[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@cenching & @triplem what happen to mama boy love story :joy: the  pizza on the motorcycle most be that delicious to make her run that fast :mrgreen:

43902594-C7FA-4B4F-BE15-00ACA33F76B7.gif

@sushilicious are u here as well , is that u saying if u can’t beat them at their game join them :mrgreen::joy:

thank you @turtlegirl and @jeonghyang for the recap :wub:

@triplem - Totally agree with you!! Have to blame the writer ...  I am just WAITING FOR THE DAY (maybe when hell really freezes over and the heavens rain fire ... ) when a KDrama RomCom writer will NOT FOLLOW this Noble Idiocy storyline ... Hmmm ... wait! I think I know why Noble Idiocy and breaking up must ALWAYS happen - to TEST the actors’ TEAR JERKING skills!! And YIN & LDW pass the test DAEBAKLY!!! YIN crying was so, so sad that I don’t think I can bear watching with the subtitles BUT LDW crying at the end .... AWMAHGAAAADDDD!! This is no longer TOUCHING my heart!! My heart is bleeding ... :bawling:

Hahaha! Seriously! Lawyer Dan is so hilarious.  lol2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512

wow2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862527 <---- Lawyer Dan

iAfXrPN.gif

It's not even an hour after the rejection, she suddenly fell in-love. admire-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286248

Spoiler

5CQ8PpN.gif

Haha! She's gigglin' like she can't hold or she's about to pee.. admire2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624

Spoiler

9pMKjE6.gif

When this beautiful sparkling eyes strike . big-eye-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624

The heart is about to explode. stoned-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286252

7WOYDUc.gif

Lawyer Choi  ----- >wait-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862524

Spoiler

mJ2a0rm.gif

The realization finally hits! Ouuch! My heart hurts! crying3-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624 Ommmmmmaaaaaa!

HU8nr4N.gif

The sound effects rocks! " BANG "

" you don’t know what you’ve got until it's gone. "

Btw , 

i just realised something. 

In this episode, after the break up, JR never uses his car again and he changed into bus. 

Waeee? Is it because he doesn’t want to remember his memory with OJS since lots of their lovey dovey scene were on his car.. 

:D

Poor JR.. he went to that extent ! 

But fingercrossed tomorrow there won’t be any heart breaking scene and the car will be brought again to the viewers ! 

:D :P 

4 minutes ago, Yeojachingudeul said:

Btw , 

In this episode, after the break up, JR never uses his car again and he changed into bus. 

Waeee? Is it because he doesn’t want to remember his memory with OJS since lots of their lovey dovey scene were on his car.. 

But fingercrossed tomorrow there won’t be any heart breaking scene and the car will be brought again to the viewers ! 

He took the bus to see OJS! Her advertisement is on the billboard opposite the bus stop!!! So heartbreaking!! 

On 3/20/2019 at 5:53 PM, Cindy Tjioe said:

you're right the ending is so beautifully sad ~!! seriously didnt expect that screen to be there i kept wondering why the bus stop?? so he misses him that much omg JR i feel your pain that last scene really got me.

hmmm it looks like their reconciliation won't happen this week but at least there's some progression. How amazing is JS to endlessly support him, you go girl get your man back!

z0CpI5q.gif

On 3/20/2019 at 6:04 PM, sal2 said:

I can´t. they both are so miserable :cold_sweat:      But I think by the end of tomorrow episode they are back together. the fact that JS still showing her support to JR make me think his defense wall gonna crumple by her sweet gesture. 

Spoiler

W8CeLPQ.gif

Spoiler

x59cRLQ.gif

9N6c075.gif

Finally ~ He SMILES ... there's a silver lining!

imS951T.gif

We'll just have to brace ourselves ... The End is near to come...

@Mydzblue0421 @lu09  @wolfie26 @mathildafc @triplem @tearsofthestar @cenching @sushilicious @stroppyse @ktcjdrama @Heart_Kdrama @alleram95 @Shraddha Kamble @Ameera Ali @nenmem16 @Alice Mendoza @sal2 @Zazu2017 @Shalika Kunwar @KimSunny @Cindy Tjioe @Yeojachingudeul @Yongzura @fitzsimmons @mimima @lhynne @lingkoo @Purnima Dixit @HeartKnows @Lawyerh @greezlybee @thehappiesthapa @USAFarmgirl @angelangie @paolaadl @intrariver @riiko1988 @Pichiie @attriste @snowjewelz @unhelpful @nubianlegalmind @shineem5 @Anh Nguyen Roff @avondale16 @lianee @Anna Tan @evie7 @o10orio @bebebisous33 @camichi @turtle0217 @rocat @Sejabin@bairama@Jack James @fatalflaw @Iam Fanning
@dramaninja @0ly40 @braunau @joccu @africandramalover @icyphoenix @lolly84 @Yana Mujay @zagigirl @eyo2eyo @Winksteyk @angiecrosby @mikhaella75 @foxvanilla @Ellirain @lynnys13 @Cestbon @Far^away @anfluffy @plappi @mslilith @ck1Oz @LyraYoo @aisling @katakwasabi @midjohn33 @Fiona0754 @Feriz @guin89 @Meccao @nonski

26 minutes ago, Yeojachingudeul said:

Btw , 

Yeah I realized it too. Maybe not dating a celebrity no need for car right?? Hahaha poor Jr

53 minutes ago, jeonghyang said:

We'll just have to brace ourselves ... The End is near to come...

