Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

Boring typical kdrama move they couldn't even make up a good reason for it this time

• Like 3
  • Sad 5

watching with sub will make me more sad i know he just wants the best for JS to be accepted by public on her return. im still crying dont think i can sleep lol that's how attached i am to this drama -.- 

edit: what will happento JR? Looks like he’ll get into some sort of trouble? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 6

5 minutes ago, triplem said:

I don’t get why they had to go this route .

I guess with all the signature fluffy scenes, the drama has to go the noble idiocy trope... <_<

Fine, I'm not going to wallow in sadness, I'll just let it slide for one episode. One episode only please writer-nim.....

• Like 9

I wonder do the writers think people just loveeee noble idiocy?

giphy.gif

• LOL 8

Next week is probably the accumulation of angst and on the bright side, we will see the accumulation of kisses that JR longing when he is separated with JS . :P

Come on guys be positive! 

Btw, i guess frm the preview Park Su myong case (the person with disability on ep 5-6) is re-emerged by his mom and this time KJR will be cornered by press. 

I hope this time JS will be braver about her feeling regardless of how public perceives her as celebrity, she will stand with JR (he neeeds her from the preview..he needs her mental support , oh boy he looks so sad when he confessed to SW..:tears:)

• Sad 8

8 minutes ago, angelangie said:

lols maybe i should skip this episode and wait for next week? :D 

i told myself that.... and then....

SIGHHH.

I think the episode was setting itself up for it, since Roman Holiday was mentioned awhile ago.. I mean to JR he really took to heart that she really enjoyed acting and he saw how her fans were like... but HNGGGGGG you guys talked about everything under the sun before this didn't you. this noble idiocy comes when people DONT DISCUSS "hey is dating me going to be detrimental once you return to showbiz?" BLEH.

Okay okay. I'll just go sip my tea... the last time a kdrama killed me with the breakup was also in a dang park (cough Suspicious Partner...).. i hate parks......

Writer please surprise me with what you've already written into JinShim's mental strength.. JR needs her support please.

• Like 4
  • Love 5

Sacrifice myself for you!!! Oh cr4p!!! :angry: Go to Gehenna, PDNim!! :angry:

• LOL 9

7 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I guess with all the signature fluffy scenes, the drama has to go the noble idiocy trope... <_<

Fine, I'm not going to wallow in sadness, I'll just let it slide for one episode. One episode only please writer-nim.....

me too me too. im so upset.. im at work and i feel upset.. i want go home now and cry in my bed. i hope they wont drag his broke up till last few ep imma gonna go to korea rn and slap the writernim. just kidding im a nice person i wont do that.

btw, i hope when they get back tgt, we will have those passionate kiss sceneSSSSSS, cuddle cuddle, fluff fluff.. we need that pdnim!!!!! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

The moment he said OYS instead of OJS...... 

Credit to the owner

• Angry 1
  • Sad 10

Just now, ktcjdrama said:

Yes , hope so . We have only 4 more precious episodes. I need to see them get married & have  babies - stuff like that .

I really don’t need Goblin 2.0 repeated for me :crazy:

———

some sweet scenes ....but after tonight’s ending , feels bitter sweet 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Sorry for the spam lol. So it looks like JR will hit rock bottom next week? Looks like he is blamed for some case... It should be JS’ turn to be there when he needs the most and cheer him up... hope she’ll take the courage to be by his side, just like he was by her side when she needs most

• Like 3
  • Love 4

Hnggg I think i will leave the subbed episode for when they get back together... I opened the link @Yongzura posted and my heart broke again when he said "Oh Yoon Seo ssi"....:bawling:

Sigh. But the good things are: 1) Park Su Myeong case.. i felt it was left hanging and I guess for this buildup... 2) Our flirty attorneys Choi and Dan get together...

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

I know everyone is so sad right now. But has anyone read the webtoon, is it same or they changed it? If it is same what happens later?

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, attriste said:

Hnggg I think i will leave the subbed episode for when they get back together... I opened the link @Yongzura posted and my heart broke again when he said "Oh Yoon Seo ssi"....:bawling:

Sorry for making your heart broke again.  Maybe just for tonight... :bawling: ....  There are still a few more episodes for them to be together.

• Sad 6

13 minutes ago, cenching said:

Sacrifice myself for you!!! Oh cr4p!!! :angry: Go to Gehenna, PDNim!! :angry:

17 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I wonder do the writers think people just loveeee noble idiocy?

17 minutes ago, angelangie said:

lols maybe i should skip this episode and wait for next week? :D 

Stop it, u make me laugh, I should be crying - the writer want that :mrgreen:

62ED257C-05BF-4DBC-BB65-00DA1521B593.gif

• LOL 9

4 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

Sorry for making your heart broke again.  Maybe just for tonight... :bawling: ....  There are still a few more episodes for them to be together.

I almost expected their sad Goblin theme song to start... hahaha. SIGH.

• Like 1
  • Sad 9
  • LOL 1