0ly40

[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

51 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Ameera Ali @Lawyerh catch me. I’m fainting. Choi and Dan so bubbly 

Muahahaha i can't catch you darling... i also fainted myself :kiss:

42 minutes ago, triplem said:

ahahahah they progress fast...look at what they do under the table

@Lawyerh Pls see this only after you reach home 

Ha ha ha home suit home now. True i might end up stranded somewhere else if i saw it on the road lol lol.... so scandalous...:joy:@Ameera Ali you got predict right we got finger dancing le :heart:

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)

A translation of the ending scene from @triplem's post.

JS: And then this thought occurred to me. Is this person who is asking me if I’m okay, is he really okay? Whether he’s so busy worrying about me that he’s not taking care of his own heart? If Lawyer-nim isn’t okay, then I’m not okay either. Since Lawyer-nim’s heart is my heart. (they both laugh) Also, one more thing, I wanted to say this which is why I said we absolutely had to meet today.
JR: What is it?
JS: That kiss scene that I shot earlier, that wasn’t for real.
JR: Yes, well, that you don’t need to talk about any more…
JS: Don’t just avoid it and listen to me. That was just acting, acting. I wasn’t kissing him for real. See now. Hold like this, and then like this - (cuts off and a section seems to be missing between this clip and the next clip)

JR: Today, is it okay if I don't protect you?

Edited by stroppyse
re-translated the last line
  • Like 4
  • Love 15
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

Muahahaha i can't catch you darling... i also fainted myself :kiss:

Okay let’s faint together.

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

36 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@triplem start zooming in the kisses plz  , me and @sushilicious need help we can’t see after MR charming & Miss Dan  romantic scene :joy:

VLKPUMQ.gif

A bit grainy...will improve it  later..ahahahah.... B&W looks good..

o4jgJtq.gif

• LOL 5
  • Love 8

First bed scene of ep 15

YS: I can't fall asleep that easily
JR: That's alright. I can see you for a long long time
YS: You know, I didn't find my insomnia as a trouble, but after broke up with you it was giving me a hard time. For those long nights when I couldn't sleep I would always thinking about you.
YS: When was the time that you find it is hard, Laywer Kwon?. Ah, nevermind. You wouldn't have any of it because you were too busy
JR: Who says I didn't have a hard time? Every night and every morning, I always have a hard time. Even when I just stay still or when I am inside the court. Every time is always hard
YS: Really? Are you really having a hard time?
JR: Wait, why do you look so happy that I have a hard time?
YS: Of course, that means that you are really like me. Strange, how it makes me relief
*YS grabs JR hands*
YS: Let's not break up again. Promise me that you won't ever let go of this hands of mine
JR: Yes, I promise. I would never let your hands go. And, I will protect you
JR: The reason I left you before because you are having the important time in your life and I didn't want to disturb it. Even thinking about it now, I wouldn't change my mind. That's why for your sake and to protect you, I'll be more careful for keeping our relationship a secret
YS: You will be more becareful and will keep our situation a secret?
JR: Yes. Since we couldn't get our pictures be taken again, let's minimize the time we meet outside and let's just meet at a quiet and empty space like your house or mine
YS: An empty and quiet place?
JR: Yes, a place where nobody but us are present and quiet
JR: Can I sleep over at your place?

JR: I promised I would never cross this line. I have told you that I would protect you
YS: Uh, well
*JR keeping his hand fold on his stomach as a sign he wouldn't do anything improper to YS*
*YS was desperate for action but JR didn't do anything*
YS: I should thank you for protecting me. Tch

• Like 6
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 5

3 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

R: Today, is it okay if I don’t protect you?

This last line is a reference to the innocent bed scene from the start of the episode where he doesn't touch her when they're in bed together, because he's protecting her. Today, he's not going to restrict himself like that. I'm blushing thinking about it. Btw, this doesn't mean that they go to bed together necessarily, but there will definitely be at least passionate smooching going on.

But my mind has gone wild :love::naughty:....ahahahah..thanks @stroppyse. You're the best. 

