Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

Morning at law firm. They are reading about JR and JS. Oh when did they find Out? When did the news find Out? 

Lawyer Boss confronts him with the article. He admits I think to everything, that they're dating. I think he does don't hold me to it.

JR goes into his office and JS is there on the phone. Maybe cuz the news about them broke, there is going to be a problem? JR seems down. I hope he's not thinking of being stupid! Why he acting so cold?

Now he's in the break room. Boss tells him to come to my office. In his office, they are looking at videos of JS. Her chocolate commercial, her at awards show. Is he gonna try and convince them to break up too?? Grrrr. JR looks sad some more. 

Now he's on the rooftop. Remembering their times together. Ok think he's remembering all the times she talked about how much she loved acting. But why does he have to break up with her just cuz she's an actress ? 

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Cut to her ceo and manager meeting with Always boss. Guess discussing everything. Whatever law boss is spewing about is confusing her ceo. He's mad about what happened to JS and I think is telling at her ceo about it. Now her ceo is spewing off some stuff. Manager is just sitting there and sighing. 

Cut to JR driving JS home again lol. It's there favorite spot. He waves her in. And gets a call. From her manager. 

Here comes the stupid, y'all! Don't fall for it JR!!

They are meeting and talking about JS. No translation needed. He gonna tell JR to break up with her ... blahblahgrrrrawwwrrr I get the manager really does care about JS but he needs to understand how much JR cares about and loves her too. They playing sad bg music. JR is responding. Not sure what he says though. 

Cut to JS in her bed playing with her hedgehog. She texts JR who is sitting in his car thinking things over. Now he's in his bed thinking things over. Stop thinking JR this doesn't seem good. 

Commercials. 

6 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Cut to her ceo and manager meeting with Always boss. Guess discussing everything. Whatever law boss is spewing about is confusing her ceo. He's mad about what happened to JS and I think is telling at her ceo about it. Now her ceo is spewing off some stuff. Manager is just sitting there and sighing. 

Cut to JR driving JS home again lol. It's there favorite spot. He waves her in. And gets a call. From her manager. 

Here comes the stupid, y'all! Don't fall for it JR!!

They are meeting and talking about JS. No translation needed. He gonna tell JR to break up with her ... blahblahgrrrrawwwrrr I get the manager really does care about JS but he needs to understand how much JR cares about and loves her too. They playing sad bg music. JR is responding. Not sure what he says though. 

Cut to JS in her bed playing with her hedgehog. She texts JR who is sitting in his car thinking things over. Now he's in his bed thinking things over. Stop thinking JR this doesn't seem good. 

Commercials. 

DYtRcVn.gif

Spoiler

cj3ND5C.gif

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

Cut to what seems to be a farewell party for JS. Everyone is there, except JR. They are all looking for him. JR what are you doing! You better show up for her farewell party. I am getting upset y'all.......

JS texting for JR. There's some awkward stuff between mama's boy and Dan but I can't enjoy it. I'm too upset. One of the interns reads an article out loud about her new drama. Boss starts crying from happiness . She's explaining it's a romantic comedy. 

Dan goes into bathroom. Runs into mama's boy on the way out. They keep walking into each other. Suddenly she pushes him against the wall and says something. Sexual tension. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

Sec and Yang looking at a picture on the internet of KJR and OJS eating. CEO is there pacing back and forth. KJR came in, CEO asked why can't he be contacted all day yesterday. He asked whether they're dating. I can't catch his answer, but I think he didn't deny it nor confirm it. He walked into his office with OJS on the phone with her CEO. She is apologizing about yesterday.

KJR told her about the picture. OJS said that she has no problem with it, but if KJR is not comfortable... KJR told her not really but just that they should be more careful next time, in consideration of the CEO, he said.

KJR in the pantry, CEO came in and wanted him to show him something. They're looking at some of OJS' clip. KJR looked thoughtful. CEO talked about OJS and even mentioned about the movie Roman Holiday. KJR is curious about the ending of Roman Holiday. CEO told him. Cut to KJR on rooftop, thinking about his previous conversations whenever OJS expressed her love for acting... okay, don't start being an idiot okay KJR!! Evening came, he is driving in his car. Cut to ALWAYS team having a dinner gathering celebrating OJS return to drama. All is present except KJR. Scary Face asked where is he. OJS said he is rather busy and may be late. She then texted him whether he is finished or not. They continued drinking and eating. CEO got teary. Then the members asked about what the drama is about. It seems that the story kind a similar to Dan and Choi's story because it got Dan's attention. She went to the toilet. When she came out, she met Choi, and she finally asked him if they can try dating at work. He was startled.

