[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Zazu2017 said:

I lost count of how many times I cried throughout episode 13 :tears:. Praying episode 14 will bring back all the warm and fuzzy feelings. I didn't sign up for pain when I started this drama lol 

You are not alone! Bad decision of me for having breakfast while watching Ep. 13.  It is not just because of the break up but also for the case involved.  Thank goodness I don't have to go out of the house today.   Really looking forward to tonight's episode, the situation will turn around.

@jeonghyang - Thank You for the tag, my Dear!! Yes, the end is near and our Wednesday & Thursday nights will be so empty again ... oh dear ... I have teared up so much, and then when I saw the BTS, I teared up again and then I am reminded that we are only left with NEXT WEEK!!!!??? :dizzy::bawling: OTTTOKEEEE??? 

I hope it’s going to be a SWEET, INTIMATE reunion with just a little bit of STEAM?? If we can’t have a fiery hot sexy bed scene??? Sigh ... not holding my hopes too high for sexy bed scenes but maybe a VERY LONG STEAMY KISSSS??? :kiss_wink::heart:

3 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Translation:

Completely disagreeing over Park Soo Myung’s case, Jung Rok and Joon Goo. The Always office is unable to do any work because of protest phone calls… Jung Rok who has been watching this happen goes to Joon Goo and submits his resignation.  Meanwhile, Jin Shim finds it heartbreaking to see the abundant nasty articles about Jung Rok. To Jin Shim who is frustrated that she can’t help Jung Rok, there is an urgent phone call from the Always Law Firm!…

Is Js going to do her secretary work when She is free? 

Thank you very KHAMSAHAMNIDA for the translation, my Dear!! @stroppyse - 

JR: This will be a lot of exercise.
caption: Exercise that is a little(?) exciting.
(JR bounces around a bit)
JR: He’s looking at me with eyes that say “Why is that person doing that?”
JR: Ay, it’s so hard! I can’t do this! It’s too hard.

BOUNCING EXERCISES?? EXCITING EXERCISES???!! :tounge_xd::wub::sweatingbullets::P Can I just have a LIL’ BIT OF HOPE for a BOUNCY bed scene?? Aaaaaarggghhhhhh!! 

Okay! OKAY! CANCEL THAT!! Need to get out of my PAC mode!! I need LOTSA TEA to calm down!! Okay, I need LOTSA TEA TO MANAGE MY EXPECTATIONS!! 

PD-Nim, PLEASE JUST GIVE US AT LEAST A SWEET AND LOOOOOOOOOOONNNNG STEAMY KISS :kiss_wink:if there’s no bed scene???!! Or a wedding scene??? Sigh ... can’t believe next week is the LAST WEEK!!!!  OTTTOKEEEEEH????? :bawling:

i watched it last night. i didnt post anything because it got me emotional i just laid on my bed thinking about life.. it was a sad episode but it was beautiful. i actually liked it haha i know its weird lmao. especially the last scene when KJR was in the bus stop watching OJS and broke down. i thought pdnim did a good job, ofc LDW he nailed that scene. i love every second of it. when he slowly raised his head to watch OJS on screen. the OST!! i love it!!! when he started crying and the bgm suddenly stop then he broke down crying. huhuhuhuhuhu i know he misses her and he is in pain but really that scene., i can feel his sadness loneliness and his pain that he misses her every single day. huhuhuhuhuhu

dquxMT0.gif

Spoiler

my wangsun heart cannot take this anymore!!! huhu sorry im a wangsun trash. i love them. huhuhu

mQ0PWdY.gif

but seriously KJR honey, please stop being stubborn. you guys should reconcile now! we dont have time for this!

and can talk about YIN? YIN, my girl, huhuhu i like the scene were she was talking woth his manager, the day after the broke up. she did seem like she cried all night huhu her voice, her eyes all red. i can feel her pain straight from the heart huhuhu how awesome are u YIN huhuhu.

LDW and YIN as expected never disappoints! 

ukulele couple cracking me up, i was like sad then ukulele couple comes then i laugh again. theyre are just simple ridiculously funny :joy::joy: oh CEO too, i feel bad about him, he is such a fanboy, can OJS hug him once before the drama ends? :joy: 

about the preview, i feel good about it. i hope they will reconcile by the end of ep 14.

thanks for the translations guys!

LOL I haven’t watched the episode yet just saw snippets I swear this thread is keeping me from breaking into a puddle of goo-mess by all your hilarious comments!

Gosh I thought LDW looked pretty shaken in both breakup and stare-at-billboard and weep scene but I didn’t realise he really did have trouble controlling his emotions until the bts came out.. those bottomless manifold eyes (lol I kid I kid).. got me straight in the heart.