Thanks @jeonghyang for the tag. AVIDFJLFLFLLD IM NOT READY FOR THE END. They probably won’t even get back together this week. (ALTHOUGH I HOPE IM WRONG). IM SHOOK. DO YOU GUYS SEE HOW JR DOUBLES OVER IN PAIN AT THE BUS STOP CRYING!? I’m glad that JS is still fighting for him hehehe. I can’t wait to watch this episode with subs to cry along with JR and JS.

9392-CCB6-0836-442-B-B3-CD-5-B8-E059-D32

The episode is soo hard to take in. There's soo much sadness happening and we'll probably keep getting them for a little while more. 

2 hours ago, jeonghyang said:

Despite the OTP Sad Moments... 28.gif

The Ukelele Ship is cracking me up! 48.gif

Finally ~ The Feeding " ahhhh " moment... 

The ELECTRIFYING Skinship ... 101.gif

The SHIP is sailing ... 

I can hear their heartbeats * in a loudspeaker mode *

- EPIC -

I just can't breathe with this typical kdramaland scene... 

I know, despite the sad moments we get, at least we get a little comedy from our cringy ukelele couple. Lol.

I laughed soo hard when I saw who the motorcycle guy is. It's Song Kang!! If you've seen the variety show, Village Survival, he's from there. That's how I know who he is. Soo hilarious to be seeing Song Kang. 

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640maxresdefault.jpg

How do I let go of you...  When it took me so long to trust someone enough to hold on...

Standing there in the darkness

listening to JR's words without understanding. As her head and eyes seem to tilt slightly in just trying to believe that surely she's heard wrong.

It's that feeling of screaming silently inside when all of you is filled with panic & desperation. For your heart feels as if it's numb and suddenly your world has stopped.  It's her own words rushing through your mind of I will do anything, say anything and fix what ever it is just please don't let go of us.

I usually write about from JR's point of view but today in just those first few moments the amazing acting and view spoke to every man & woman's heart.  Just seeing them standing there and watching him knowingly crushing her heart.  Yet at the very same moment loving her so much in surrendering and laying his happiness at her feet believing it's whats needed and what's best for her.

It's watching her fighting as if she now is the lawyer in questioning the whys as her eyes look to him for some sense of direction.  It was seeing her struggle through his each and every word as she stood there empty slowly being overtaken by loss.  As she takes in a shallow breath while watching him turn away.  In those last views of his back and him quietly and slowly walking away.  Her heart starts to step forward in wanting so badly to hold him back.  But she doesn't know how this even happened and she is so in shock she doesn't know how to yet react.

:bawling:

Still it's her sad and facial expressions that spoke loudest and allowed us to see. 

A glimpse of reality in how hard love can be...

:heartbreak:

Lol. I was tagged?

I woke up early and just watched ep 15 raw. It was a very restrained sad episode. I laughed because its consistent with his character. I am not afraid to say I loved it that the writer didn't write in any histrionics. They are both mature adults with working responsibilities and life moved on. No bar scenes and drowning in sorrow.

The preview was reassuring. OJS has really been written nicely. She is such a nice person and so warm hearted. Is it any wonder that he likes her? It is a new thing though for me to watch a stoic guy being stoic and somehow LDW manages to portray being shattered inside. While looking ok. Its only at the end after the note when he broke down that one can see the emotions externally.

I still can't work out WHY the writer even WROTE the LSW couple? There was nothing in that storyline. And considering I actually love LSW that's saying something. It was a total waste of his time. Now I know he stepped in because the other actor stepped down. Considering that actor couldn't work for years because of his medical condition- that would be an insult to him as well. I now feel indignation on behalf of the two actors.

The narcissistic lawyer vs pretty boy compulsion lawyer was a hoot. I was honestly shocked it just ended  like that. Hahaha. Seriously? I started laughing when the backlit lighting started and I saw yet another pretty boy. Have no clue who he is and I don't need to know anyway. It was the whole " ooohhh... look pretty boy alert. Run after him!!" That was the fastest hook up, break up ever secondary line. 

Have a good day everyone. I am flat out busy so won't even get to the subbed episode for the rest of the day. LDW and YIN have such good skin. And the weather is still freezing. They keep putting her in short skirts at night. Its actually really mean. 

