[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

5 minutes ago, Yeojachingudeul said:

Hahaha, I noticed that too!

.can we expect a little continuation from  today's  ending that leads to your assumption of WHY his tie is disappeared ..jaebal PDnim..:phew:).. but again I think they're gonna be interrupted again by her manager, ...who then decided to go to her bathroom while JR was still hiding there in that striped blue shirt.

oh my goodness!

fJSYMvH.gif

manager-oppa should find a girlfriend too, dont be a party pooper! leave them alone!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But, let's think logically...the manager isn't gonna show up late at night, right? He'd show up in the morning if anything. And JR is missing the tie. Now JS. She isn't wearing the same outfit, right? Unless what she's wearing was under her jacket. Hrmm I'm intrigued now...

Well last time boy settled to sleep in her room he took a small square  - when he woke up , all suit was intact now tie is missing? 

Game on : find the missing tie ....

YS was wearing pink shirt under her white coat ..... now she wears white ... shirt....:lol:

6 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

But, let's think logically...the manager isn't gonna show up late at night, right? He'd show up in the morning if anything. And JR is missing the tie. Now JS. She isn't wearing the same outfit, right? Unless what she's wearing was under her jacket. Hrmm I'm intrigued now...

chingu.. didn't you remember in ep 9  (where he grew suspicious of their relationship ) and ep 12 (where he saw their lovey dovey  scene..JS kissed JR hand in the car)  the manager always showed up everytime JR sent JS home at night? :smirk:

Well. That's  how to do a preview. I don't  know  why having a great kisser for a male lead is bad? After all her real boyfriend in the drama is a great kisser.

But no he's the male lead in this drama  who's  a great kisser. She has a male lead in her drama as she is an actress in this drama.

The meta jokes are killing me. I am cringing at my own bad humour. 

Honestly  though the experienced  actors  are doing a fantastic  job being their characters. That was  a beautifully  timed " I love you."

The  * I give up trying to resist being with you * sigh was genius.

hey everyone! today is a happy day! if our OTP made us cry at ep 13, they made us happy tonight! im literally flying with happiness! yes indeed life is beautiful~

woooooooooooooohhhhooooooo!!

NsZCRem.gif

4 hours ago, Yeojachingudeul said:

:lol:OMONA!

i really love the bromance between CEO Yeon and JR!

CEO-yeon is just like a big brother to JR :mrgreen: who, despite countlessly teases him whenever he can, but during tough times, he always stayed by JR.. even went to that extent by making a petition to his fellows' attorneys to sign so that JR's license will not be nullified. 

Aawww.. now i'm really looking forward to his reaction when HE finally knows about JR's relationship with JS....:wub:

i love the bromance! i actually teared up watching the scene, CEO has never been serious lmao he’s always fooling around hahaha and teases KJR but he really treasures him like his own brother. aww as expected! our CEO is the best! haha

poor CEO yeon. :joy::joy: btw, dont u think kim pil gi intern kinda notice it? when OJS came to visit/take her pen?

but chingus dont u think the kiss from today ep was too short? or am i being greedy again because pdnim

nbqQUtz.gif

aigooooo look at him, he is so happy he doesn’t need to take bus anymore.

F2jnx3i.png

Lawyer Dan/Lawyer Choi are funny. But there is no way that they match LDW/YooInNa's romantic chemistry on the screen. JR/YS are on another level of chemistry. Twitter was ON FIRE during their reunion kiss. In fact, Touch Your Heart was TRENDING on twitter during the live airing. That's how many people were excited about lead pairing's reunion moment. Their kiss has ALSO been trending on Naver in the number ONE spot for hours and hours. People love the main pairing a lot. Thankfully, it's not a case at all of any "secondary pairing syndrome." I'm happy for that. The leads have a phenomenal chemistry that the audience has fallen in love with....

Also, I will say that with what they've showed recently with Lawyer Dan falling in love with another random dude in five seconds isn't exactly a good sign, in my opinion. I know that the two will be together and get a happy ending most likely. But would anyone want to be with somebody who falls in love THAT quickly and with random people? What if Dan/Choi go on their honeymoon, and she'll see another guy that she will suddenly fall in love with? To me, she is not a reliable person. FUNNY? YES FOR SURE. They are funny. But reliable? I don't trust her to just love Lawyer Choi at this point....and if I were him, why would I put my heart on the line for someone who falls in love with everyone literally....I feel like she is only in love with BEING IN LOVE with anyone....His feelings for her seem more genuine and real to me. So we shall see. As of right now, I'm rooting for Choi's happiness. 