Looking forward to tonight’s updates and recaps! Thanks chingus, second last week before the final!

@jeonghyang WOW you sure tagged alot of people (I count 88 wow) wow that mustve been exhausting to do LOL well done ahahha. Now let me borrow that list for a good cause:

Ok3QnL.jpg

ABOUT  DVD BLURAY

ONLY 10 DAYS LEFT !!   But not too many signatures left now to reach the target 1500.... so realistically speaking we can STILL MAKE IT!!   PLEAS EVERYONE KEEP DOING ThE DEMAND SURVEY!!! Theres NO money requirement so just do IT and HAVE EVERYONE YOU KNOW& EVERYONE THEY KNOW ETC.  DO IT TOO OK!!!

@Mydzblue0421  @lu09 @wolfie26 @mathildafc @tearsofthestar @triplem @cenching @sushilicious  @stroppyse @ktcjdrama @Heart_Kdrama @alleram95 @Shraddha Kamble @Ameera Ali @Alice Mendoza @sal2 @Zazu2017 @Shalika Kunwar @KimSunny 

@Cindy Tjioe @Yeojachingudeul @Yongzura @fitzsimmons @mimima @lhynne @lingkoo @Purnima Dixit @HeartKnows @Lawyerh @greezlybee @thehappiesthapa

@USAFarmgirl @angelangie @paolaadl @riiko1988 @Pichiie @attriste @snowjewelz @unhelpful @nubianlegalmind @shineem5 @Anh Nguyen Roff @avondale16 @lianee @Anna Tan @evie7 @o10orio @bebebisous33 @camichi @turtle0217 @rocat @Sejabin @bairama @Jack James @fatalflaw

@Iam Fanning @dramaninja @0ly40 @braunau @africandramalover @joccu @icyphoenix  @lolly84 @Yana Mujay @zagigirl @eyo2eyo @Winksteyk @mikhaella75 @angiecrosby @foxvanilla @Ellirain @lynnys13 @Cestbon @Far^away @anfluffy @plappi @mslilith @ck1Oz @LyraYoo @aisling @katakwasabi @willenette @midjohn33 @Fiona0754 @Feriz @guin89 @Meccao @nonski

&  L  U  R K E  R  S  !  ! !

LETS DO THE TYH DEMAND SURVEY (Doesnt cost money to do it) & SPREAD THIS INFO ON ALL SOCIAL MEDIAS ! kk??

HOW TO DO DEMAND SURVEY :

See the LeeDongWookAddictd_Global IG post I posted above. SWIPE left all slides from the 1st ALL THE WAY TO THE LAST ONE then it works.

+

Also people PLEASE POST IN THE TYH DAUM CAFE FORUM too !  It might also influence their decision to make DVD if many comments there/popular. Go to TYH daum cafe:

www: cafe.daum.net/touchyourheartdvd

Login. Click on the "BULLETIN BOARD FOR OVERSEAS"  and then lets SPAM with MANY POSTS !!! GO GO GO!!

(more clearer layout on PC than mobile phones. So I recommend posting on the BulletinBoard on PC rather than phone. Its fine to post on phone too of course.)

2 hours ago, intrariver said:

@jeonghyang WOW you sure tagged alot of people (I count 88 wow) wow that mustve been exhausting to do LOL well done ahahha. Now let me borrow that list for a good cause:

ABOUT  DVD BLURAY

ONLY 10 DAYS LEFT !!   But not too many signatures left now to reach the target 1500.... so realistically speaking we can STILL MAKE IT!!   PLEAS EVERYONE KEEP DOING ThE DEMAND SURVEY!!! Theres NO money requirement so just do IT and HAVE EVERYONE YOU KNOW& EVERYONE THEY KNOW ETC.  DO IT TOO OK!!!

@Mydzblue0421  @lu09 @wolfie26 @mathildafc @tearsofthestar @triplem @cenching @sushilicious  @stroppyse @ktcjdrama @Heart_Kdrama @alleram95 @Shraddha Kamble @Ameera Ali @Alice Mendoza @sal2 @Zazu2017 @Shalika Kunwar @KimSunny 

@Cindy Tjioe @Yeojachingudeul @Yongzura @fitzsimmons @mimima @lhynne @lingkoo @Purnima Dixit @HeartKnows @Lawyerh @greezlybee @thehappiesthapa

@USAFarmgirl @angelangie @paolaadl @riiko1988 @Pichiie @attriste @snowjewelz @unhelpful @nubianlegalmind @shineem5 @Anh Nguyen Roff @avondale16 @lianee @Anna Tan @evie7 @o10orio @bebebisous33 @camichi @turtle0217 @rocat @Sejabin @bairama @Jack James @fatalflaw

@Iam Fanning @dramaninja @0ly40 @braunau @africandramalover @joccu @icyphoenix  @lolly84 @Yana Mujay @zagigirl @eyo2eyo @Winksteyk @mikhaella75 @angiecrosby @foxvanilla @Ellirain @lynnys13 @Cestbon @Far^away @anfluffy @plappi @mslilith @ck1Oz @LyraYoo @aisling @katakwasabi @willenette @midjohn33 @Fiona0754 @Feriz @guin89 @Meccao @nonski

&  L  U  R K E  R  S  !  ! !

