[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IT WAS SOOO HARD TO WATCH THIS EPISODE...... KJR being sad destroys me inside.  I knew there was something about that bus stop and I  swear I had a feeeling he always sits there and looks up to see her picture.  HOW SAD IS THAT?  I kept on checking the time as I was watching the episode cuz it really felt like there will be no OJS-KJR moment, but they left it to the end YES!!!! OJS I knew u wouldn't leave him like that, no one was supporting his decision, he had doubts about it and he was attacked by media, just when he needed her the most to the point where he imagined her to be there to encourage him, she actually does it ! I did not expect her wish to be that but it was very touching, she even prepared the documents he would need not even doubting his decision and giving him a push forward. IS SHE COOL OR WHAT? the ending just sealed it for me, why r u doing this to urself and to us KJR? 

Anyways, guys the sadness dose tomorrow will be much less, OJS is going for it and trying to win him back, it is finally her turn to be there for him, i'm really happy he will get to see her, and according to the episodes time line, only one month passed since breakup thank god. Hope she would do somthng that will break down his defenses before they show her going abroad or smthng... PLEASE! I'm just happy he gets to see her alot again. PHEW!

P.S i think the guy that im yunhee was with after she got her money is the prosecutor in charge of park sumyung's case (MAYBE)

Finally: Many of u guys seem to spoil yourself before u get to watch the episode with actual subs, I could never do that. U can always download the episode raw from anywhere and then go to subscene, there is a very nice person who uploads subtitles around 5 hours after the episode airs in Korea.   

TOMORROW THEY WILL RECONCILE, LETS BE HOPEFUL:heart:

giphy.gif

My poor , sweet CEO 

48CD2B69-1D45-460B-A9DA-DAF8CBA1535C.gif

.. How after his excitement to see her , he didn’t even get a little hug :mrgreen:  

@triplem , @cenching & @Lawyerh  what he need to do to get hug or  love u back , he walking sign saying her I am , can u see me 

C7B74807-2D39-48C6-B9AF-B9480C676004.gif

@sushilicious give him the tea let him go to sleep :joy: he not getting any luck at all . 

So this episode covered the one month period of their lives. KJR is destroyed inside while maintaining the stony facade....He seems to sporting a perpetual swollen red rim eyes a whole episode and gains few more folds of his eyes.....:bawling: His CEO is rubbing vinegar and salt to the wound unknowingly...:sweat: "Let's toast with expressionless faces"...:expressionless: I was wondering when I saw the preview last week of why he suddenly lost his car and takes bus instead, now I know....:bawling: OJS isn't any better too.....:bawling: The scene where he broke down in tears in the bus stop is a reminiscence of Grim Reaper broke down in tears when he saw His Queen's painting for the first time...:bawling:

#MopsFloorFromSadTears

Ukulele Couple as usual is a hoot!! :joy: The Narcissistic Mama's Boy and The Fallen Easy Miss Dan made my tears change course....:joy: From sad to laughter.... :joy: I am dead!! :joy:

#MopsFloorFromLaughTears

My heart goes out for PMY....:bawling:..He is so pitiful, I hope justice will prevail with our hero and heroine's help....:bawling:

OK, I am going insane from this episode laugh and cry sessions....:w00t::crazy:

It was really hard to see them cry after all the fluffiness they've given us for the past episodes but these two great actors needs to show their acting prowess and they didn't disappoint... It was a tearjerker right from the start except some few scenes from ukelele couple and Mr Yeon anticipating OYS's hug when they visited her... 

Same ratings as last epi with 3.7 Doctor Prisoner at 1st place and Big Issue at 2nd place

I think there will not be a reunion this week and my guess would be they'd get back together before or after  OYS's overseas shoot. It was mentioned that 80% of the drama will be shot abroad and they've only started...

From the preview... I love how she knows that Jung rok needs her and thus she goes out of her way to see him but the guy is too stubborn to admit he needs her or is he afraid that what the public thought of him will rub off to her and she'd be in hot seat again

Excited for tonight's episode hopefully the heartbreaking scenes are over .... as much as  I love seeing them killing it with their superb acting I'd rather see them smiling and happy 

The new OST on the last scene was so good. It was so good it made me cry just listening to it

17 minutes ago, lhynne said:

I think there will not be a reunion this week and my guess would be they'd get back together before or after  OYS's overseas shoot. It was mentioned that 80% of the drama will be shot abroad and they've only started...

