[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

4 minutes ago, shiqin3381 said:

I dont know i want to watch tonight episode. I not fully ready yet. I no mood for tonight. :(

How about u all? 45 min to go.... 

Everything ready? Tissue or towel. A cup of tea. Stress ball...

One more... I need anti-depressant...

WS ah.. HS ah... please don't make wrong decision.

• Like 8

Related imageImage result for moon lovers: scarlet heart ryeo episode 19Related imageRelated imageRelated imageRelated imageRelated imageRelated imageRelated imageRelated imageRelated imageRelated imageRelated imageRelated imageRelated image

I may not get to see you as often as I like.  I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night.  But deep in my heart I want you to know, you're the only one that I love and even in death I won't let you go.  You're all my heart knows...

For when you look up at the stars like we use to do.  Me pointing at the largest one that was always you.  The smaller one beside it that was always me. I'll be waiting, hoping, dreaming that our love an that we, will meet again in time and our love will be set free.  That destiny will finally open it's arms to us, you & me...

All thanks & credit to original owners of photo and quote...

26 minutes ago, MAROSA_JIN said:

cellphone in goryeo? LOL

Spoiler

CwGAWPPUMAAlLnH.jpg

Spoiler

CwF70DwVMAADFeW.jpg

Cellphone and powerbank. LOL. "Excuse me your highness, let me snapchat this first to prove my trip to the Palace."

That behind the scene cracked me up real good. I did wonder how they shot the close-up frame from the first time watching the horse-riding scene, but never occurred in my mind, it would be so darn MANUAL with LJK holding the mini-fans and hairdryer :D. This is gold.

• Like 12

29 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

It just struck me out of nowhere, I think the fact that WY became king and JM didn't know has more meaning than what we expected. So far this drama has amazed me with it's subtle and perfect foreshadowing and I think this is the writer's hint. 

JM said he knew WY would commit treason but he wasn't suppose to be king. He said something changed. eh hem - HS as we all know!

But I think there is more to this than shows. I remember earlier in the thread people confirming that the purpose of this scene is to show something along the lines that HS changes everything to the history we know today and I agree but I strongly believe this isn't the only purpose. I have a feeling that her changing everything has a deeper meaning/outcome and maybe we'll see this in the last 2 episodes. 

This show has used foreshadowing techniques over and over again and they have been perfect. Concubine Oh teaching HS how to make King Teajo's teas being subtly woven into the scene to be forgotten by the audience only to come up suddenly and ring people's bells when she's dragged back into the palace. CR's deeds being discovered by HS and so much more! I can't kick the feeling that this whole HS changing history is going to come back. 

Do you guys think I'm overthinking? 

If she has really changed history then maybe when she goes back to the future it isn't the same future she came from anymore. Maybe she hasn't broken up with her boyfriend yet but now she doesn't love him anymore and suspects that her bff and him will betray her, she ends it first and saves herself. A new beginning for her.

• Like 9

57 minutes ago, pass3rby said:

Tell me it's nothing. Please...................................

i'll prepare a bucket, i might puke.

Be prepared for Queen Yoo ver. 2.0 and the infamous bath scene :o

btw, Kang Hanna is doing a good job as Yeonhwa.. since she is making us hate on the character so much

• Like 14

Just came back from dinner.Told my mom I'm going to study and am now locked up in my own room actually getting ready for this episode:rolleyes:

@MadraRua Thank you so much for the roll call!This is 1 of the things I'm going to miss after tomorrow...:heart: An advance Thank you to all live-recappers too!

Less than 30 minutes to go!Are you ready?I know I'm not but what the heck let's just ride the emotional rollercoaster ride again....

Announcement:

Ladies and gentlemen,please stay seated in front of your TVs/laptops/handphones or any other electronic devices capable of displaying MLSHR live at all times.Keep your tissues,snacks,drinks and other personal items within your reach.Other distractions that can keep you away from MLSHR are not allowed on board.You are reminded that you are responsible for your own hearts/emotions.Thank you and have an enjoyable ride!:P

• Like 15

Just now, MadraRua said:

Spoiler

Honeycam2016-10-3111-40-39.gif

Episode 19

Eclipses 'Hwaiting' \^o^/ (Let me know if I've missed your name and I'll add you to the final roll call)

