[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The directing is really irritating when they zoom out - however im happy more about the fact they both "went" for the kiss equally and there is intimacy -he placed his hand to her neck , bringing her far closer to him and she basically arched her arms around him. Thats intimate . Plus open mouths. At this point i just wanna know what artistic value they have to cut the kiss in 2 different shots. 

12 minutes ago, cenching said:

@triplem

I don't know why but I feel that TYH has a very refrain intimate scenes..:huh:..Not because of the kissers are novices (Everyone know LDW isn't a shy one) but they purposely do that. Most of the time the camera zoomed out....<_<

They will save it for bed scene or shower, where I hear shower scene today :mrgreen:

6F245DB0-1292-4816-B57A-5E97B0FBB2EA.gif

9FFB54FE-73D0-4374-8E13-648963D2176B.gif

.. my perv senses coming out @triplem help :joy:

@Lawyerh get ready any minute u may Bail me out of jail :glasses:

hard sub 

YS: Oh, are you just going to work now?
JR: What brings you here?
YS: I have packed you a lunch box. Here. Please enjoy it. Don't forget to eat
JR: Oh Jin Shim ssi
YS: Look at the time. I have a scheduled shooting so I'll be going now. Eat well and gather strength so that you can do the appeal well
YS: You have to finished them all (her foods)

(another day)

YS: Lawyer Kwon! Do you want to eat dinner with me? I knew a restaurant over there that doesn't have many customers. Let's go together
(JR drags her away to more empty place)
JR: Why are you doing this, really? What if you keep appearing in front of me and got pictures taken and raised a scandal? What are you going to do? Please hear me out. You have to forget this (their relationship) as soon as possible and...
YS: I don't want to forget it. I will be the one who decide to forget or not. Just as I want, I don't want to forget you, I am going to miss you, and if I'm getting worried then I will find you. And if I missed you, I am going to you.

What make me impressed in here is the way both actors acting with their eyes. When I look at it closer, it looks they said another lines with their eyes, the opposite of what they were saying loudly. Like when YS brought a lunch box for JR, JR keep looking at YS face as if he's dreaming. If he wanted to be rough, he could just refused the lunch box, but he accepted it gladly. Even when YS left, he keep looked at her back longingly. 

@triplem

Those kind of PDs deserved potatoes and tomatoes plus eggs then....:skull::rage::triumph: Can they just do more work by combining the old school romance and skinship plus lipship??? :unamused::confused::frown:

@alleram95

Agree with you regarding the actors' acting chop....Many feeling they conveyed without words and yet we understood it perfectly....:) Especially in the break up scene and many of the scenes between these 2. They give out a vibe of old married couple who are able to communicate without words...

@sushilicious

What are you doing here??? :scream:  Looking for spoilers?? :joy:

@jeonghyangcrazy-monkey-emoticon-077.gif thank you for the tag and the gifcaps of the preview for today's episode.

Chingus, I stopped at episode 11, is it safe to watch? Did they get back together today? I just can't sit through the breakup episode(s) if they are going to leave me hanging for next week.desperate1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

@Lawyerh & @Sejabin & @triplem & @triplem & @sushilicious and everybody :yum:

This the  last time we all saw the goody bag with gifts , girls we need to know who got it at the end :mrgreen:  All the crying & laughing affect my skin :joy:

E65FF27B-4283-4C11-931F-5C81144EB5E2.jpg

FC485897-9D5F-4E4B-9B10-250844E46603.jpg

... not surprised mama boy was calling her back :joy:

56 minutes ago, evie7 said:

@jeonghyangcrazy-monkey-emoticon-077.gif thank you for the tag and the gifcaps of the preview for today's episode.

Chingus, I stopped at episode 11, is it safe to watch? Did they get back together today? I just can't sit through the breakup episode(s) if they are going to leave me hanging for next week.desperate1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

It's safe to watch. They got back together at the end of today's episode.

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

@cenching No Lah haha. Even if I’m reading it, I have no idea what you all are talking about:joy: I’m just here cause you say to join tonight mah. So I’m just swimming around lohhh I still got...Hm...7 more episodes to catch up! Can de

Waaaahhhh!! Let me Guess, @sushilicious are you from SG or Malaysia?? :lol: Ok, this is not quite drama related, where you’re from, I mean!! 