------------------

Poor CEO ...he could hardly contain his broken fanboy heart .  

giphy.gif

• LOL 14
  • Love 4

@triplem that picture though hahaha. You could see his pain...but...as long as our couple are happy, he should be fine haha.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

22 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

JR: Is it done like this?
(kisses her)
JR: Today, is it okay if I don’t protect you?

At this part, my face is getting hotter. I don't know how LDW manage to make a whisper soo smooth and dreamy :wub: 

When they pull apart for a seconds, I really like they stare for each others eyes like conversing how they love each other and won't never let go. :heart:

*I'm melting*

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11

My Gallbladder is about to explode with this UKELELE Ship! 101.gif

YC0c799.gif

Officially Dating! 128.gif

hNgn4q1.gif

Goodness! Get yourself a ROOM!  60.gif And feed each other's  * dessert * 89.gif

Spoiler

YA5J6rA.gif

It's all because of UKELELE! Jealousy Overload  91.gif

Spoiler

8rPH8w0.gif

Heeeehh! The expression is gold!

He's like on the process of sperm explosion...88.gif

YZhP6rz.gif

Lawyer Dan: Like POOP Climax?! 109.gif

Spoiler

cuEgE4K.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 14
  • Love 2

A translation of the preview from @selen4ever's post since that is the one from the end of today's episode and it's longer than the YT clip put out by tvN.

JR: Ta da!
CEO: But why did she choose Lawyer Kwon instead of me?
JS: Because you’re amazing! And even your face is so needlessly good looking! (JS seems to be jealous of something, perhaps another woman checking JR out?)
CEO: How could you be so sly like this?
JR: Ow! Really!
Choi: No matter whether it’s because of a case, how could you when you have a boyfriend already? (Choi seems to be getting jealous of Dan speaking to another man)
Lee: You do remember that we're having dinner together tomorrow, don’t you?
SW: I’m really going to go to your house.
YR: Okay.
Yang: Your secretary for today is waiting in your office.
JR: Oh Jin Shim-shi
Mgr: It’s the morning flight tomorrow.
JR: Yes?
CEO: Since you’ve been dating that actress, you’ve been doing all sorts things you didn’t used to do. You’ve pretty much become a melodramatic male lead.
JR: That I’ll always be waiting for you right here in this place, I wanted to tell you that.

• Like 1
  • Love 9
  • Thanks 5

17 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

JR: Today, is it okay if I don’t protect you?

This last line is a reference to the innocent bed scene from the start of the episode where he doesn't touch her when they're in bed together, because he's protecting her. Today, he's not going to restrict himself like that. I'm blushing thinking about it. Btw, this doesn't mean that they go to bed together necessarily, but there will definitely be at least passionate smooching going on.

2SHH1.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

8 minutes ago, triplem said:

Poor CEO ...he could hardly contain his broken fanboy heart .  

15536983381553698329.gif

He ready for revenge :joy:

• LOL 11

@Ameera Ali actually ceo is also pretty cute sometimes on his actions haha. Does the bandages reminds you of someone? :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

R: That I’ll always be waiting for you right here in this place, I wanted to tell you that.

this line...

i think this likely shows there's gonna be a time jump for tomorrow...since they are gonna be separated for shooting abroad ?!

or?

anyways,, fingers crossed that tomorrow ending will be satisfying for all of us:wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 3

Just now, Yeojachingudeul said:

this line...

i think this likely shows there's gonna be a time jump for tomorrow...since they are gonna be separated for shooting abroad ?!

or?

anyways,, fingers crossed that tomorrow ending will be satisfying for all of us:wub:

I agree that there is likely to be a time jump since JS goes overseas for a shoot, since I'm pretty sure that JS and JR are going to be together for the ending, though it wouldn't be a huge time jump in any case. Who knows, maybe we'll get that wedding scene that everyone wanted since they realize that they want to be a couple forever? Or at least a proposal scene, if not a wedding scene.

• Like 5
  • Love 4

I love it when KJR’s voice goes all low  when he asks her, “like this?” before swooping in for the kill. It was like this in the episode 10 kisses too. #toosexy #swoonworthy

And omo... she responds to his kisses! Love this screen couple! So sad to see them go!

• Like 3
  • Love 9