[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks like JS is setting up to film in korea? Unless she went overseas and we didn't see that. Not sure.

JR at home, looks up an article about JS' script reading. 

Lawyer dan and mama's boy out again. She brought him all kinds of gifts! Oops maybe too much. Mama's boy seems taken aback. But now some dramatic music is playing. Whatever he says, shocks her. Something about his heart. Now they're walking home, she's a little drunk and a little mad at her. Omo, a delivery bike suddenly comes through and she has to save mama's boy. His heart beats as she grabs him. But lol omg the dude on the bike took of his helmet and he's this young attractive guy and she falls for him immediately. Hahaha she runs after him leaving mama's boy broken hearted haha too funny 

Back at law firm, here comes that guy's mother from the case before. She's all upset yelling at JR. I'm not sure if it's following the web novel and if the son died in prison or what, but the mother is very upset. 

Boss, JR and EJ are meeting about it. 

Oh ok, the guy is still alive. This is his trial. He seems to have a public defender. JR walks into the courtroom to watch the case. The prosecution gives its case. The jury seems swayed. This may be a sentencing or appeal. There are 3 different judges. Mom starts freaking out, leading to the guy to freak out. It's a sad scene. JR looks on. 

He meets the mother on the courtroom steps outside. She runs to him and is begging him, I guess to help her son. She says something that makes him curious. Hmmmmm....JR rushes back to his office and is looking for something. They got some suspenseful music playing. Who is he calling ? Whoever it is, their phone is turned off. Commercials again. 

JS getting styled before filming. She's filming a break up scene I guess. As she's filming it, she thinks about JR. This allows her to really cry well. The director is impressed. Think manager sees through it, that the tears are real. But he just tells the staff that JS is just an awesome actress I guess. He goes to her dressing room and asks if she's ok. Yup, he knows her tears are real. I hope he feels bad still. She apologizes for crying like that. Guess she tells herself to buck up. 

Hrmmm so what's going on....JR and scary face talking about something ....they are meeting with a woman who knew the woman who was on trial before. Sorry I'm a little confused. Seems like the woman who was on trial before was up to no good with a man dressed suspiciously in all black...so did....that one guy really not so the murder ? Hrmmm. JR has breif flashback to being hit over the head and JS being all concerned. 

At law firm, JR meeting with boss. Boss is getting all anxious about whatever is going on. JR calmly leaves the room. I'm sorry I have no idea what's going on. 

Boss, EJ and the young receptionist seem to be standing outside a courtroom. It looks like where JS is filming her drama. So they aren't filming overseas I guess after all. The boss seems to be getting offended by one of the staff members. Think he says he knows JS but the dude didn't believe him. Suddenly JS yells their names and runs to them. She hugs the girls and boss goes to hug her but she doesn't hug him hehe.

They go out to eat with her. She's happy to see them. Guess she asks how they're all doing. Boss seems to mention the case that JR is working on. Cut to JS in her van, she starts texting JR but then deletes it. 

Cut to JR at the jail meeting with the guy. Is his name Park right ? JR is questioning him. He talks about his mom and cries. JR leaves looking somber. 

Cut to JR and Boss speaking back at law firm. Oi they are arguing. Boss seems upset with him. He gets up angrily and slams the door. Oof.

JR arrives home. SW starts to talk to him about what's going on. 

JR sits down. Is speaking sadly. Sorry I'm doing terrible with these recaps today because I don't know what's going on with this Park case. But JR is speaking very sadly. SW seems to understand. JS at home, also feeling sad. She gets a picture of her with some of the staff earlier eating lunch. Think the young one is texting her more about the Park case. JS looks concerned. 

29 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

. But lol omg the dude on the bike took of his helmet and he's this young attractive guy and she falls for him immediately. Hahaha she runs after him leaving mama's boy broken hearted haha too funny 

This balanced the sadness. Ha ha

.. what is happening...:D

So my best guess is JR wants to take on the Park case but no one else wants him to. The prosecutor in the case just found out and is not happy. 

JR gets swarmed outside the courtroom by reporters. 

Boss watches the news from his office. JS watches from her van. 

JR seems to be alone in this battle. He gets to his office and starts imagining JS there with him. Think he remembers her telling him something like he can do it. 

Omo! I think JS went there overnight and organized everything for him. His desk is covered in papers. Her heart notes are all over it. Awwww JS why are you so amazing. 

JR goes to bus stop again. Just sitting there. Oooh JR I see now. You were watching JS on a commercial screen across from the bus stop this whole time!!!! JR!!! He sits there watching her on the screen and cries. The music stops and he just sits there crying, hard. Oh my god my heart y'all can't do this to me!! What a beautifully sad ending !! Y'all 

Preview-stuff with the case. JR and Boss at odds. JS seems to be back to helping JR but they aren't back together yet ?

3 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

What a beautifully sad ending !! Y'all 

Episode 13 already ends? :scream::tears:  Omo, how can I wait the next 24 hours for the english sub without worrying for episode 14 :tears: I hope we have k-drama leave at work tho lol

3 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

So my best guess is JR wants to take on the Park case but no one else wants him to. The prosecutor in the case just found out and is not happy. 

JR gets swarmed outside the courtroom by reporters. 

Boss watches the news from his office. JS watches from her van. 

JR seems to be alone in this battle. He gets to his office and starts imagining JS there with him. Think he remembers her telling him something like he can do it. 

Omo! I think JS went there overnight and organized everything for him. His desk is covered in papers. Her heart notes are all over it. Awwww JS why are you so amazing. 

JR goes to bus stop again. Just sitting there. Oooh JR I see now. You were watching JS on a commercial screen across from the bus stop this whole time!!!! JR!!! He sits there watching her on the screen and cries. The music stops and he just sits there crying, hard. Oh my god my heart y'all can't do this to me!! What a beautifully sad ending !! Y'all 

Preview-stuff with the case. JR and Boss at odds. JS seems to be back to helping JR but they aren't back together yet ?

I hope they will get back at 14 epi!! No more time if they wouldnt

Archived