[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

24 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

I want to order the OST but I have doubt if the CD can be play in Malaysia. I bought FT Island CD while I was in Tokyo and too bad I cant play it in our CD or DVD play due to different format.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Rose34 said:

Edit: LJG looks good in the ep 18 still cuts, his hair style and smile reminds me of his character, Gong Gil in The King and The Clown!

Yes i do think so... my husband said he is beautiful... too beautiful for a man... :wub:

• Like 14

Before this thread gets crazy again,I want to thank @MadraRua and all live recappers for yesterday and tonight's episodes.And of course Thank you to all Eclipses for still being here and supporting MLSHR despite so much dark,heavy heartbreaking scenes that has happened and are going to come.Let's pull through this together!~Virtual hugs and kisses to you alls:heart:

About 45 minutes to go!

• Like 13

1 minute ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

Before this thread gets crazy again,I want to thank @MadraRua and all live recappers for yesterday and tonight's episodes.And of course Thank you to all Eclipses for still being here and supporting MLSHR despite so much dark,heavy heartbreaking scenes that has happened and are going to come.Let's pull through this together!~Virtual hugs and kisses to you alls:heart:

About 45 minutes to go!

Perhaps today is our last day of heart breaking since episode 19 and 20 maybe happy moment for our SoSoo couple. "Finger cross"

• Like 6

34 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

if i remember corect HS body was week before HJ to come and take it :) even lady Hae when she say her goodbye to HS was thinking something like you have week body and week heart easy make high temperature and cold so take some  jinjifil"in tea something like that  just HS never think before that body may have problem she don't take much care ( she is not lady long time ago years) she work all the time she don't sleep well CR say that to her in episode 14 that after she come to palace to work she never see her sleep enough. she has problem with her foot ( like she can't walk right for more that one or two years??? and still have problem) after the beating and maybe more problems but inside her body because she stay in rain for so long and she was already so week .She was washing maid for one year all day lone in cold river and don't eat well too and i can  say many more reason for her health to be so bad ... but i like the doctor"superman" like he just hear her puls when he tuch her hand and he know how long she will live hahha ok 

• Like 9

Need a plan for the day!! We r expecting something unpleasant for sure. And next week is the end. I am prepared for all the separation, angst and tears. (It would be a sacrilege to mess up the original story theme!) My best bet is to see HS die in 19th episode so that finale would be all lovey-dovey and sweet in modern times!!

But for today where do I go and drown myself!!!image.gif

• Like 18

5 minutes ago, AryRa said:

Yes i do think so... my husband said he is beautiful... too beautiful for a man... :wub:

My hubby thinks so too. But he's most beautiful here. Know why? It's first time he bared his forehead this way. In modern drama he'll usually have fringe, in sageuks before this, he always had a piece of cloth/thingy below the yangban hat hiding his forehead. The forehead shape.... :wub: . 

• Like 15

less than an hour to go! let us support them live even the last three episodes might be sad because i know the ending will be satisfactory (as promised by PDnim).. im so happy at least the rating went up yesterday..

live streaming is counted right?

• Like 9

3 hours ago, maniac-moon said:

Guys, Which one ending do you prefer? 

1-titanic

Reveal hidden contents

Ti_1.jpg

2-butterfly effect

Reveal hidden contents

Bfe.jpg

(2) Butterfly effect type ending is rubbish because the one thing worse than dying before your love one is to have your love one forget about you while you're still alive -_- . It's a cop-out "happy ending" ---> Look! He's still "theoretically" together with her, at least in the same time & space ----> MEH -_-

So yes, if I have to pick, (1) Titanic ending. BUT that still sucks -_-

A compromise would be good ...hehe...

Goryeo timeline:

1) Everything continues to go to s***  ...blah..blah..

2) Hae Soo in Wang So's arms "dying", Astronomer looks on with stupid thoughts like "History cannot be changed, him and Hae Soo are just cogs in the greater machinations of fate...blah..blah..."

3) Eclipse happens as Hae Soo "dies" (Titanic Ending)

Then the switch to:

21st century timeline:

1) Ha Jin wakes up in hospital, found out that she has been in a coma since the drowning. With her in the hospital (also in a coma) is the hobo / astronomer. He was in a coma too because he eventually jumped into the pond during the Eclipse (the Goryeo kid trapped in the 21st century body jumped into the pond during the eclipse in an effort to return to his world). They eventually got to talk about their time in Goryeo and concludes that now that they had helped to shape history, they're no longer needed in the "past".

