[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

The Jenga piece??? What does it mean?? And what did JS write on the pink heart note???  Sigh ... we need translation of preview ... when JR pulled JS away - are they back together or not back together I wonder??? Oh Maaaannnnn!! So JR FINALLY CRIED!!! :bawling: Ok I have to take back my words about him being portrayed as heartless ... he was just repressing his true feelings ... 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you're right the ending is so beautifully sad ~!! seriously didnt expect that screen to be there i kept wondering why the bus stop?? so he misses him that much omg JR i feel your pain that last scene really got me.

hmmm it looks like their reconciliation won't happen this week but at least there's some progression. How amazing is JS to endlessly support him, you go girl get your man back!

3 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

So my best guess is JR wants to take on the Park case but no one else wants him to. The prosecutor in the case just found out and is not happy. 

JR gets swarmed outside the courtroom by reporters. 

Boss watches the news from his office. JS watches from her van. 

JR seems to be alone in this battle. He gets to his office and starts imagining JS there with him. Think he remembers her telling him something like he can do it. 

Omo! I think JS went there overnight and organized everything for him. His desk is covered in papers. Her heart notes are all over it. Awwww JS why are you so amazing. 

JR goes to bus stop again. Just sitting there. Oooh JR I see now. You were watching JS on a commercial screen across from the bus stop this whole time!!!! JR!!! He sits there watching her on the screen and cries. The music stops and he just sits there crying, hard. Oh my god my heart y'all can't do this to me!! What a beautifully sad ending !! Y'all 

Preview-stuff with the case. JR and Boss at odds. JS seems to be back to helping JR but they aren't back together yet ?

3 minutes ago, Alice Mendoza said:

The Jenga piece??? What does it mean?? And what did JS write on the pink heart note???  Sigh ... we need translation of preview ... when JR pulled JS away - are they back together or not back together I wonder??? 

i think he probably drag her to avoid the media. Very curious to see the translation of the heart shape notes too!! but i think she said she misses him?? lol my korean is super bad dont quote me on this >.<

Just now, cenching said:

I am sorry, Girls.....Most of the reactions that I gave to the posts above were  :tears::tears::tears:......

:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

let's cry together lol

as if the ending of the ep 12 wasn't heartbreaking enough, now we got the more raw sad emotion i never expected the stoic KJR can break down like that

:cold_sweat::bawling::heartbreak::bawling:

If reconciliation/kissing scene/intimate scene/you know that scene, do not happen this week, I'm going to hold onto behind the scenes and I don't know if my heart can handle that :tears:

The title itself "Touch Your Heart" is not only touching your heart thru happiness and sincerity, but touching your heart in so many ways that only a brave hero can handle.

I can´t. they both are so miserable :cold_sweat:      But I think by the end of tomorrow episode they are back together. the fact that JS still showing her support to JR make me think his defense wall gonna crumple by her sweet gesture. 

After seeing the preview of ep14, i think we will get reconciliation tomorrow.. or maybe at the end of ep 14. 

I am happy with the preview to be honest. 

If im not wrong tomorrow JR wants to resign from always firm but then the CEO ,JR and SW are gathered together and SW becomes their bridge and clears the problem between ceo n JR? 

at least the preview shows the determination of JS to encourage him and (pursue JR :D back) ..

she went repeatedly not only to his office but also his apartment

and by the look of it, i think JR finally can’t resist her anymore and broke his defense because he understands the meaning of togetherness to solve problem. 

But yes. Today’s episode was sooooooo...especially the end when he broke down in tears 

3 minutes ago, Yeojachingudeul said:

After seeing the preview of ep14, i think we will get reconciliation tomorrow.. or maybe at the end of ep 14. 

I am happy with the preview to be honest. 

If im not wrong tomorrow JR wants to resign from always firm but then the CEO ,JR and SW are gathered together and SW becomes their bridge? 

at least the preview shows the determination of JS to encourage him and (pursue JR :D back) ..

she went repeatedly not only to his office but also his apartment

and by the look of it, i think JR finally can’t resist her anymore and broke his defense because he understands the meaning of togetherness to solve problem. 

But yes. Today’s episode was sooooooo...especially the end when he broke down in tears :bawling:

I am positive too that epi14 they will get back together maybe at the end scene. Highly emo episode. Clap clap to LDW and YIN for showcasing their acting skills. I fetl their pain

From what it looks like YS will try to fight for them but i assume like the novel 

Spoiler

He will try many times to push her away, i hope the writers will skip her going abroad..because we don't have time for that. Let them reconcille and have JR win the case without the poor guy dying like the novel....i feel already bad for him. 

I have all my expectation laid out in tomorrows episode. I wish they will rewards us after this painful one hour that made me realize that the Goblin heartbreak was trully soft...ouch my heart is not touched but broken.

Despite the OTP Sad Moments... 28.gif

The Ukelele Ship is cracking me up! 48.gif

TXnLq6P.gif 

Finally ~ The Feeding " ahhhh " moment... 

Spoiler

lOuTlV4.gif

The ELECTRIFYING Skinship ... 101.gif

BsgL4M6.gif

The SHIP is sailing ... 

I can hear their heartbeats * in a loudspeaker mode *

- EPIC -

ZFdyec8.gif

I just can't breathe with this typical kdramaland scene... 

Spoiler

EGInxaN.gif

Thank you @turtlegirl and @jeonghyang for the live recaps. 

I managed to watch livestream and though I can’t understand what they said, I still cried buckets :bawling: 

LDW and YIN acting is daebak! They really know how to pull your heartstrings. You can see that JR and JS sincerely love each other and feel the pain of their separation :tears:

Hard sub for longer preview

JR: I might just destroyed someone's life. How can I just ignore it?
JR: This is my resignation letter
CEO: Do whatever you want! I don't need a irresponsible person like you. Do whatever you want
SW: Both of you aren't a junior high student so why don't you act as an adult?
YS: Are you going off to the office now, Lawyer Kwon?
YS: If I miss you, I'm going to see you
YS: Lawyer Kwon, do you want to eat dinner with me?
JR: Why are you doing this?
CEO: It's a matter for saving someone's life. Who do you mean? Who else other than the most hateful person in the country other than Lawyer Kwon
YS: My wish is that you won't have a hard time. Gather some strength and win the case in the cool way, I belive in you

Archived