really disappointed but then she notices Wang So so that a small smile (relief) appears on her face. In this moment, Hae Soo gets aware that Wang So is still there, like he has always promised: he would do anything for her. The episode 11 marks a turning point in Hae Soo's life. Her life couldn't even sink lower: she had been accused, tortured, betrayed and abandoned. Thus Hae Soo is finally able to change. The change she feared happens because of all the terrible events in her life. She can't see Wang Wook with the same eyes. Yet, there is something that doesn't change at all: Wang So. Wang So keeps following and supporting her, even after he is forced to be away for two years. In fact, Wang So symbolises the continuity. He still loves her and he always prioritises her. Why? Contrary to his brothers, his dream was to be loved and accepted so that when he found it in Hae Soo, he wanted to make this happen. Nothing else mattered: he was never interested in becoming the king for the simple reason that love was the most important thing in his life. Hae Soo even tried to push him away, but he never gave up so that at some point, Hae Soo can accept him. This time, she took her time before confessing her feelings to Wang So. She is still scared of changes. But his pursuing and determination won her over, even the marriage with his niece is not really able to destroy their love for each other. Therefore Hae Soo is able to declare in front of Yeon Hwa that Wang So's love for her will never change. She witnessed it: even if he marries his niece, he did it for good reasons which she accepts. Nonetheless, Yeon Hwa warns her about her attitude and strong belief: Wang So will change. 

The episode 16 marks a turning point in Wang So's life: in this one, he is the one who reached the bottom. By killing his own brother Eun, he realises that love might be important, but you can't turn a blind eye to politics. He needs to change: politics. Yet, his claim for the throne is a different one from his brother Wang Wook. While the latter wants it in order to gain power and Hae Soo, Wang So says that he wants it to stop the killing among the brothers. So he gives up Hae Soo but he is selfless in this. He is not thirsty for power, but he wants to become a good king. The episode 16 is important because it explains why Wang So changes... and Hae Soo hates changes. By leaving her side, he tells her that he has changed. He doesn't love her any more. Nonetheless, Hae Soo is able to realise that he is lying. She doesn't know the reason. So they meet again at the end of the episode 16, she notices the change in Wang So. Yes, he still loves her (which was so important for her!) but he has changed: he wants to become the king. So his words reflect his change, if we compare it to the proposal in the episode 12. Without becoming aware of it, Hae Soo is also changing. She is a little disappointed that he has changed but she accepts his decision, especially when he explains his reasons to her. 

So that's why Hae Soo waited for Wang So: she believed that his love for her would never change and she was right. Yet, Wang So has changed, his goal is different. He is much more mature. And like you can guess, his love for Hae Soo will change too, especially after he becomes a king.

scroll l pink mouse@40somethingahjumma

@chi13lou @Claudia Koh @meahri_1@nonski@lavender2love

@UnniSarah@adijnpu@iloveknovela @solelylurking

@fathiayunia @dramu51ch0c10ve @ktcjdrama

@syeramy @littleloony @Yongzura @valsava  @junee22 @evie7

Nice post @bebebisous33!!!!  Los of you guys in this forum are very gifted with analytical and writing skills.... I may not be a Gifted child (LOL) in this area especially in writing but very analytical too... in different way. :D

Honestly, when I am watching or reading anything, my sole purpose is to enjoy and learn something about anything or anything about something .... and most importantly is life application or how can I apply it in my personal life.

All I can say is that CHANGE IS INEVITABLE.... BUT GROWTH IS OPTIONAL!!!

It is very important not to stagnate in life ... and I am happy to see HS and WS growing, in their heart and soul (mind, body and intellect). 

But my heart truly goes out for So ... for all the hard times he went through but though it was truly traumatic or should I say dreadful, it makes him stronger and a better person.  Everything we go through in life happened for a reason.... it is to build us for who we are becoming.  WS was destined to ascend to the throne.... though he is gifted with so many good qualities to lead, he was still short sighted.  It is heaven's will that he has to go through all those oppression and let him see the big picture to fulfill his destiny.  I believe HS was there as mere motivation in accomplishing that destiny.  I have read most of the story of great men & Kings in the Bible, their successes were accompanied by heartaches, sins, failures, and a lot more but those things are what makes their victories more meaningful.  Because they knew it was a joint battle, themselves and the God of heavens.  No difference from WS.  Although this is just a drama with license to history, I look at WS character beyond the surface.  I was never worried about him ...  knowing his accomplishments according to history.  What I look forward to is how he will overcome all the obstacles he will certainly face on his way to the throne.

