[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

4 hours ago, enigmaticangel said:

Sorry if i made you cry, even i am crying buckets and today is my birthday too! Ah don't know whether i should be happy or sad! 

happy bday! im nearing mine too, its good it doesnt fall on monday or tuesday.. hopefully the anguish will go away just in time, and just reminisce on the good days.... (watch ep 1-16 only for your heart...:))

• Like 3

20 hours ago, enigmaticangel said:

YKW? I am not even sad about the fact that HS left WS..the only thing that is bothering me is that she didn't even learn anything in Goryeo..the writer wonderfully explained HS's blind trust in everyone except WS from ep 1..

She is angry that he is becoming ruthless and leaving him seems like the only solution to save everything..but she is not even bothered about the fact that THE ONE WHO PUSHED WS INTO THAT CORNER IS THAT BLOODY WOOK!!

She let everyone around her take decision on her life except her....

My heart was broken into pieces when WS said "I didn't leave her, she left me"..OMG!! This ONE LINE brilliantly tells about their lovestory from the beginning, that it was always HIM who was giving everything, trying everything and STILL READY TO GIVE EVERYTHING FOR HER!!!

If the version I watched translated correctly the words were even more sad "I didn't throw her away, it was she who threw me away.." :tears:

• Like 9

I'm going to love you no matter where you are, no matter how far...

CwLHpV1VUAAvxtc.jpg 

Hoping the moon shines brightly today and some happiness comes our way!:wub:

credit & thanks to original owner of poster...   yOUKU

5 minutes ago, MadraRua said:

Honeycam2016-11-0111-42-08.gif

Finale Episode

Eclipses 'Hwaiting' \^o^/ 

crazy-monkey-emoticon-147.gif

@sooji28 @MoOnLoVeRz @deabakdrama @wackeemarie @innrukia @junee22@Sarang21@hitomebore08 @dears @tanaqvi @Tata Lata @thenagain @ktcjdrama @feignedreality @FarHanah MiSeu @kilovekyo @Mona Ys @Yongzura  @moonlover399993 @nchoerunnisa @mamamya88 @kiotzo @YeongYi @ilovekorearocks @sutcliff @Joongier @pigsflyy @13701693478 @jerboa83 @hobeverly1212 @yuhotarubi @angelangie @SizzlerZ @chickenchopflipflop @momono7 @fairyalice @rtl @AuroraSky @MyMindIsASnowflake @sarasona @staygold@kriswu @lilac_alex @zi4r @iridescentmoth @AyaA @Ainee Etp  @dramu51ch0c10ve @Lady_Lara @deabakdrama @berny  @dfun @MiharuD @kyar7jizhenll @nearsea @lxands @redfrommars @kriswu @12blbl@MrKobegiant @jetsu @hiluna @churasan @arabela @novemberschopin @Isache @luvkstyle @princess16 @clarissasan @Hapiangle @faeriealice @andy78@Putri Dewi @Chaeul @cosmogirl77 @onemella @Adnana @irilight @Gabi Bros @xiaozhu @ossy91 @chi13lou @pwnkl @itzibitzispider @millie10468 @lostmymusic @TeBe @atsu-chan @valsava @Glamour90 @dash9 @heartforkdrama @Rosemary83 @LoveSG @carmens @tessieroo @minmar @Tang Soon @jetsu @skxz @whyo @MadraRua @sriskaddict @chrissylee @Niki Azia @peny  @kawaiibooty @ilia @Carmarie @juenmyrue @kdramakrazy @ain83 @dhia205 @lisethvr @evok @MAROSA_JIN @mynameiswat@valentvcd @xoxobleach @redlion@Niki Azia @Le_Amarant @mabelialong @aprilslily @cedarwood @patoi @meahri_1  @fathiayunia @outofspace @Yippeuni @sunl0ver @KdramaSwimmer @solelylurking @Lady_Lara @uuugogirl @Akiddo @40somethingahjumma @shiraru @littleloony @rei_smasher11 @louisawatson @soph_t  @arabela @xiao_baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii @MrKobegiant @Table122000 @pwnkl @redfrommars @lisethvr @chdom @lolalarue @flower4junsu @winterbubbletea @IAmSoulReader @USAFarmgirl @solelylurking @ruizaio @luci13 @Diana Blanche @hazzle @icesnowman @Mau_Cherry @Yeekrfan2 @luna07shiro @atsu-chan @rumasa79 @ilia @sharreb @sunshinefate @thunderman1 @Gitakawaii @ruzikie  @violet90 @UnniSarah @simplyme_crazyme @Bambiina @shairli @akinahana89 @jlover1001 @luci13 @briseis @kuanphing @zagigirl @trizha @LyraYoo @bebebisous33 @snowglobe147 @Tinkiebell @lovedrama11 @ahriev @liddi @blue003 @cmluv @rumasa79 @edensor @here4da0ppas @hanatanada @lily_white @shiqin3381 @Lyna @vangsweetie637 @glacial @fengari @honeyapricot @inner @ElleSor @winwin12 @lavendre @sebnem @esma-div @Chickpea @DJG @aniliaz @brielover @ChyuuNyuu @carmens @dwookie @junejungki@special_bee @smitten1710 @cmoirae2 @penelop3 @riuenu @onemella @mewtwo @car148 @RoxanaR @Lmangla @Rosemary83 @potatohead @frostfire @Umi_ni_Sora @chelseab @wordsmyth0253 @bingewatcherinsomniac @mitheone @bim2 @Sue Lee @snowy21 @qwenli @Angiiee @kaoriharang @ailee2 @kuchie09 @Evangeline Yang @Aramyas @lclarakl @destinywitch @butterflysaga @bitofmadness @lovedrama11

