[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

33 minutes ago, peipei78 said:

hi eclipse,

anyone knows about Lee Jun Ki fan meeting in December 2? i read about it in this forum however couldn't find it since this forum 'really busy'

it's different from the mini fan meeting in 1st November. I will be in Seoul during end Nov - early Dec, really hope that I can attend the fan meeting.

thanks

Oh the Dec 2nd is his official fanmeeting in Seoul. Well, if you will be there, you MUST come! :D as for ticket sales information will be released soon!

• Like 6

5 hours ago, am420 said:

Soo/So I was quite shocked when she was the first one to bow to WS and proclaim him king, but I probably should not have been she was the one who set him on the path to the throne in more ways than one. It was kind of great that in the end Yo gave her the choice of picking who she wanted to be king and she exercised that right by choosing So. Soo has done what YH couldn't she is the kingmaker. She essentially made Mu king by siding with WS and not telling Wook about Taejo dying, she made Yo because WS chose her over killing Yo to avenge Mu.

Brilliant!Didn't really think of that til you posted this.Lol.YH will never take HaeSoo's place in WangSo's heart.And she will never accomplish what she wanted(to become a kingmaker)....I guess at least til HaeSoo is gone and she has a son.

• Like 11

22 minutes ago, vwj1 said:

(Big sigh). I'm finally caught up with reading y'alls funny and wonderful comments. I feel like I'm missing out if I don't try to read everything. It's like a long novel with over a thousand pages. It's 1am in the morning here and I have to get up and be at work tomorrow by 7am. I'm sure by that time, I will be behind again in this forum and will have some catching up to do. This has been my life since this drama started.  Hardly any sleep and hardly any work being done at work.  I'm feeling conflicted as I'm sad the drama is coming to an end but at the same time I'll be happy that hopefully when it ends, I'll stop obsessing so much over this drama.  

Yes! This is me exactly too! I wake up on new episode days and suddenly I have 30+ pages to go through and I feel like I have to read it AAALLLL!  :dizzy: I will be happy but sad when the drama ends too. Then I can stop obsessing and go back to normal life. Lol

• Like 9

16 hours ago, Killa92 said:

Credit to @Yumi.jg. Let's heal our heart with this sweet moments of our OTP :)

TQ @Killa92 @yumi.jg As I've decided not to watch Eps 17 yet, this is one healing scene for my heart. Just love the way WS said "Wae..." :blush: Sweetness to my ear... On repeat mode!

• Like 6

6 hours ago, chi13lou said:

Face Off Battle has started - Pls. vote every 5 minutes.LOL

So far it's -

Lee Jun Ki and Lee Ji Eun (IU)  29.62%  (271 votes)  

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo  70.38%  (644 votes)

http://www.hallyuvote.com/

Now is both lee @ 50.19% and both song @ 49.81%......:w00t:

i actually like both song as well, but now I want LJK and LJE.....:glasses:

• Like 10

What I love the most about SoSoo couple is that they don't change their attitude towards one another despite shifting ranks and stuff. Hae Soo has always treated Wang So the same whether he was the outcast of the family and Goryeo or the King of Goryeo, her interest and respect towards him was to him as a person. Wang So extended the same courtesy and bond with her when he treated her the same whether she was a noble at the hae household or a court lady, musuri, prisoner, then she became head sangoong which is a powerful position and now she's the mistress of the king who is treated just like a queen. His attitude towards her never changed and the way he values her. YH on the other hand, when her oraboni can't offer her nothing, she bails, when she sees him as king, she wants some of that. wth?? The same with wook, when she's a noble, he treated her the best, then she became a court lady and he was like eh... and then a musuri and he was all like she's a musuri, and like talking about her rank being low and how a prince can't marry a maid and stuff. And then when she becomes head sangoong, he's a little more respectful towards her and now that she's the kings woman, he actually confronts her and holds a tantrum about it. WSxHS really have true, the truest love ever. It takes a wonderful heart to love despite rank differences. These two deserve their happy ending. :( :sweatingbullets:

• Like 22

58 minutes ago, qwenli said:

It's 3 dec in Seoul. I dun hv the tix details, u might want to Google Hajunse, the official fan club of  joongi to get more info. Or his official website Lee joongi.co.kr

ahh ok... thanks for the info@qwenli 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