crazy-monkey-emoticon-147.gif

@sooji28 @PrincessMe2515@MoOnLoVeRz  @deabakdrama @wackeemarie @innrukia @junee22@Sarang21@hitomebore08 @dears @tanaqvi @Tata Lata @thenagain @ktcjdrama @feignedreality @FarHanah MiSeu @kilovekyo @Mona Ys @Yongzura  @moonlover399993 @nchoerunnisa @mamamya88 @kiotzo @YeongYi @ilovekorearocks @sutcliff @Joongier @pigsflyy @13701693478 @jerboa83 @hobeverly1212 @yuhotarubi @angelangie @SizzlerZ @chickenchopflipflop @momono7 @fairyalice @rtl @AuroraSky @MyMindIsASnowflake @sarasona @staygold@kriswu @lilac_alex @zi4r @iridescentmoth @AyaA @Ainee Etp  @dramu51ch0c10ve @Lady_Lara @deabakdrama @berny  @dfun @MiharuD @kyar7jizhenll @nearsea @lxands @redfrommars @kriswu @12blbl@MrKobegiant @jetsu @hiluna @churasan @arabela @novemberschopin @Isache @luvkstyle @princess16 @clarissasan @Hapiangle @faeriealice @andy78@Putri Dewi @Chaeul @cosmogirl77 @onemella @Adnana @irilight @Gabi Bros @xiaozhu @ossy91 @chi13lou @pwnkl @itzibitzispider @millie10468 @lostmymusic @TeBe @atsu-chan @valsava @Glamour90 @dash9 @heartforkdrama @Rosemary83 @LoveSG @carmens @tessieroo @minmar @Tang Soon @jetsu @skxz @whyo @MadraRua @sriskaddict @chrissylee @Niki Azia @peny  @kawaiibooty @ilia @Carmarie @juenmyrue @kdramakrazy @ain83 @dhia205 @lisethvr @evok @MAROSA_JIN @mynameiswat@valentvcd @xoxobleach @redlion@Niki Azia @Le_Amarant @mabelialong @aprilslily @cedarwood @patoi @meahri_1  @fathiayunia @outofspace @Yippeuni @sunl0ver @KdramaSwimmer @solelylurking @Lady_Lara @uuugogirl @Akiddo @40somethingahjumma @shiraru @littleloony @rei_smasher11 @louisawatson @soph_t  @arabela @xiao_baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii @MrKobegiant @Table122000 @pwnkl @redfrommars @lisethvr @chdom @lolalarue @flower4junsu @winterbubbletea @IAmSoulReader @USAFarmgirl @solelylurking @ruizaio @luci13 @Diana Blanche @hazzle @icesnowman @Mau_Cherry @Yeekrfan2 @luna07shiro @atsu-chan @rumasa79 @ilia @sharreb @sunshinefate @thunderman1 @Gitakawaii @ruzikie  @violet90 @UnniSarah @simplyme_crazyme @Bambiina @shairli @akinahana89 @jlover1001 @luci13 @briseis @kuanphing @zagigirl @trizha @LyraYoo @bebebisous33 @snowglobe147 @Tinkiebell @lovedrama11 @ahriev @liddi @blue003 @cmluv @rumasa79 @edensor @here4da0ppas @hanatanada @lily_white @shiqin3381 @Lyna @vangsweetie637 @glacial @fengari @honeyapricot @inner @ElleSor @winwin12 @lavendre @sebnem @esma-div @Chickpea @DJG @aniliaz @brielover @ChyuuNyuu @carmens @dwookie @junejungki@special_bee @smitten1710 @cmoirae2 @penelop3 @riuenu @onemella @mewtwo @car148 @RoxanaR @Lmangla @Rosemary83 @potatohead @frostfire @Umi_ni_Sora @chelseab @wordsmyth0253 @bingewatcherinsomniac @mitheone @bim2 @Sue Lee @snowy21 @qwenli @Angiiee @kaoriharang @ailee2 @kuchie09 @Evangeline Yang @Aramyas @lclarakl @destinywitch @butterflysaga @lovedrama11

Thanks in advance to all the re-cappers, commentators and image posters. This episode is going to be a heartbreaker, tissues at the ready Eclipses Image result for tissue smiley

Live Streaming Links:

Reveal hidden contents

TRnNtv6.gif

Thank you so much. so excited for this call

currently watching youtube vids to lighten my mode.. prepare for the worst

sorry to post meaningless post... but i don't know what to do with myself... i'm so afraid

happy halloween and i wish for all the pain to be in episode 19 so episode 20 can be a happy one (pleaseeeeee)

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, fathiayunia said:

YOROBUN

JUST 1 HOUR TO GO UNTIL EPISODE 19, ARE YOU GUYS READY YET?

I think I'm ready, but at the same time I'm not freezing onion head

I don't know why but I feel so scared.. am I weird??

I'm a bundle of mess waiting for tonight episode. I'm feeling insecure throughout the day. I even dreamed about MLSHR yesterday night, which never ever happened before. I guess this drama affected me so much it started invading my unconscious world. I dreamed that Hae Soo wore her gorgeous fur dress from earlier episode, and Wang So wore his wolfy dress, and they lived as a normal person in a normal house, with Hae Soo cooking breakfast and Wang So hugging her from behind. Then suddenly their 8 y.o son came out from the bedroom, and asked daddy Wang So to go to the school with him because it's parents day today. The cute son didn't want mommy Hae Soo to come because he didn't want to be labeled as mommy boy. Hearing that Wang So cutely hit his own hands above his son's head, and said you have the best mommy in the world, thank goodness you didn't meet your grandmother. Then suddenly it jumped to Wang So, who wore his best dress, taking his son to the school. The son met his friends who got awestruck by Wang So, and said to the son "OMG YOUR MOMMY IS SO PRETTY.." the son is speechless while saying "but that's my daddy...." and I woke up. LOL I can never understand my own dream.

@MadraRua thank you for the roll call as always!! the clock is awesome!! am here with kleenex, towel, anti depressant, and snacks in vicinity. Hahaha

@akinahana89 thank you for the hard work!! I can't wait to see the videos tomorrow! Hope our MLSHR casts see and love it!

OMG! That's such a HILARIOUS DREAM  :blush: LOL! Mommy will be upset that daddy is prettier than her! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 8