2) A guy (21st century) who looks exactly like Wang So finally found Ha Jin. He remembers her and apparently also "time travelled" during the eclipse into the body of a 21st century man. (Butterfly Effect modification into real happy ending :)  )

So then wtf happened to the Goryeo version of Wang So? Gwangjong in history started as a wise ruler but later became a tyrant whose obsession with Buddhism and public projects drove the kingdom into debt towards the end of his rule. This character shift is inconsistant with the Wang So that we know and the convenient dramaland excuse is a swap with some 21st bloke who happens to look like Wang So.

Highly impossible? Too convenient? Yes. But it's dramaland afterall

Edited by jadecoral
  • Like 14

Just caught up...but now I have to go. Can't say I'm disappointed I have to leave since watching this episode live would likely give me severe heart palpitations.

But thanks in advance for y'alls' glorious live recaps. :thumbsup::heart:

See you all on the other side later when I check in to see who survived and whose heart gave out over the course of the episode :grin:

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, staygold said:

Need a plan for the day!! We r expecting something unpleasant for sure. And next week is the end. I am prepared for all the separation, angst and tears. (It would be a sacrilege to mess up the original story theme!) My best bet is to see HS die in 19th episode so that finale would be all lovey-dovey and sweet in modern times!!

But for today where do I go and drown myself!!!image.gif

im expecting the marriage of HS and WJ will be in ep 20. but it will be fast forward since it wont take long the sick HS to go to the other side... hope they tie loose ends nicely even though everything is in rush..

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, aypopa said:

if i remember corect HS body was week before HJ to come and take it :) even lady Hae when she say her goodbye to HS was thinking something like you have week body and week heart easy make high temperature and cold so take some  jinjifil"in tea something like that  just HS never think before that body may have problem she don't take much care ( she is not lady long time ago years) she work all the time she don't sleep well CR say that to her in episode 14 that after she come to palace to work she never see her sleep enough. she has problem with her foot ( like she can't walk right for more that one or two years??? and still have problem) after the beating and maybe more problems but inside her body because she stay in rain for so long and she was already so week .She was washing maid for one year all day lone in cold river and don't eat well too and i can  say many more reason for her health to be so bad ... but i like the doctor"superman" like he just hear her puls when he tuch her hand and he know how long she will live hahha ok 

Yes, you're right. The real Hae Soo wasn't physically strong. Lady Hae was so worried about her, especially after the accident in the bath. Besides the real Hae Soo died by drowning, reinforcing this idea.

But there is something that had kept bothering me from the start: why did the real Hae Soo go the bathhouse in the first place? It was dangerous, especially if she had been caught! Only to peak? That's weak. I hope, I could get an answer to that before the ending.

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, junejungki said:

Perhaps today is our last day of heart breaking since episode 19 and 20 maybe happy moment for our SoSoo couple. "Finger cross"

I'd really love that but seeing how the plot is becoming quite similar to C-version(e.g HaeSoo becoming sick,Chaeryung punished etc.),I think the next time we'll see happy moments is the end of the last episode.Sorry if I break your optimistic hopes here but it's just my opinion.:sweatingbullets:Whatever is to come,let's just prepare our hearts and not expect too much.Enjoy the flow of it all.

• Like 8

10 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I believe there is hope, people.... If Namoo would even think of holding a final episode screening event for the fans, I.am.sure the ending will be a pleasant one. You wouldn't want to gather a mass of people who might go berserk at the end of an event, would you?

Yes I think it will be a happy ending in the future. Maybe he will find her looking at the stars and he approaches her and points out Pegasus to her, only he mispronounces it as he did 1000 yrs ago. She turns around and looks at him wide eyed in shock and he pulls out a boxed ring and says to her "Is this the right way to propose in your time? I won't accept anymore rejections", he pulls her towards him with his signature pull and hug and slowly lowers his head towards her expecting her to stop him but this time she lifts her face to meet his in a passionate kiss that was meant to be 1000 years ago. :wub:  This is what I will be holding in my heart while I watch the next few heartbreaking episodes.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MadraRua said:

Episode 18

Eclipses 'Hwaiting' \^o^/ (Let me know if I've missed your name and I'll add you to the roll call)

Thanks in advance to all the re-cappers, commentators and image posters. I don't know if I'm ready for this episode. I have a feeling it's going to break all our SoSoo shipper hearts. Bring your tissues Eclipses .......  Image result for tissue smiley

Have the same feeling as you my chingu...we'll see cute scenes but i'm afraid twds the end tissues will be needed

Can't watch live, feel sorry in a way but at the same time today it might be good coz will have time to prepare myself reading comments here first

• Like 9