[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

3 hours ago, mushforbrains said:

I Guess the cardigan was a plot device....but wouldn't the rational thing to do when the woman is cold is to initiate intense skin ship and raise her temperature:phew:

He is being a gentleman but I like your reasoning:naughty:

The Perfect Secretaries Team are slaying the subs today. They are at 87%.

• Like 12
  • LOL 3

13 minutes ago, evie7 said:

He is being a gentleman but I like your reasoning:naughty:

The Perfect Secretaries Team are slaying the subs today. They are at 87%.

HI @evie7   Chingu where is at 87 % chingu  :naughty:  I am dying for subs too chingu. 

• Like 9

omg chingu, that moment when she called Sung hyun oppa and he just answered her "wae" and followed with the music.  Chinggu, i die like that moment was gold.  I am dying to know his response in the next episode.  What will he say?  will he finally confessed he's the real oppa.  Man i won't sleep in ease again tonight and after tomorrow it will be another 7 days of waiting forever till the next 2 episodes.  I hate waitingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg (mad emoji)

I really like how they don't follow the webtoon in every single detail they improvised some parts which make this drama so worth anticipating every week.  Chingu, i'm also very looking forward to Miso tries on wedding dress and if writer-nim is generous enough, we might witness their child appearance.  Am i asking for too much? hahahahahahhahahahah

• Like 14
  • LOL 4

I can't wait for mum or YJ or even MS to put SY in his place.

And that kiss is awesome. I envy KMS :lol:. I need to meet a spicy namja.

Subs are up! 

Is that ending song by Jung Seunghwanie?

• Like 12
  • LOL 1

That kiss was gold and was making me melt :wub: and that moment where Mi so finally joined the dots and said his name...Brilliant! Figure we will get another denial off YJ again but I think Mi So is certain that he is her oppa and now will have to  figure out how and why this situation has happened.

Come through Detective Kim!!! Rooting for you all the way!:thumbsup:

• Like 16

Just now, baby.hae said:

https://m.tv.naver.com/v/3544431

Kiss scene vid on naver tv has 300K viewers already lol. And still trending no 1. The thirst is real :rolleyes:

Honestly they shouldve put today kiss on the preview last week, I'm sure the rating today eps would go up to more than 10% :lol:

TvN was slow in uploading the video of the kiss scene in youtube. I waited a long time last night. :( But they have uploaded it now. 

Why do you think it didn't reach 10%?

• Like 8

Finally caught up with this show. I just have to put this out there, KMS’s ponytail hair style reminds me sooo much of Ariana grande. So pretty.

Anyways, back to the real important subject. WHAT HAPPENED IN THE PAST?

at the very beginning YJ said something along the lines how his hyung and KMS were only two people that should be grateful or something to him. Now after hearing mom’s retelling of past, kms’s memories and YJs trauma, is it safe to say he made a deal within his mom to say he was one that left his hyung so that SY wouldn’t feel guilty for bad action he doesn’t even remember? Idk I’m just trying to figure out what the heck is going on.

oh yeah I love watching young sec Kim and the rooftop guy. I ship them hard haha

• Like 13

24 minutes ago, philosophie said:

at the very beginning YJ said something along the lines how his hyung and KMS were only two people that should be grateful or something to him. Now after hearing mom’s retelling of past, kms’s memories and YJs trauma, is it safe to say he made a deal within his mom to say he was one that left his hyung so that SY wouldn’t feel guilty for bad action he doesn’t even remember? Idk I’m just trying to figure out what the heck is going on.

Spoiler

- He was forced to fake amnesia, change his name all in consideration of hyung

- He saved MS from the kidnapper, hired her even though she's underqualified

• Like 18

39 minutes ago, MeritaG said:

Why do you think it didn't reach 10%?

Today rating is up

National~7.767 (-0.353)

Seoul~ 9.428 (+0.102)

Peak~9.6%

Rating is down a lil bit (national) but I'm sure the rating would rise tomorrow, Fighting wwwsk team!

• Like 16

I couldn't help but wonder if Young-Joon/Mi-So's passionate kiss continued after her sisters left on the bed?!:w00t: 

It just seem more comfortable is all (shrug):phew: Just sayin'. 

Aha they say Beggars Can't Be Choosers but I guess Gwi-Nam miss that memo:rolleyes: LoL at the office co-worker when they notice the sudden change in their narcissistic CEO!:lol: 

He was offended that Mi-So only brought up his low points with her sisters instead of his good points (the Blockbuster dates:P) Ha-ha at her sisters that Young-Joon's family will pass an envelope of money to stay away from their precious son or splash a glass of water! They mock their K-dramas like the rest of us:lol::lol:

Finally, Mi-So learns the true identity of her "Oppa". Though why Sung-Hyun & not Young-Joon? LoL love it when he called her "My lady". Park Seo-Joon is dreamy bf material alright uh-huh:wub:

• Like 18

14 minutes ago, Latte_Anyday said:

Ha-ha at her sisters that Young-Joon's family will pass an envelope of money to stay away from their precious son or splash a glass of water! They mock their K-dramas like the rest of us:lol::lol:

Hi chingu @Latte_Anyday   Pil Nam has no ideam Young Joon's mom is shipping them since Mi So is her son't secretary.  She menioned it so many times 

cheer2-onion-head-emoticon.gif    here is the scene    KQ6V7nMVk-zPpbqsyBYTrZoeDx7-QwpFXK_1MTL4

• Like 5
  • LOL 16

FINALLY watching a subbed copy-kept stopping to rewatch his whole sweet-talk to kim mi so-glorious! Him wanting to marry her as soon as possible and muttering under his breath when she refused as she thought it was too quick about her being the one wanting to originally to marry him-omg! His hug!Not wanting to be separated!Finally able to sleep all he wants without tranquillisers! Even him outright lying was cute when Kim Mi So said again that she didn't mind as she liked him anyway. You could see his relief. Now coming up to the 20 minute mark when they slipped into their roles as boss and secretary and realised it at the same moment-his internal thought about is this how couples talk? Made me howl:P Will write back with further thoughts soon when I am finished as I had to cry about that to someone on the internet!

The best bit was him talking about cake and her mentioning preparing his favourite rare cheesecake and him agreeing and a split second later going :/ This isn't how regular couples engage in conversation!!! LOL

• Like 10
  • LOL 4

I am SOOOO invested in the cliffhanger ARGH. i've watched it more than the kiss scene :w00t: psj's "oh crap" eyes and pmy's "omg" ones.. I like the comedy aspect of wwwsk, but it's really the melo/ dramatic moments that get to me eeeeeeeks. or maybe it's just psj's eyes :ph34r: that tinge of reddening that i also saw when he said "because you're miso" HALPPPPPP.

• Like 11