Thanks in advance to all the re-cappers, commentators and image posters. bouquet-smiley.gif

I'm so not ready for this series to be over.... yet the Finale - Bring It On mouse-girl-emoticon-32.gif

Live Streaming Links:

Reveal hidden contents

sUVo57e.gif

I'm so ready!! prepare for the closure be it happy or sad ending. I need closure after months of roller coaster emotion

• Like 13

19 hours ago, cojulie said:

Actually that 'bed' scene was before he found out about HS/WW relationship.  And YH gets up from the bed after to respond to WS who asked if she's going to betray her family.  He never touched her - the camera pans away with the sheer red curtain behind them facing each other and then cuts to the scene with the dead bird.  It might have insinuated they did something but I didn't take it as that.  Why would he impregnate her (cause that's her goal) before she's actually betrayed WW?  Strategically, he should wait until she proves herself before doing that, otherwise it's like free candy.  The betrayal scene where her mother asks her to save WW occurs after the 'bed' scene so I'm just trying to be reasonable and find excuses LOL.

I think he would ask her for proof of her loyalty before he gives her what she wants, so the meeting was probably to ask her to get her clan and the other nobles to back him up with the dead falcon incident.

• Like 6

40 minutes ago, tinniet said:

Wh..wh..what???? so the 'happy ending' that we're longing for is just some sort of Soo's/So's dream/fantasy of them piggybacking? Andwaeeee :bawling:

it might be the 21st century meeting.... the thing in c-version on why i think it is frustrating because the main character did not recognize her... the k-drama could differ on the 21st century plot because the novel only ended on Rouxi dying..

it could be WS reincarnation knows HaJin a long time ago in high school but HaJin never knew him because she's busy making ends meet.... :)

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, MadraRua said:

Finale Episode

Eclipses 'Hwaiting' \^o^/ 

Stream is up and running. Hopefully no buffers. 

Funny how after all the angst from episode 19, I’m welcoming episode 20 with a calmer state of mind. I think I’m at the stage of acceptance. I will accept whatever the writer is going to throw at us. Whether they are heart breaks or heart flutters, bitterness or sweetness…choppy editing or a smooth flow lmao.

tumblr_obbjojeAVm1tikbo6o3_540.gif

I just want to thank the cast and everyone who has made this drama possible. It has its flaws, but it also has its own charm. It has been a year since I followed this project. 90% of the time, I was a lurker. But I am glad that I made the decision to sign up for Soompi at the very end.  And now…it’s so mind-blowing to think that we only have 1 hour left together. So I might as well end this journey with a positive memory. Or at least try to do so.

I will try to do some recaps along the way, but I will probably spend most of the time immersing myself in the finale...and just enjoy the moment. Besides. I don’t even know what they are saying lol. But you will definitely see me recapping Won and YH’s taste of karma (if it ever happens). That is something we all deserve to see. 

tumblr_inline_mfr6pn1sd71r8a5ft.gif

• Like 20