[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Yesterday I tried so hard not to take a peek at the forums. I came back a couple of times just to check whether we were getting 2 episodes today or not. I guess we're not? This leaking business is not my cup of tea. I hated it when it happened with GoT. Such a mood killer. Isn't a big tv channel supposed to have already set their schedule days before? I find it very unprofessional of them to make decisions on the go. 

And now I have 40 pages to read on Soompi. This is all your fault SBS.

Anyway, tuning into livestream, see you after it ends!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

It's been years and years since I last studied up on my astronomy and mythology, even though I find both those subjects to be really interesting, but both of you seem really knowledgeable in that department. To be honest, I didn't pay much attention to why Soo pointed out those two particular constellations, Cassiopeia and Pegasus, even though I should have known better by now. Could you explain a bit more about the significance of these two constellations in relation to SHR and/or SoSoo?

I think Cassiopeia is relating to crazy eomma, who doesnt want anyone to be as beautiful as her but Cassiopeia boosts that her daughter is beautiful hence she was punished.

Pegasus, as mentioned in my earlier post should be related to the significance of horses in MLSHR and SoSoo: the arrival of So in the first ep, the meeting of SoSoo, the escape of Soo and the outing after the first "kiss".

• Like 13

9 hours ago, jetsu said:

Why is everyone so angry here ... I'm kind of scared reading comments. 

Well SBS cancelled last night's episode but people still managed to watched the leak one ... why are ppl still mad.  If SBS aired last night's ep late, the rating most likely be affected especially the other moon drama is showing it's 2nd last ep. SBS decision is bad but kind of good. Ive accepted the fact and moved on .... and looking forward to ep 16 live tonight.  

Just my pov, so don't take it on me. Cheers.

Don't worry, it hasn't gone 'Heirs Forum' scary in here. That level of scary kept me from wanting to post in Soompi for nearly a year. Just ignore it. People going ape crazy thinking ratings will be down if they don't wait as if, we all aren't watching the episodes 3-5 times over. Who in here that watched the leaked episode is not watching the live if they're able? The same elitist that are complaining about those that watched the leaked are the same people that were complaining about the show being canceled. Which is ridiculous to say that a broadcasting decision made in respect to the viewership of their actually country shouldn't happen because Wanda in South Florida wants to see what happens to HS. This same kinda nonsense happened with the ferry disaster. A high school lost nearly all of it's senior class, I think, and drama episodes were cut for news coverage instead. People were in here complaining about how they should fit the dramas in the schedule. People died and you want to watch a drama? It was crazy.

• Like 6

Just now, sugarjoy said:

SD took the knife for Eun. Urgh... This is so heartbreaking.

she love him that much and before she die just then he tell her something good she was so petty for him from the start a feel sad for her she give him all love in support for this years and a little before she die she feel the happiness of being loved :(  

• Like 10

Just now, soph_t said:

Worse brother award goes to WY, preview scene of WS blocking WE. 

Wang Won is the worst brother

Spoiler

At least Wang Yo will start to feel guilty about it. He literally goes crazy with guilt. Where as Wang Won is off egging on Yo to use HS as target practice and just generally continuing is campaign for Goryeo's worst human being. 

• Like 15