LETS DO THE TYH DEMAND SURVEY (Doesnt cost money to do it) & SPREAD THIS INFO ON ALL SOCIAL MEDIAS ! kk??

HOW TO DO DEMAND SURVEY :

See the LeeDongWookAddictd_Global IG post I posted above. SWIPE left all slides from the 1st ALL THE WAY TO THE LAST ONE then it works.

+

Also people PLEASE POST IN THE TYH DAUM CAFE FORUM too !  It might also influence their decision to make DVD if many comments there/popular. Go to TYH daum cafe:

www: cafe.daum.net/touchyourheartdvd

Login. Click on the "BULLETIN BOARD FOR OVERSEAS"  and then lets SPAM with MANY POSTS !!! GO GO GO!!

(more clearer layout on PC than mobile phones. So I recommend posting on the BulletinBoard on PC rather than phone. Its fine to post on phone too of course.)

Already done with the survey! :)

Btw, Is SW helping them on the Park Su Myeoung case?

@triplem just saw this ahhahahhaha what you did :joy:

Unfortunately I dont count yet as an ahjumma I dont think, so I cant join.

Indeed this drama innocent...TOO INNOCENT.

PALI PALI PDnim GIVE US PERVY SHIRTLESS Wookie KISSING SCENE in eps 14-16, there's still time, if only you drop the innocence pleeeease :yum:

(Actually I had a dream last night of my own version of a preview for ep 14.

In the preview LDW & YIN was making out in a car, at 1st they kept their faces close for a long time of extremely high tension then gave in, started kissing, and things getting hotter until the preview ended just before it become more than the deep kissing they were doing....

....then I woke up and was like DAMN ONLY A DREAM :bawling: wae wae   :sweatingbullets:

Although the preview was only a dream lets pray that its hot content comes true though :blush:  #PremonitionLikeDreamPleeaseEvenThoughIDontEvenReallyBelieveInPremonitions :yum:

I'm kinda bummed JS is still going abroad. I got my hopes up watching without subs yesterday that maybe filming had been moved and there wouldn't need to be such a long distance between them. Now the question is...will they get back together before she leaves, or not?

It would be nice if after the Park case, there were no more legal woes. I kind of don't need to see anything else with the stalker. 

So LDW being filmed at a trampoline park? I think I'd actually rather see kids than a wedding for them. So few dramas show the kids. But I think it's adorable when they do, so I will hope for that! 

16 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

I'm kinda bummed JS is still going abroad. I got my hopes up watching without subs yesterday that maybe filming had been moved and there wouldn't need to be such a long distance between them. Now the question is...will they get back together before she leaves, or not?

It would be nice if after the Park case, there were no more legal woes. I kind of don't need to see anything else with the stalker. 

So LDW being filmed at a trampoline park? I think I'd actually rather see kids than a wedding for them. So few dramas show the kids. But I think it's adorable when they do, so I will hope for that! 

sameeee. idk guys but i think the storyline of the drama she is filming changed lmao. she read it in the first ep, i don’t really remember, but i think the main leads were not both lawyers but when they had her goodbye party they asked her about the storyline i dont think its the same lmao i dont know if its me who are getting confused or what hahahahah but again till now from the preview and from the last night episode noone mentioned it. idk. but i hope they wont let OJS leave. about the stalker i think he wont come back anymore. no sign of him getting back. i hope he wont. *crossing fingers

Episode begins with JR heading into work. Rides the elevator with the boss, quietly and awkwardly. Guess the office is in a bit of chaos with everything going on. EJ seems to be trying to mend things by talking to the boss first. He spouts off some stuff, dunno. JR comes into boss' office next. I guess handing in his resignation? Boss angry about it. Raises his voice. Maybe telling JR, don't so this. But JR is adamant about it. Which makes boss even angrier. Everyone in the office watches the argument. 

Cut to the conference room. Mama's boy going over a case, trying not to upset the boss more. 

JR in his office, reading JS' post it notes. 

Boss purposely avoids JR, pretends to be on phone when JR walks by. 

How uncomfortable...

Archived