[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omo! Omo! I haven't watched episode 14 yet, but I already spoiled myself with that finally-a-kiss-that-we-are-all-waiting-for kissing scene. I keep squealing here and all people in our house thinking I'm crazy :sweatingbullets: I just finished episode 13, but I already looked at the instagram and seen that kissing scene, now I have the reason to rewatch 12 (the only episode I didn't dare to repeat).

ANDDDDD that preview of Episode 15 made me more excited, but anxious at the same time :tears: Episode 15 means, the last 24 hours with uri Touch Your Heart team. Anyway, I don't know how to survive my working hours tomorrow without thinking and squealing again at the office.

3 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Exactly how do you know :mrgreen: but i got more important question to ask you. Where is my Dan x Choi today? Very important until i come out and de-lurking here!!! :naughty:

poor mama boy not his week at all get dump by delivery guy and receive end of my CEO attitude  but sorry I like my CEO attitude today , wow he was sexy with blue suit & white sneaker 

C0BCCBF3-632D-49D3-8A55-29C3FDCCD7BF.gif

Hold on tight and bite her lips! Eat it as much as you can. 63.gif

I can't see that damn tongue... It's on SHY mode! 101.gif

WLSrtVO.gif

* on -pervy mode *  When bein' HORNY hits you ... Can't resist it! 60.gif

Spoiler

0Cg3zmk.gif

Jung Rok is hyper much on the rehearsal kiss! 89.gif

Let your aggressiveness control you! Go! 157.gif

Archived