There is one comment from Naver in the above post that says how this story looks like one from 10 years ago because it’s too simple. Honestly, I prefer this simplicity, wrap-up-quickly plot because that means we would get more screentime of the leads being lovey dovey instead of having to deal with continuous dramatic events :wub:. And besides, who would resist fluffy romance after a tiring day at work or school? :D

I  think I speak for everyone when I say:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!

Finally all problems are over, her stalker issue, the park soomyung case, they r both doing great in their field, she finally told him that losing him is worse than any scandal and he finally gave up... Guys we've through a lot but we were right, the last 2 episodes are gonna be pure  FLUFF and hopefully more.  I absolutely love the pacing in this drama, it only gets better every episode, and when they say smthng it really gives u actual feels. The way he said I love u, and the way they kissed. Their affection piled up and he went for it. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIS SMILE AGAIN:wub::wub: And they better show them practicing her kiss scene and not cut where they did in the preview. JR has become soooo much bolder, as we expected after breakup the relationship really becomes deeper.

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Their kiss was BEAUTIFUL!

I will say to those who keep asking for love scenes and more skin ship moments....it's RARE to even get THIS type of a mutual kiss on a KDrama show. I've watched quite a few KDramas....and most of the time, the female does NOT participate in the kissing at all. Here, we are lucky to have YooInNa who is very comfortable with LDW. Therefore, she is very present in ALL of their kisses. Be glad for that.

I don't watch KDramas for skinships or love scenes because I know this genre doesn't provide those about 90% of the time. We do have the rare few shows that do have them, of course. But majority of KDramas have kisses that are mostly one sided and no love scenes, period....

I think if some people really want the SEXY love scenes, then I highly recommend Spanish telenovelas that are filled with tongue kissing and very showey love scenes. KDramas are more about love stories that are based on feelings and emotions of the heart, not physical type of stuff....Just replying to the many asking for the sexy moments....it's not the type of genre that has them here....especially in a very innocent type of a romantic comedy such as Touch Your Heart.

I'm personally VERY happy with TYH. I don't need the physical stuff. Give me beautiful moments instead that are filled with romance and love in the hearts and souls of these two characters....

2 hours ago, riiko1988 said:

i love the bromance! i actually teared up watching the scene, CEO has never been serious lmao he’s always fooling around hahaha and teases KJR but he really treasures him like his own brother. aww as expected! our CEO is the best! haha

I believe this is the first time for me seeing everyone / mostly everyone adore the lead actor's CEO in a drama ha ha.. :blush: What a character!

poor CEO yeon. :joy::joy: btw, dont u think kim pil gi intern kinda notice it? when OJS came to visit/take her pen?

Yes, I guess he noticed it from the moment he saw JR put away the  post-it notes.  Plus when OJS decided to come to the office herself and wait for JR.

but chingus dont u think the kiss from today ep was too short? or am i being greedy again because pdnim

It is still continuing in our mind since last night and will be till next week's episode...:kiss_wink:

I was dying from happiness when they finally kiss as in longing kiss. Thats a major upgrade and truly want more hahaha. I love YIN when she’s acting like her tears gonna fall but no. I can really feel her frustration in those scenes. LDW masters the being cold yet u can see into his eyes that pls hold on.

i love the transition, i just really hope that ending of this drama we can see the future of JR AND JS. I still cant believe we only have 2 episodes to cherish. I love the two and I know it will be a long time that theyll create a drama once again.. awww

I wake up this morning with full of happiness in my heart :wub::wub:

After rewatch thousand times the kisseu scence, I feel like all of loving, missing, hurtful feelings are released through the kiss. They dont care they are in public place, they just want to kiss and hug and express their love. Hewww how loveable they are! 

Hello everyone,

This is my first time posting a comment on Soompi ever.

I am extremely thankful to the Writer and the PD of this project, who brought such a good drama for LDW and YIN to reuinte. It's just like a miracle. 

I do love these two people and sincerely, if they do become a couple in real life, I will not expect anything more in my whole life :blush:

For a long time I have not been so obsessed with a drama like this. YIN's sweetness and LDW's sexy appearance make me happy everyday.

I am looking forward to the last two episodes, will surely be as sweet as candies, as always <3 

Archived