Quantcast
Jump to content

[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They'll be playing Mi So's parents....          

------------------------------------------------------------------------- DC

I LOVE YOU         TO THE MOON     * definitely ignores the MOON *     - and BACK -     Guinness  Record~ On

Posted Images

  • 7 months later...

So i got curious and wanted to see how many pages did soompiers commented on the drama when it was aired.

 

While this page stopped at 227 (7 months ago), the shippers thread have over 800 pages of comments on the couple :D

 

I've rewatched up until ep10 now and noticed that before YJ dated Secretary Kim, he always met up with his MD Park (Kang Ki Young) for lunches and exercise. Never really noticed that during the drama airing, on how significant is KKY's role back time. :)

 

‐----

 

Back in 2nd March 2020 and no one commented after May 2019. Yeah, im rewatching it again! Hahaha

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 9 months later...
On 5/27/2019 at 9:40 PM, realistic2280a said:

Back in 2nd March 2020 and no one commented after May 2019. Yeah, im rewatching it again! Hahaha

 

You are not alone! WWWSK was my very 1st Kdrama! It was sooo good. :love:

Now I’m hooked! Keep rewatching. PMY & PSJ are exceptional actors!

  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, RParkSJ said:

 

You are not alone! WWWSK was my very 1st Kdrama! It was sooo good. :love:

Now I’m hooked! Keep rewatching. PMY & PSJ are exceptional actors!

 

Indeed they are.... as i am rewatching the drama, in noticed that the watch Lee Yong Jong wears is almost the same as Park Sorae? In Itawwan Class... ah, this is the Mountblanc's that PsJ's endorses!

  • Awesome 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

 

Indeed they are.... as i am rewatching the drama, in noticed that the watch Lee Yong Jong wears is almost the same as Park Sorae? In Itawwan Class... ah, this is the Mountblanc's that PsJ's endorses!

 

:lol: I’ll observe his watch more carefully!

In Montblanc we trust :D

  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finished watching this two days ago after a marathon run spanning three days. Honestly the lead male was quite irritating for most of the series with his over the top narcissist attitude. I know he is just acting his part but still I would have enjoyed the series more had it been toned down. Anyway I watched this because of my crush, Park Min-young. The role was made for her and I could not imagine any other actress doing the part. Her short hair in Healer was cute and her scenes with the red dress was very nice but nothing compared to her outfits in this one. Her long hair was also heavenly and I now understand why many people are saying she is the queen of romance scenes. I find many korean romance (i.e. kissing) scenes boring but there was nothing boring with the romance scenes here. This is my second drama with Park Min-young and I just checked Netflix and there is six shows starring her so I will watch them all.

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bojun said:

Finished watching this two days ago after a marathon run spanning three days. Honestly the lead male was quite irritating for most of the series with his over the top narcissist attitude. I know he is just acting his part but still I would have enjoyed the series more had it been toned down. Anyway I watched this because of my crush, Park Min-young. The role was made for her and I could not imagine any other actress doing the part.


this series was based on a webtoon of the same name and LYJ’s personality is based on that as well. 

 

Also, I think you’re in the wrong thread :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, rei_smasher11 said:


this series was based on a webtoon of the same name and LYJ’s personality is based on that as well. 

 

Also, I think you’re in the wrong thread :lol:

 

I'm in the correct thread. lol I'm merely comparing Park Min-young in Healer and What is Wrong with Secretary Kim. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

It is definitely the drama I recommend to everyone! It’s has everything you need to appreciate: sweetness, emotional, funny. Once you watch that you start to even feel how those two beautiful characters feel. It was a memorable drama to not miss. 
Park Seo Joon perfectly portrayed the CEO vibe and roles. His narcissism is somehow natural and real because usually people make it see too fake and too much of acting. 
Park Min Young is beautiful as always! She said in an interview that she lost weight to fit the secretary appearance. And I have to say she FITS! Her outfits were so pretty and detailed, her accessories were elegant without showing too much. And her acting was amazing.

both are so great on screen that when you finish the drama you just want them to date
:loveu:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 months later...

I have watched the series 5 times in the span of 5 months:D.

its not my top fav series but its kind of my go to series when I m low.I have read the webtoon and I have to say they adapted it so well since the webtoon was kinda dragging in the later part.
PMY and PSJ aced their roles they were meant to be Miso and young joon, I cant even imagine anyone else playing Miso and young Joon.Yang and bong sera are sweethearts

one of the best rom com with steamy yet adorable chemistry btw leads and the comedy is gold.
 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...