HS is just a slow learner .... she's very knowledgeable but she lacks wisdom and good discretion (in some way).  Wisdom is how you apply the knowledge you have.  Doesn't matter how much you knew if you don't know how to use it, it's useless.  Same with any weapon, doesn't matter how powerful your weapon is if you don't know how and when to use it, it's still powerless.  I have expressed my disappointment with HS in previous episodes and she never cease to disappoint me is some way. :D Thanks to SD for reminding her that she should have trusted to ones she loved, WS.  Well, people say that trust is earned .... for me...  TRUST IS GIVEN.  LOVE definition (in the bible) always HOPE (defined as confident expectation of future good), always TRUST, and always PERSEVERE.  In loving someone, we have to believe the best in them ... we must be their confidence booster.  Doesn't matter how other people see him, what matters is who they are in our eyes.  If we can enrich their life, I mean make them a better person then we are the suitable helpmate for them. :D  HS learned the hard way though ... but it's a good thing that she finally realized what her heart truly desires.  Sometimes that's the problem with us women .... we tend to be a little abusive (in some way) to our partner just because we knew they loved us dearly.  Yeah, they can tolerate us one in a while but when deemed necessary men should know how to tame their woman. :D  Good job for WS ... he's like hitting two birds in one stone now....  He has the throne and the love of his life. *** BIG GRIN***

• Like 15

54 minutes ago, qwenli said:

I have to confess that I am guilty of watching ep 16 with chinese subs, and I am not sure whether it due to the angst of only being able to watch it after so much difficulty, that I feel extra emotional with this ep especially there were death, separation, reunion and consumation. 

And then last night, IU had to post a pix of SoSoo on her instagram after 2 months of not posting anything.

My heart almost exploded and I guessed I am stuck with this drama despite all the times when I wanted to walk away. 

I happened to be with my husband all day today, and he saw me reading Soompi a few times and exclaimed "why are you reading Soompi again? Very soon you will become a ZoOMBIE!" :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::D:D I didnt tell him, I am already a goner....

I am so with you on this. Each ep, we go thru this rolercoaster of emotions. 

- when will they realise ljg is the leading actor?

- need more ljg screen time

- when will the sooso ship sailing?

- what is wrong with soo? Girl you got to stop and kiss the hot smexy prince. Seriously

- finally we gonna get some sooso moment.. wait ... it's maybe yes, maybe no, maybe tomorrow, wait it's on, just 10mins delay

- omggg is that the awaited bed scene... kyaaaa... wait, it's the heroes no the tigers, noooo, dont care really,  praying praying praying it will end in time, nope, it wont make it, cancelled all together, wait hang on, preview ep 17... ehh, not just the preview... it's the whole episodeeeee.... dang. It happeneddd, our otp did it! They finallllyyy...... play shadow puppets... yayyyy... no no no, it was a mistake, they didnt mean to air it. No cheating... have to wait for tuesday, cuz that's the only ep we gonna get this week.

- excitedddd tuesday... to spot the difference. in sbs version: Will our otp have more passionate kiss? Longer version of lovey dovey scenes, actual scene of the deed, that instead of the candle being blown, we gonna get a longer version of the candle being blown, from a different angle? wide shot of the candle, the hand holding while in bed in the still? That they will reveal whose idea was it to spend the night of such long awaited blowing candle after with sitting so far from each other and only have their shadows touch?

- thennnnnnn ...... repeat for one more time, next week. 

#whycantiwalkawayfromthecrazy

• Like 9

@MadraRua Thank you for the roll call. 

Bring on ep16, my stream is working fine and I've got my snacks, I am so ready for today's episode.
Guess what guys Wang Eun is fine, he has managed to travel to the future...he's one of the model's for a chicken advert :lol:

Hoping all Eclipse's enjoy tonight's episode:D 

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

@Yippeuni GOT IT.. ;)
Option A it is then. Shall we pray for a quick defeat for one of the baseball team next Monday so that everything will run according to Jimong's prediction?

honestly....i don't know what to expect anymore...i love the drama up to the point where i ignore others who bashing this drama...and even defense on it...but sbs disappointed me 

• Like 6