[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

Is it weird i want YJ get MISO pregnant before they get married? I wanjt pregnant miso in her wedding day. Waaah!! I want to see YJ’s reaction on that kind of situation. Waaahhh. My delululu mind is getting insane. Waahh ome this drama is so addicting. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

I hope there is kiss scene in next episode. It would be nice if they're kissing often, hahahaha :D:D, look like ordinary couple who always kissing.. hahaha :D:D

i wonder if the cast and crew will get reward vacation like BTMFL team this time. I hope they will get any reward from production team. Maybe summer vacation.. :D

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

I havent watched last night episode, just the snippets of it...i just wanna say, 

i just love it when MS just told YJ - *You're now my boyfriend* (I dont care if you're YY VC), and continued to shove him into the cupboard!

That was hilarious. And damn, they really do fit in that cupboard!

• Like 6
  • LOL 7

1 hour ago, Dramanoona said:

So...we lose shirtless Young Joon but gain more kissing scenes...hmmmmm

Why can't we have a shirtless Young Joon in a kissing scene? Win-win! :w00t: :lol:

25 minutes ago, Pikachu92 said:

I hope there is kiss scene in next episode. It would be nice if they're kissing often, hahahaha :D:D, look like ordinary couple who always kissing.. hahaha :D:D

i wonder if the cast and crew will get reward vacation like BTMFL team this time. I hope they will get any reward from production team. Maybe summer vacation.. :D

Although I understand how showrunners might think to use kisses sparingly for impact, I also would like for them to be a couple who can show their affection for each other easily and naturally and realistically, including through kisses. :wub:  

The show is rating higher than BTIOFL so far, so I hope the team is given a reward vacation. :D

I've just watched the episode with subs, and my love grows for Mi So each episode. I love that we have a heroine who talks about her feelings directly and honestly (well, except for the time she and Young Joon were trying to talk to each other telepathically :lol:), it's so refreshing. And I love that she talked about valuing and taking pride in her work and being professional.

I guess the weird moment that stands out in my mind is when Young Joon hugged her in front of her apartment and her back was to the camera, it looked like he was hugging a child. :sweatingbullets: Sorry Mi So. 

• Like 14

18 minutes ago, Ondine said:

Why can't we have a shirtless Young Joon in a kissing scene? Win-win! :w00t: :lol:

Although I understand how showrunners might think to use kisses sparingly for impact, I also would like for them to be a couple who can show their affection for each other easily and naturally and realistically, including through kisses. :wub:  

The show is rating higher than BTIOFL so far, so I hope the team is given a reward vacation. :D

I've just watched the episode with subs, and my love grows for Mi So each episode. I love that we have a heroine who talks about her feelings directly and honestly (well, except for the time she and Young Joon were trying to talk to each other telepathically :lol:), it's so refreshing. And I love that she talked about valuing and taking pride in her work and being professional.

I guess the weird moment that stands out in my mind is when Young Joon hugged her in front of her apartment and her back was to the camera, it looked like he was hugging a child. :sweatingbullets: Sorry Mi So. 

Spoiler

bed scene please, with flowery pants and shirtless YoungJoon HAHAHAHHAHA.

They should never talk to each other telepathically ha ha.

I managed to miss the "awaken my slumbering desires"// "prepare yourself, i won't slow down now"  part last night, and love that its going along the lines for this a'la webtoon. I thought it sounded really weird when he makes all these innuendoes in the webtoon but PSJ makes me laugh when he says it. ANNNND it builds suspense for YOU KNOW HWAT :w00t:

Hope the cast and crew get a vacay before PSJ starts to film for his new movie!

• Like 10
  • LOL 7

Just finished watching the episode... from the stills, PSJ's eye-bags are becoming more obvious... are they on a tight schedule? I thought they filmed quite early hence no last minute filming and airing...

I like that PSJ voice is quite gentle and calming at times... and personality wise i think he is like that -based on Youn's Kitchen - though I've watched him in She was Pretty, where he is pretty much like YJ there, here he look quite sharp and even in loose clothing he looks damn good. and yes, can we have his stylist comb his hair all the way up. I'm sure he will look more dashing.

As PMY has filmed kissing scenes with shirtless JCW, I dont think that would be a problem fro PSJ... hahah.... PMY is so sexy, beautiful and has beautiful smiles,from the press conference up to the filming of this drama, i'm sure PSJ is smitten with her. Who wouldn't?

As with others, I'm quite curious to know why YJ changed his name and why his brother continued his lies... hopefully the drama ends with him making amends and in a way which benefit everyone. I'm sure the brother has gotten enough bashing... but remember, it is how the character is written by the writers .... :phew::ph34r::ph34r:

• Like 14
  • LOL 1

From JSM manager IG update, on our cameo parents. Looks like not just young KMS was at the beach but also both her sisters. 

@realistic2280 filming is set to end 26th July and that is recorded in PMY filming schedule so pity the filming is getting tighter. She also has a fashion shoot booked in on the 19th Jul. 

Spoiler

PSJ has an upcoming movie "SAJA"  and if all goes well that will start filming in 14th Aug. No break for this busy busy man. Read source  - https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=111&aid=0000526008

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

starting now from where we left off last night, they are inside the car

MS calling the sleeping YJ as SH oppa then he replied wae?

woke up and realized it too late

MS is shocked and confronts JY 

she tells him about what mom said on Hyun

i think he tells her he responded because he recognized it's her because of her voice then tells her they should go home

at home, MS sits and wonders

YJ at home recalls what MS told him inside the car as well at the time they were kidnapped

he took a photo on top of the table and it's a picture of him and misu 9 years ago

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, nonski said:

i think he tells her he responded because he recognized it's her because of her voice then tells her they should go home

YJ at home recalls what MS told him inside the car as well at the time they were kidnapped

he took a photo on top of the table and it's a picture of him and misu 9 years ago

Ah i knew it he backtrack.

@attriste @lolly84 @Yongzura @Kasmic

He doesnt want MS to remember those memories.

DhV7N3YUwAECq00.jpg

DhV7N3YUwAA7K_D.jpg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

@nonski noona ~ I'm here noonaaaaa!

Just now, nonski said:

- EPISODE 10 -

PtHTlUk.gif

Spoiler

xO4kOc8.gif

tmJz7Z2.gif

I6OZ1j2.gif

Spoiler

UL3EgSb.gif

whz31gC.gif

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2