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

I feel like crying now :bawling:

He did think a lot before making the decision.  Sigh... usually watching this drama will make me smile day and night.... but not tonight.... I feel for both of them..... (although it might be temporary....it still hurts)

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 6

OJS outside the building making a call to KJR, just then he arrived. He took her somewhere because he wanted to give her something more special as farewell instead of eating. He booked the whole cinema for them to watch Roman Holiday. Okay he is not looking right to me here....  Later on, they're walking in a park. OJS told him she is very happy to be able to watch the movie with him. She is still talking away happily when KJR turned to her and called her Oh Yoon Seo, she wondered why he called her so....  argggh!!! he said, like the movie just now, let's end it here. ~ end of episode.

ARRGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 6

im about to cry :bawling:

seems like the mother of Park Su Myeong (the intellectually challenged guy who murdered Im Yun Hee's husband) came to find JR in preview :(

Sigh my heart aches for uri Pyeonosanim. I'm placing bets on Jinshim to right this now.. JR has done so much for her.

Somebody tell me why I keep putting myself through ep 11-12 torture for shows knowing its almost always a breakup. CRIES.

• Sad 7

Outside restaurant, JS is calling him. She hears the ring. He is running up to meet her. Well , he is smiling at least. He picks her up. They go to an empty movie theatre. To watch Roman Holiday. During the movie, JR watches her. Mood still seems sad. Ugh!!! Take her to a movie then break up with her, really ?!?!?! 

I'm done . Yeah he dumping her . Stupid !!!

Preview - they are separated. Doing their own thing. But thinking about each other lots. JS crying while filming cuz she misses him. 

:bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 6

I literally cried a lot... just watching him suffer like that although I dont understand what he's saying i know what he means and it pains him a lot... the background music multiplies my sadness T_T

I feel like JR love is much more than JS', although she was the one who liked him first.

My shipper heart cant take it, and to see the preview it'll be more painful next week... sob sob....

• Sad 8

I think JR say that JS should return to her place like her fav movie Roman Holiday which Audrey Hepburn was actually a princess and she return to her palace at the end of the movie.... Its kindda sad but its make sense.. 

JR witnessing that JS fans wouldn't accept her dating and has a boyfriend (like the CEO always)... She did so much for her return and JR didnt want to destroy all her effort 

• Sad 7
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

! Evening came, he is driving in his car. Cut to ALWAYS team having a dinner gathering celebrating OJS return to drama. All is present except KJR. Scary Face asked where is he. OJS said he is rather busy and may be late. She then texted him whether he is finished or not. They continued drinking and eating. CEO got teary. Then the members asked about what the drama is about. It seems that the story kind a similar to Dan and Choi's story because it got Dan's attention. She went to the toilet. When she came out, she met Choi, and she finally asked him if they can try dating at work. He was startled.

r8GL9vA.gif

Spoiler

c78FL18.gif

jUSrMM8.gif

6dxXvrc.gif

Spoiler

EOl7cEL.gif

pmbSJc0.gif

yMko9kX.gif

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

we got wangsun/ woosun 2.0 ., im so upset writernim.. :bawling:why why why..  dont make it long separation tho writernim please or i will kill you (*sunny voice)

but the stalker might get out or something tho idk what happened to him?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 7

4 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Outside restaurant, JS is calling him. She hears the ring. He is running up to meet her. Well , he is smiling at least. He picks her up. They go to an empty movie theatre. To watch Roman Holiday. During the movie, JR watches her. Mood still seems sad. Ugh!!! Take her to a movie then break up with her, really ?!?!?! 

I'm done . Yeah he dumping her . Stupid !!!

Preview - they are separated. Doing their own thing. But thinking about each other lots. JS crying while filming cuz she misses him. 

:bawling:

yMko9kX.gif

Spoiler

o12qnfi.gif

kgQuuYK.gif

qWRKK6s.gif

Spoiler

zKArlYw.gif

KxQQuDr.gif

Spoiler

h3e11NO.gif

gyjaorc.gif

3MYxP5K.gif

- The End -

• Like 3
  • Sad 5
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Urggh i’m disappointed writer nim 

I don’t get why they had to go this route .I had so much faith in KJR  especially after the promises he made her last night . This really isn’t how you make her happy :cry:

Edit : okay maybe with subs we’d see why he had to end it ..but to hear him say let’s break up is too painful . 

@stroppyse could you translate this preview ? Thanks . Urghh this is nuts . What happened to my fluffy drama ?

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • Sad 9

4 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

She is still talking away happily when KJR turned to her and called her Oh Yoon Seo, she wondered why he called her so....  argggh!!! he said, like the movie just now, let's end it here. ~ end of episode

MAN. I TOLDDDDDD MY FRIEND THIS IS HOW IT IS GOING TO END. I KNEW IT. ARGH.

3d5vl2.gif

IT IS SUCH A TYPICAL KDRAMA MOVE. And it’s perfect angst for the wait for next week. I just hope JS proves me right and says the right things like she doesn’t care or let’s NOT break up. :bawling:

MAN JR WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR EPIC PROMISES OF BEING ALWAYS BY HER SIDE!?!? DIDNT YOU PROMISE THAT??? ARGH.

BoZkff.gif

(in case it wasn’t clear- JR is the elephant and I’m the bear)

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4
  • LOL 4