Though, I can sleep better tonight cos THIS kiss was LONGER AND STEAMIER, but like what @cenching said - PD-Nim, JEBAL!!! STOP! STOP all this SMLJ (only Singaporeans and Malaysians will know this Richard Simmons expression!!) analog nonsense!! Why all this ZOOOOOOMING AWAY???? :triumph::unamused:

Then again: @mimima @intrariver @lhynne @Cherrine Kim and other shippers: 

Spoiler

LET US ANALYSE THIS ZOOMING AWAY OVER IN OUR SHIPPERS’ FORUM - is PD-Nim trying to give uri LeeYooHearteu Couple SOME PRIVACY?? Also, in the preview, I think it was CEO who commented something about he’s hoping that the main leads would be a REAL LIFE COUPLE?? Gosh, it’s like even Writer-Nim can’t help herself - or she’s trying to HINT AT A SECRET??? :P

@Ameera Ali - OMG!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your rabbits!! They are so GERAM/GIGIL CUTE!! (Malay/Tagalog for sooooooooo CUTE that you feel like SQUISHING AND BITING THEM)!! :kiss_wink::kiss_wink: And @cenching - your baby orangutan taking a shower is SOOOOO ADORABLE but .... siiiiggghhh - I still prefer LDW’s ABS leh!! Why LDW NEVER UNDRESS for this drama one??? Why??? WAE?? :crazy:

32 minutes ago, Shraddha Kamble said:

It's safe to watch. They got back together at the end of today's episode.

Thank you for the good news:heart::love:  This just makes me so happy. I'm going to change my Soompi mooddance-with-me-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

:lol:OMONA!

i really love the bromance between CEO Yeon and JR!

CEO-yeon is just like a big brother to JR :mrgreen: who, despite countlessly teases him whenever he can, but during tough times, he always stayed by JR.. even went to that extent by making a petition to his fellows' attorneys to sign so that JR's license will not be nullified. 

Aawww.. now i'm really looking forward to his reaction when HE finally knows about JR's relationship with JS....:wub:

and after watching with subtitle, the real secretary of JR is still on maternity leave..she is called ms.hwang?

Spoiler

this means they changed the ms.hwang character, as in the novel ms.hwang is a new secretary who likes JR and thinks JR is still single after he married JS. 

1 hour ago, Yeojachingudeul said:

:lol:OMONA!

i really love the bromance between CEO Yeon and JR!

CEO-yeon is just like a big brother to JR :mrgreen: who, despite countlessly teases him whenever he can, but during tough times, he always stayed by JR.. even went to that extent by making a petition to his fellows' attorneys to sign so that JR's license will not be nullified. 

Aawww.. now i'm really looking forward to his reaction when HE finally knows about JR's relationship with JS....:wub:

and after watching with subtitle, the real secretary of JR is still on maternity leave..she is called ms.hwang?

Reveal hidden contents

this means they changed the ms.hwang character, as in the novel ms.hwang is a new secretary who likes JR and thinks JR is still single after he married JS. 

Spoiler

Well one less reason for Yoon Seo to be jealous - since she asks him not to smile when he is out because of the secretary...hahaha 

I noticed in the preview where the manager comes to YS's house , JR wears the same shirt he wears in the end of ep14 ....minus the tie........ :sweatingbullets: i wonder why....:phew:

40 minutes ago, wolfie26 said:
  Hide contents

Well one less reason for Yoon Seo to be jealous - since she asks him not to smile when he is out because of the secretary...hahaha 

I noticed in the preview where the manager comes to YS's house , JR wears the same shirt he wears in the end of ep14 ....minus the tie........ :sweatingbullets: i wonder why....:phew:

Hahaha, I noticed that too!

.can we expect a little continuation from  today's  ending that leads to your assumption of WHY his tie is disappeared ..jaebal PDnim..:phew:).. but  I think they're gonna be interrupted again by her manager, ...who then decided to go to her bathroom while JR was still hiding there in that striped blue shirt.

Archived