Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

1 hour ago, minsunie said:

in the car she remembered how YJ responds to his name even when sleeping. She remembers the mum mentioning "Hyunnie". and since she cannot remember the last syllable of oppa's name she puts two and two together and she tries calling him "Sung Hyun oppa?" and after a suspenseful second, he replies subconsciously "whue?" (literally "why?"-like "yeah what's up?"- basically an acknowledgement that he is SH oppa responding to her) 

This is the confirmation she needed- She is completely shocked and he wakes up, seemingly knowing that he has let the cat out of the bag

thank you for the clarification chingu!

and it's okay dongsaeng @jeonghyang you posted enough gifs to keep us going

vEZUI7a.gif&key=067b2d3d1ff6c35c5e07a3f1

• Like 14

Thank you for those lovely gifs. 

Notice how PMY has a tiny smile when she kisses PSJ :wub:

• Like 7

That reveal was quick -- I never thought they'd let the cat out of the bag right after getting us high on that Episode 8 confession and kiss! Goes to show that they did not forget how Mi So is supposed to be a very intelligent character for her not to be able to put all those little things together. It only took that slip from LYJ himself for her to confirm it! Aggghhh so excited for their character developments in the days to come! They will be showing more of Mi So's childhood that LYJ didn't know of, so it probably means that she will start to open up more to him about her personal life. P.S. I really really really love those two child actors who played Little Mi So and Little Seung Hyeon -- they're perfect!

I don't really feel like watching when LSY is in the scene because he really makes me feel uncomfortable -- don't know if it's the character or the actor or both. Or also maybe because his character feels like he's taking advantage of KMS' vulnerability (the oppa story) and makes her feel uncomfortable as well, and I'm still not sure whether this LSY does this on purpose or not.

• Like 14

Haven’t been able to find the longer preview. I swear I saw MiSo crying, and something like asking SY about some pics. But the new short previews don’t show it boo. 

• Like 6

Hmmm....I have a feeling he'll make an excuse and not admit again.

Spoiler

I think it'll be his mother that told MiSo who her oppa is.

• Like 9

1 minute ago, attriste said:

Haven’t been able to find the longer preview. I swear I saw MiSo crying, and something like asking SY about some pics. But the new short previews don’t show it boo. 

The long preview i saw it! Mi So was crying and after she called him Oppa!!!:wub:

2 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

Hmmm....I have a feeling he'll make an excuse and not admit again.

Hide contents

I think it'll be his mother that told MiSo who her oppa is.

Yep!

Spoiler

As in the webtoon his mother will tell her everything i guess

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, attriste said:

I saw that part where Mi So is crying, too. And in Young Joon's house, nonetheless.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, attriste said:

the longer preview is not released by tvN sadly, so right now all we have is the 16 second preview.

But I have the translation for the 30 second preview, sadly no video though...

MS – I hope you don’t worry too much
YS – When you meet her family, just put your hands together…Ah ye ye ye ye.
YJ – Well, you heard that rich people are worse (stingier or do more), I am like that. I have a lot of meat inside.
MS – Who is Oppa between these two pictures?
MS – Oppa
YJ – Aup!
YJ – I am going to give assurance to your sisters, so don’t worry anymore. Don’t cry from now on.

credit: Dramamilk

1 minute ago, lolly84 said:

The long preview i saw it! Mi So was crying and after she called him Oppa!!!:wub:

Yep!

Reveal hidden contents

As in the webtoon his mother will tell her everything i guess

wait as in MS cries at YJ or SY?

if i remember correct it is the

Spoiler

mother who would clarify everything.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, kaoriharang said:

the longer preview is not released by tvN sadly, so right now all we have is the 16 second preview.

YJ – Well, you heard that rich people are worse (stingier or do more), I am like that. I have a lot of meat inside.
MS – Oppa
YJ – Aup!
YJ – I am going to give assurance to your sisters, so don’t worry anymore. Don’t cry from now on.

Hide contents

Thanks for the preview's translation

Mi So was crying but beside her i saw YJ! Maybe his mother will tell her the truth? We can only wait chinguya!:D

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

Thanks for the preview's translation

Mi So was crying but beside her i saw YJ! Maybe his mother will tell her the truth? We can only wait chinguya!:D

wow if the mother tells her everything tomorrow a little early no?

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

MS – Oppa
YJ – Aup!

Hide contents

Really?

Spoiler

I thought YoungJoon tells her everything when she is asleep in the hospital after fainting. His mum tells SungYeon right? 

Thank you for the preview trans!

• Like 8

53 minutes ago, nonski said:

thank you for the clarification chingu!

and it's okay dongsaeng @jeonghyang you posted enough gifs to keep us going

My pleasure! hope I understood correctly! 

• Like 4

wow if the mother tells her everything tomorrow a little early no?

