[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

JS meanwhile riding home in her van, lost in thought. At home, she's on her couch, still worrying about JR. She pulls out her phone but doesn't do anything.

Meanwhile JR gets off the bus and receives a call from SW. He goes to meet SW at a restaurant. 

Cut to commercials already. 

Oh SW has the boss with him. Guess he will try to mediate things between them...

SW doing all the talking while the other two will barely look at each other. Think SW tells them they're both being fools. Hehe. Fool 1 and Fool 2. He tells them to have a shot together but they won't. Now he says he's leaving and they better work it out between themselves. Hehe. 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, triplem said:

No need to be ahjumma . Just pervy ...this club is open to all who enjoy some eye candy . Come spazz anyway. It’s open to all of you :D

Omg @triplem that post was gold :joy: I was cracking up with the picture and caption bahahaha. And then the follow up pic was priceless as well :joy: what do I gotta sacrifice to see this in TYH!?!?

Back to JS. Think she was gonna text JR but doesn't? She's all stressing out. 

Back to the bar with boss and JR. Wonder how long they've been sitting in silence. Boss speaks first. Then JR. They got some make up bg music playing so I assume they're making up. Think boss says fine, I understand why you're doing this. 

Oh we get a flashback. JR and Boss at a bar with JR arguing something else to the boss. Maybe is this the incident from 5 years ago? I dunno but JR seems desperate about something and looking for support from the boss. Unsure what's going on, but I assume it must have been a time when boss really helped JR. Back to present time, think our boss says more sweet words to JR. Dawww how nice. JR pours them a drink and they both slightly smile.

JR goes to the bus stop and looks at JS on the screen and says something and smiles. Guess he says, I will keep fighting or something.

Next morning at office, all is well again which relieves the staff.

Cut to JR filming outside. Guess she's in the same spot where the scarf incident happened because she's remembering it. Then she sees SW coming down the steps. She runs after him excitedly. Think she's thanking him for taking care of the stalker stuff ? He mentions JR but not sure what. Maybe she asks how he's doing, if he's ok. JS looks concerned but her manager calls her to the van and says they have a schedule to keep so she leaves. SW says something to himself. 

Cut to conference room. JR is briefing everyone on the Park case. They are asking a lot of questions regarding the first suspect woman and the suspicious man. Think they are throwing out theories. Hmmm what could be going on. (Sorry I haven't watched with subs yet so I don't know if anything has been explained yet, my apologies). 

A little silly scene outside the conference room with one of the interns happily offering himself to do a job.

Cut to JR in his office. He looks at JS' desk and reminisces. Boss brings in the intern to help JR. He sees the pink heart post its which JR quickly removes hehe. Oh the intern is JR's new JS. Now he's really really going to miss JS! Hehe 

JS reviewing a script in a dressing room. Remembers SW's words about JR. Gets a call. The intern is calling her, probably needing advice for the job. Ok it seems the phone call is about her pink heart ball point pen that she left at the office. Lol I don't know?

Meanwhile JR gets a call about the cctv footage. He goes back to his office and JS is there. Why do they keep mentioning the ball point pen? Lol. What did the intern do? The intern leaves and JS just stares at JR through the window. JR enters his office where she's waiting. She holds up the pen. JS trying to lighten the mood but JR looks serious. Poor JS, he won't even crack a smile. Oh! He calls her JS again for a minute. But I think he asks, why are you doing this or something. Guess she explains herself. JR stop being such a dodo head and accept her back. Oof. Think he's being cold again. Poor JS. She looks like she's gonna cry again. He sits down and ignores her. Oh no, she sees that her pink post its are gone, but it's only cuz he took them down for the intern! Sad. 

Manager enters JS' home where she's sitting sadly on her couch again. Now she's super dispirited. JR took her already broken heart and stepped on it again. 

At the office, JR hears the staff mention that JS was there briefly. Scary face offers some wise words again. Then we cut to JR in his office, reviewing evidence. He appears to make a startling discovery. 

Court room. JR making his opening statements in the trial. Has photographic evidence of something. You got this JR! He is shocking everyone in the courtroom with his evidence. 

Prosecutor stands up and confidently calls a witness-the woman. Dundundun. Park gets excited and waves to her. She's on the witness stand. She finally looks at Park and starts crying. He looks so upset. Guess she says again that he did kill him. JR tries to run after the woman after court but she runs off. 

Oh I lost all my progress again! 

Let me quick recap.

Prosecutor seems up to no good. JR recieves more shocking cctv which he shows to YR. JS still being sad about JR and the case. Her manager got mad and either told her, forget about him already or go after him already. Not sure which. But the next day, she shows up in front of him and brings him coffee. And the day after that she meets him again. He pulls her away and says there will be trouble if the paparazzi spot them. 

Cut to jail, where the woman is meeting with Park. She suddenly turns evil and threatens him! Ooh evil woman and I felt bad for you before ...

YR brings the cctv discoveries to JR who brings it to the courtroom and shocks everyone.

Commercials. 

YR is interviewing some guy. Maybe it was the suspicious guy in black meeting with the woman. Maybe he was a hitman? Hrmmm we are getting flashback. What the heck is going on? This was all some ploy? They got Park to kill the man, but why? Oh the man wasn't dead till this other guy picked up the knife and really killed him? But why? Looks like this guy was set up by the evil woman too. 

Anyways, the case is over. The truth this time has come out. Always staff is talking about the case. The boss is in his office giving phone interviews like hes the most amazing thing lol. Taking all the credit. 

Archived