[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Oh god the new stills, the new preview the new every thing, to say episode 19 is gonna be heartbreaking is an understatement, it's gonna be all doom and gloom and tears and whatnot. But I will have faith, that maybe tomorrow's episode will give us a satisfactory ending ( I'm soo praying for that ) just don't let our OTP separate without each of them knowing they loved each other deeply.

• Like 15

41 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

I try to call him but he's not answering the phone. 

:w00t: delusional me :w00t:

Make sure the phone is on recording! I think the message wont be relayed once you hear his voice.. either you will be screaming jumping or running up & down or speechless :lol: Call him when I'm around.. I'll help you :P

• Like 5

Was searching for something to watch while waiting for tonight's episode...and I came across this. Not exactly related to SHR but somehow I keep on thinking about how similar it is to Hae Soo's current situation. Or is the SHR drug taking over me? drama-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927937

Spoiler

• Like 5

5 hours ago, shairli said:

Looks like the one WS gave.  Hopefully not... that will really make KGJ mad/sad??...

it was the hairpin of GJ, and i guess it could be one of Jung's way to convince WS aside from the scroll that HS agreed to marry him....  :blink:

Spoiler
27 minutes ago, pass3rby said:

CwFiPx8VYAAWjQw.jpg

Just to lighten up the mood, welcoming the hell of two last episodes.

That smile could stop a heart from beating. Mine just did.

why so handsome with hair like that??

• Like 12

2 hours ago, ceda209 said:

Ladies & gents...I got my bottle of soju ready.  Bring on the pain & sorrow.  :cry::dissapointed_relieved::bawling: I feel so nervous for WS.  He's going to be so heartbroken.  And I'm so scared for BA, who has been my favorite of all.  If HS would have just accepted WS's proposal.  He would have dropped everything for her because he now has the power to do that.  If they are going to die anyway, why not spend & cheerish the rest of their days in happiness.  HS's reasoning is so contradicting & will separate them.  

I am in my mom's house already. Tonite my sisters, me and mom will hold hand and do group hug after watching episode 19. We anticipate heart breaking moment after looking at the preview and spoiler in this thread. Be strong my heart, be strong :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 17

1 minute ago, sosooyah19 said:

in c-version, 8th detailed every moment (and there's a lot) he had with Rouxi, while 4th could only listen...

now, how many could he utter during his confession? because they only had subtle moments compared with the 4th.. :blink:

"We walked in the snow. We held hands. I gave her love poem. She gave me emoji. She gave me soap. I gave her bracelet. I kiss her on the forehead. I made promises. She waited. I made more promises. She waited some more. And waited. And waited." :phew:

• Like 18

1 hour ago, shairli said:

What to worry... the King is there to comfort them or they may not even be concentrating on the screen..  more to LJG :D ... or they may need ambulance as to shock seeing LJG live!  Imagine if his attire would be of GJ or WS :heart:

LJG, Please wear the mask :love:

• Like 10

2 hours ago, penelop3 said:

Sorry.. question! I just read posts in random and watched clips flying around. So sorry if this has been answered before. 

Exactly what happened to Won in BBJX version. How come he still alive and breathing here? :crazy:

I wonder the same thing too. He is the biggest snake among all the snakes. Why this snake still alive?

• Like 6

Eclipses.. moon lovers.. going home now. Preparing my heart, mind, body & soul for tonight.  This is far worst than my wedding day :lol:  My heart is thumping like crazy! All the best... I feel you ladies.. (are there guys here? :D) Hugs!

• Like 10

3 hours ago, zi4r said:

9qPKsrr.gif

My thoughts while watching Ep18 & the extended preview of Ep19:

Gwangjong is scary.

Lee Joon-gi is hot.

Gwangjong is nasty.

Lee Joon-gi is hot.

Gwangjong is crazy.

Lee Joon-gi is hot.

Gwangjong is cruel.

Lee Joon-gi is hot.

Gwangjong is evil.

Lee Joon-gi is hot.

Ohhhhh f***! I'm so screwed.

MLSHR, what are you doing to meeeeeeee?!!!!! Helllllllppppp!!!

Seriously though. Those eyes, that bone-structure, that face..... The combination is lethal.

And I could never imagine, that beautiful face would contort itself into such an evil smile. *shudders*

I can feel my brain cells rapidly dying, just looking at it.

hahahahaha!! I agree!! Even when he give his evil smirk, I still find him hot!!! smoking hot!!!

• Like 13