I am pretty blase about the break up episode because the writer didn't dwell on it besides the bus stop scenes. And thank god the flashbacks were kept to a minimum.

Feeling pretty pleased. Romance is a bonus book was a nice drama watch. And I am feeling pretty optimistic about episode 16 here. Am not expecting any nasty surprises. Its pretty much written in stone that it won't be an open ended ending. Those 2 are not an open ended ending sort of couple. They are both devoted to each other. And there are no freaking interfering parents on both sides.

On 3/19/2019 at 6:59 AM, Mydzblue0421 said:

Omg!!! Thank u this will be a beautiful drama. I hope people in korea watches this. Because in Philippines, indonesia most especially in taiwan it has great following. 

The spoiler plot is wrong though

On 3/19/2019 at 1:52 AM, wolfie26 said:

Spoilers about the novel below up to the epilogue. 

Hide contents

In the novel the stalker doesn't get in jail before their break up - the scandal of him and the other CEO in Makao doesn't come to play until the end of the story. 

Not sure how they break up - they do and YS tries to talk to JR but he pushes her away. So she leaves to film the drama abroad. SW scolds JR to go and see her in the airport. He does but he meets with the manager oppa , he gives him a gift meant for YS. She sees it as the plane is already flying , she truly waited for him to come in the last minute and stop her. 

JR is approached by Park Soo's mother  He takes the case but the man dies in prison because of a mistake of the prosecution. The media go hard on JR , many cases of his - minor are being re-opened as well. 

The stalker threatens JR - JR takes the case as YS assigned to him for the stalking charges as well in the novel . YS is abroad and after she finishes her drama returns back to Korea. In the meantime JR loses her case of the stalker since the photographer tells the court that JR paid him to take pics of YS in order to frame the CEO because they are a couple. So JR is indicted . He quits from the law firm so no one else takes the fall for him. 

SW/YR are trying to find out the truth about the CEO and the connection with lawyer Choi - along with the drug/Makao . JR is having a really bad time when YS meets him and again he tries to push her away - he keeps calling her YS . She tells him her name is JS and kisses him. They reconcile - he has a breakdown moment with her . SW/YR find the connection to the CEO and lawyer Choi and figure out the corruption is inside the prosecution HQ. The scandal breaks and the CEO finally ends up in jail. There is a love scene in a tent under the stars....

At some point he proposes to her - not sure which chapter that is . They live together but she still wants to act and has communication with her CEO in the agency so they both wait. As the previous comments say JR wants to have kids - YS is pregnant and announces her pregnancy after they get married . At some point she decides she wants to be a lawyer and returns to the law school . I think they end up with two kids . 

I think its unfair for both WWWSK and TYH to compare them. Creatively we don't know if PD-nim wanted to make the same drama with different actors and story. The story is really different , in WWWSK the main mystery was solved by ep11 and the characters were healing after that. The story was always focused on them , not to mention they knew each other since kids + she was his secretary for 9 years. The characters by all means "knew" each other well.  With TYH they basically "date" each other less than a month and they are both motae solo. The writers follow the novel to the point where its pure melodrama at best. But we dont have 10 episodes.....left just saying . So maybe we should lower our expectations in terms of having too much skin touch and bed scenes. I dont expect a wedding scene. PD-nim did that in WWWSK and they didn't include them having kids as the novel . At least in TYH i see heavy foreshadowing for "kids" for them, so i hope we gonna get to see it. 

the plot of the webtoon is not quite right. 

They reduce LGJ stalker airtime but in the novel, it was more dramatic and issues. 

Added that, Park Su Myeong case got revisited.  this gone quite wild. Plus spoiler alert: someone close to Im Yun Hee

Btw, if writer-nim does not include an extra couple, that will be fine tho. like the Paralegal officer Detective and Ms. Yang. NO. enough tho.

11 minutes ago, JungRok said:

the plot of the webtoon is not quite right. 

They reduce LGJ stalker airtime but in the novel, it was more dramatic and issues. 

Added that, Park Su Myeong case got revisited.  this gone quite wild. Plus spoiler alert: someone close to Im Yun Hee

Btw, if writer-nim does not include an extra couple, that will be fine tho. like the Paralegal officer Detective and Ms. Yang. NO. enough tho.

How was it wrong? I mean the webtoon - is way behind. Do you mean Web Novel?

You basically added things. What was wrong?

Spoiler

I did say the case with stalker went for awhile in the novel even that the stalker got in prison very late unlike the drama where he went to prison straight after .

However the case of Park Su Meyong went wild as well , unless the person who died wasn't Park Su Myeong in prison. They also re-opened many cases of Jung Rok and all that due to the stalker who and the procecution that went after Jung Rok. 

Archived