I think so too... but the plot is developing fast. Their romance is full blossom so my 2 percent is : the story till ep 16 will centered about Mi So memories and the conflict about the brothers. OBV i think we'll get the whole truth by the end of ep 13... so maybe we'll get to see Mi So father and the wedding!

• Like 4

Great episode! That closet kiss was so good haha :wub:  I love reading your comments and thanks for all the recaps, i am so engrossed in this show haha

Quick question: I just wondered about why Young-Joon answered to Sung-Yeon? Are their identities reversed? I had the notion that it was Young-Joon who was kidnapped but since both lost the memories, Sung-Yeon thought he was the one captured and Young-Joon kept quiet. But it seems that Young-Joon is Sung-Yeon? I'm super confused, how could the parents just go along with that? Or did i misunderstand? 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, kaoriharang said:

AND WE HAVE ANOTHER KISS!

happy-onion-head-emoticon.gif Another hot kiss!!! I'm so happy.

@nonskiThanks for the roll call and the recaps @UnniSarah @YongzuraThanks for pitching in today w/recaps. @kaoriharangThanks for the recaps/screen caps. @jeonghyangGif Master thanks for the gif caps. :star:     Mianhae if I missed anyone but after reading this

3 hours ago, minseojoon said:

HOLY MOLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That kiss was sooooooooooooooo HOT!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:

I knew I had to get off my behind and go to the grocery store or I would just spend the day spazzing over our hot kiss.hard-love-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

6 minutes ago, attriste said:

Really?

Hide contents

I thought YoungJoon tells her everything when she is asleep in the hospital after fainting. His mum tells SungYeon right? 

Thank you for the preview trans!

I know the webtoon is

Spoiler

the mother right? or am i mistaken

I know the novel is YJ, like you mention chingu.

no worries sadly I tried to find the 30 second preview but nothing..

4 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

I think so too... but the plot is developing fast. Their romance is full blossom so my 2 percent is : the story till ep 16 will centered about Mi So memories and the conflict about the brothers. OBV i think we'll get the whole truth by the end of ep 13... so maybe we'll get to see Mi So father and the wedding!

hmm, well we shall see how it would develop.

I personally dont think all would be revealed by tomorrow, i suspect at least another 2 more episodes?

• Like 6

I know the webtoon is

Hide contents

the mother right? or am i mistaken

I know the novel is YJ, like you mention chingu.

no worries sadly I tried to find the 30 second preview but nothing..

hmm, well we shall see how it would develop.

I personally dont think all would be revealed by tomorrow, i suspect at least another 2 more episodes?

I guess so chingu!!:D

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, ganko said:

Great episode! That closet kiss was so good haha :wub:  I love reading your comments and thanks for all the recaps, i am so engrossed in this show haha

Quick question: I just wondered about why Young-Joon answered to Sung-Yeon? Are their identities reversed? I had the notion that it was Young-Joon who was kidnapped but since both lost the memories, Sung-Yeon thought he was the one captured and Young-Joon kept quiet. But it seems that Young-Joon is Sung-Yeon? I'm super confused, how could the parents just go along with that? Or did i misunderstand? 

to clarify.

YJ answered to the name Seung Hyun, not Seung Yeon.

YJ's original name was Seung Hyun but after what happened, he decided to change his name. MS never knew that YJ changed his name.

Until she recalled YJ's mother saying Hyun - when talking about the kidnapping. And since siblings names are often similar she suspected that YJ's name is Seung Hyun since his brother is Seung Yeon.

So she called out Seung Hyun Oppa and YJ responded to the name, thus confirming her suspicions. That the oppa she has been looking for is YJ, or at least that YJ's name is Seung Hyun at least.

As for are the parents going along with the memory swap, to some extent yes. They don't correct SY's feelings and memories and they carry on the idea that YJ really did lose his memories. But they know that in reality YJ was the one who was kidnapped and SY with the false memories.

They just don't know that YJ faked the memory loss.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

to clarify.

YJ answered to the name Seung Hyun, not Seung Yeon.

YJ's original name was Seung Hyun but after what happened, he decided to change his name. MS never knew that YJ changed his name.

Until she recalled YJ's mother saying Hyun - when talking about the kidnapping. And since siblings names are often similar she suspected that YJ's name is Seung Hyun since his brother is Seung Yeon.

As for are the parents going along with the memory swap, to some extent yes. They don't correct SY's feelings and memories and they carry on the idea that YJ really did lose his memories. But they know that in reality YJ was the one who was kidnapped and SY with the false memories.

They just don't know that YJ faked the memory loss.

I see! Thank you for clarifying, i was confused haha, the names are too similar!....I was watching it live so couldn't go back re-watch the scene, now it will make sense when i watch the subbed version later ;) 

• Like 4