From the preview... I love how she knows that Jung rok needs her and thus she goes out of her way to see him but the guy is too stubborn to admit he needs her or is he afraid that what the public thought of him will rub off to her and she'd be in hot seat again

Excited for tonight's episode hopefully the heartbreaking scenes are over .... as much as  I love seeing them killing it with their superb acting I'd rather see them smiling and happy 

The new OST on the last scene was so good. It was so good it made me cry just listening to it

Waahh no so little time if they will getback late :((

I knew it! There must be a reason why he kept taking the bus and not driving his car! :D

Okay, so one full episode gone with them being apart. Surprisingly, I'm quite okay with that. Of course I only allow one episode of separation. They'd better get back together in ep.14! Looking at the preview, OJS will keep showing up around him :lol: who can resist her...

14 hours ago, Alice Mendoza said:

How could he have left her to go home by herself??? Is this in the webtoon / novel?? The script is portraying JR as a very heartless person ... :bawling:

IKR!! I was screaming too that you don't break up with a girl and let her go home alone!!... and not to mention she is a celebrity.

20 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I knew it! There must be a reason why he kept taking the bus and not driving his car! :D

Okay, so one full episode gone with them being apart. Surprisingly, I'm quite okay with that. Of course I only allow one episode of separation. They'd better get back together in ep.14! Looking at the preview, OJS will kept showing up around him :lol: who can resist her...

IKR!! I was screaming too that you don't break up with a girl and let her go home alone!!... and not to mention she is a celebrity.

At first I thought there might be an ad of her on the bus but then he only looked up when the bus went by. There's a local (old) expression that when you're in love and can't see the person yourself, just watching the rooftop of her house is enough (old expression since people live in apartments etc...nowadays)

The realisation that he had been watching her through the billboard ad is so heartbreaking especially after watching him brokedown like that at the end of the episode. Glad to see his smile this time in the preview while watching her at his favourite spot.

So tonight we are going to see OJS in action by using the Jenga piece first. We wish you all the best OJS! We know you will definitely be able to get it. The determination that you have shown before in pursuing what you want is admirable.

@triplem

The break up scene is real sad without the needs of flood of tears, wailing the heart out etc etc. From the lines and expressions plus the knowledge of how much he loves her are more than enough to send the message across....He loves deeply, softly, tenderly (Yeah, I know speedily in certain scenes..#Winks) so did the break up... I think the only time KJR cried for her in this episode is the last part when he can't hold it inside no more? Correct me if I am wrong....

Both of them are emerged completely in their roles and work hard for it....:thumbsup:

SO GUESS WHO JUST WATCHED THE NEW EPISODE AND WAS CRYING WITH JS AND JR THROUGHOUT THE EPISODE!?

SL9jAP.gif

god that was emotionally draining. It was like if I went through a break up

too :bawling:

I didn’t realize how often JR went to the bus stop oh lord. My heart was breaking because I KNEW what he was looking at despite the scenes not showing us. :bawling:

Also, I was totally expecting JS to use her jenga wish to get back together. BUT I just love the twist they put on it- she wished for him to be as steady as a rock and serve justice. :bawling: telling him that she’s there to support him despite everybody else laughing at him. AGDHFKLLF AND THE FACT SHE HAD NOTES AND RESEARCH ON THE CASE DESPITE HAVING SO MUCH ON HER PLATE gshfjkflflglflfjs. Like didn’t she say she wasn’t getting much sleep due to filming (like even filming until late)!? God. THATS SELFLESS LOVE RIGHT THERE :bawling:  I have never seen a couple like this- so healthy, selfless, and supportive. It’s not even one-sided. It goes both ways. I need them back together by the end of tomorrow’s episode or I’m going to lose it :bawling: (even though I basically already have lol).

Ep 14 preview..

박수명 사건을 두고 대립하는 정록과 준규. 올웨이즈는 각종 항의 전화에 업무가 마비되고... 이를 지켜보던 정록은 준규를 찾아가 사직서를 내민다. 한편, 진심은 정록에게 쏟아지는 악의적인 기사를 보며 마음이 아프다. 정록에게 힘이 되어 줄 수 없는 자신의 처지가 답답한 진심에게, 올웨이즈 로펌에서 다급한 전화가 걸려오는데!...

as usual we need your  help @stroppyse :heart::D

Archived