INTERNATIONAL VERSION

I just watched the international version with subs and I wasn't thinking it was bad until I saw that disaster of editing in the OTP cute moments. I have mixed feelings between feeling very mad and sad because that is the original version. The cast worked really hard only for their effort being wasted in the post production by a editing team that had no idea in what they were doing, no common sense. The drama is called Moon Lovers...yes LOVERS, but they sacrificed the OTP love in order to have time for: unnecesary scene of maids cleaning Hae Soo, Hae Soo talking something irrelevant with WoHee, Wang Wook having FLASHBACKS of WookSoo couple? YES! FLASHBACKS! :dizzy: 

I hope those amateurs will never work again as editors in a drama. :angry: LJG said that KKT was working hard with the editing team in the second half of the drama (original/international version). Well, seems that KKT also has NO COMMON SENSE because he gave the OK to that editing.  

---------------------------

SBS VERSION

On a happier comment... I am glad that we were able to watch the extended cute moments. :blush: The moment I loved the most was Hae Soo telling a story for Wang So to sleep. They were so adorable. 

About Wang So entering the dark side, I will reserve my comment for episode 18. Still, the story is interesting and I am waiting for episode 18...even knowing it will be a big hit for the OTP. 

----------------------------

Hong Jong Hyun shone the most in this episode. Big Claps! You did a good villian. I felt bad for Wang Yo at the end but for the bad things he did to EUN and SD...he deserved to die. Now who is going to replace our king of memes!!!? :lol: 

Yeap.... I got impressed by him Hong Jong Hyun as well. The greedy looks, crazy moment and evil heart, he manage to portray WY well...Give Big Thumb to him....

In fact, I quite pity on him, he was being used by his mother as an asset to reach her destiny. Queen Yoo never take cares of him...He is actually quite a lonely Prince.....

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, bingewatcherinsomniac said:

Thanks for the naver link, @redfrommars ;)

Uh Oh. This is it. The moment I was waiting for ever since wang so took the throne. I can't believe he let a freakin' sly, conniving, weasel wang won running around freely in palace. Even if you chose to spare his life, at least exiled him to the deepest jungle or the war zone to get him killed naturally. Same things should also applies to the whole scheming hwangbo clan.

To gave us some clue..this is rough translation based on what I could follow from their conversation (to all korean friends in here please don't hesitate to correct me if i'm wrong :P):

GJ: The one who responsible for the whole poisoning accident to the late king in damiwon, It's wook-ie right?

WWn: Ah..I don't know what you're talking about..

GJ: Chaeryung, before she came to wook's house, she originally belonged to your family. It's part of you and wook's plan to put her in damiwon, right? Not only you all responsible to big brother's death, the whole fabricated rebellion of wang gyu, it also came from wook's brain right? If it's not him, then I assumed it is you who should be held responsible.

WWn: No way. You know me very well that I am not that much capable to do this on my own.

JM: Stop denying. If you think you can get away with (xxx-- not sure what jimong means in here, i hear he mention market but i don't know how to put context to that fact, maybe he saw he bought poison?) You will get punish and end your life in boiling water (wth....it almost as scary as yutan punishment?)

WWn: I just followed the order. It's all wook and the late king that behind it all.

GJ ends up looking furious and scratching the tables...

GJ: Well then, I have one thing to ask of you..

YASS! I can't wait for GJ to make the whole bunch of evil pays for their crime! It's about the dam* time!

I haven't watch episode 17 just yet as I plan to watch it later concurrently with episode 18, but after swimming through the mood here in this thread after episode's airing ended... I started to feel uneasy. Will I ever ready for the incoming catastrophe of our OTP's precious relationship? Screw logic... I won't evacuate even when all sign heading to the doomed end.. I WILL DEFINITELY GO DOWN WITH THIS SHIP! :tears:

Wow, so I guess my prediction is pretty similar. Boiling water - just like how Mu died in the bath. :o

• Like 7

Guest maniac-moon

Guys, Which one ending do you prefer? 

1-titanic

Spoiler

Ti_1.jpg

2-butterfly effect

Spoiler

Bfe.jpg

Edited by maniac-moon