[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

5 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

ATTENTION ECLIPSES!!

MassAttack.png

FAQs

1. Why are we mass attacking so late after the final episode?
Due to Joon Gi's fan meeting ending at 11:05pm KST, I wanted to make sure he would have time to unwind and settle in comfortably at home or with the SHR cast first. Alternatively, if Joon Gi's fan meeting ends later than expected, then, chances are, we will still be able to attract his attention to IG with our mass attack.

2. Can you explain the entire process in more detail?
This will the IG account used to upload a clip of the fan project video. The full video will be uploaded onto YouTube, under this account. The reason why we are mass attacking on IG is because the entire cast of SHR is most active there, which dramatically increases our chances of ensuring they will see our hard work, support, love, and dedication.

Another reason is that, IF Joon Gi and IU just happens to miss this mass attack, then, hopefully, by gaining the attention of the supporting casts, some who don't get much IG activity, they will still be informed about the fan project video.

When the clip is uploaded, the caption will be:

[direct link to YT video] @actor_jg @dlwlrma @k_hanna_ @z_hera @actor_jisoo @skawngur @baekhyunee_exo @hjonghyun @seojuhyun_s @jinkijoo @coralbear35 @izilat @queen_j.y.p @si_eun_0 @galpos3 @mingkyzio @jd0744 #ScarletHeartRyeoWasHere

At 11:55pm KST, in the comment section of this post, you are, essentially, copying and pasting the original caption. You are more than welcome to add your own message or comments with the original caption, but in order to get the attention of the entire cast, THEY MUST BE TAGGED.

The reason why I ask that you NOT share the IG post onto your own account for half an hour is to ensure that the cast are all being directed to the same place. If everyone is sharing and tagging the cast into all directions, they won't realize it's a big group effort to get their attention. They won't realize there is something important we want them to see. But when they scroll through their alerts and notifications and realize that all the tags are the same and coming from the same place, they will know it's an organized event.

Hopefully, they will acknowledge that they have received and watched the fan video in some way. That way, we'll know we've succeeded.

QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, CONCERNS: Feel free to PM me!
Let's DO this! Eclipses, fighting!!

@sooji28 @PrincessMe2515@MoOnLoVeRz  @deabakdrama @wackeemarie @innrukia @junee22@Sarang21@hitomebore08 @dears @tanaqvi @Tata Lata @thenagain @ktcjdrama @feignedreality @FarHanah MiSeu @kilovekyo @Mona Ys @Yongzura  @moonlover399993 @nchoerunnisa @mamamya88 @kiotzo @YeongYi @ilovekorearocks @sutcliff @Joongier @pigsflyy @13701693478 @jerboa83 @hobeverly1212 @yuhotarubi @angelangie @SizzlerZ @chickenchopflipflop @momono7 @fairyalice @rtl @AuroraSky @MyMindIsASnowflake @sarasona @staygold@kriswu @lilac_alex @zi4r @iridescentmoth @AyaA @Ainee Etp  @dramu51ch0c10ve @Lady_Lara @deabakdrama @berny  @dfun @MiharuD @kyar7jizhenll @nearsea @lxands @redfrommars @kriswu @12blbl@MrKobegiant @jetsu @hiluna @churasan @arabela @novemberschopin @Isache @luvkstyle @princess16 @clarissasan @Hapiangle @faeriealice @andy78@Putri Dewi @Chaeul @cosmogirl77 @onemella @Adnana @irilight @Gabi Bros @xiaozhu @ossy91 @chi13lou @pwnkl @itzibitzispider @millie10468 @lostmymusic @TeBe @atsu-chan @valsava @Glamour90 @dash9 @heartforkdrama @Rosemary83 @LoveSG @carmens @tessieroo @minmar @Tang Soon @jetsu @skxz @whyo @MadraRua @sriskaddict @chrissylee @Niki Azia @peny  @kawaiibooty @ilia @Carmarie @juenmyrue @kdramakrazy @ain83 @dhia205 @lisethvr @evok @MAROSA_JIN @mynameiswat@valentvcd @xoxobleach @redlion@Niki Azia @Le_Amarant @mabelialong @aprilslily @cedarwood @patoi @meahri_1  @fathiayunia @outofspace @Yippeuni @sunl0ver @KdramaSwimmer @solelylurking @Lady_Lara @uuugogirl @Akiddo @40somethingahjumma @shiraru @littleloony @rei_smasher11 @louisawatson @soph_t  @arabela @xiao_baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii @MrKobegiant @Table122000 @pwnkl @redfrommars @lisethvr @chdom @lolalarue @flower4junsu @winterbubbletea @IAmSoulReader @USAFarmgirl @solelylurking @ruizaio @luci13 @Diana Blanche @hazzle @icesnowman @Mau_Cherry @Yeekrfan2 @luna07shiro @atsu-chan @rumasa79 @ilia @sharreb @sunshinefate @thunderman1 @Gitakawaii @ruzikie  @violet90 @UnniSarah @simplyme_crazyme @Bambiina @shairli @akinahana89 @jlover1001 @luci13 @briseis @kuanphing @zagigirl @trizha @LyraYoo @bebebisous33 @snowglobe147 @Tinkiebell @lovedrama11 @ahriev @liddi @blue003 @cmluv @rumasa79 @edensor @here4da0ppas @hanatanada @lily_white @shiqin3381 @Lyna @vangsweetie637 @glacial @fengari @honeyapricot @inner @ElleSor @winwin12 @lavendre @sebnem @esma-div @Chickpea @DJG @aniliaz @brielover @ChyuuNyuu @carmens @dwookie @junejungki@special_bee @smitten1710 @cmoirae2 @penelop3 @riuenu @onemella @mewtwo @car148 @RoxanaR @Lmangla @Rosemary83 @potatohead @frostfire @Umi_ni_Sora @chelseab @wordsmyth0253 @bingewatcherinsomniac @mitheone @bim2 @Sue Lee @snowy21 @qwenli @Angiiee @kaoriharang @ailee2 @kuchie09 @Evangeline Yang @lclarakl @destinywitch 

5 hours ago, penelop3 said:

Sorry.. question! I just read posts in random and watched clips flying around. So sorry if this has been answered before. 

Exactly what happened to Won in BBJX version. How come he still alive and breathing here? :crazy:

Am cat.3..i love happy ending story..i watched BBJCX and very touching, however i want some differencies of C version, more creative and hopely the director can reborn anew king with some more intelegent,cunning and stuning.

• Like 6

Morning Scarlet Lovers, Thanks Eveyone For Your Participation And Contributes To This Thread As We Have One Episode Left.. So Many Wonderful Insightfil And Funny Comments.. Thanks Recappers And Still Poster Fot All Your Efforts On Past And Present Episodes.. So Happy I'm Able To Watch The Finale Two Episodes Live.. 

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:

the former Queen Yoo (mother of WS) was always in the bath when planning.. now YH will be doing this..

oh my god that's actually fine with me

i thought by infamous bath scene it was gonna be something like 

WS and her.... shall I continue?

Anyway, good that it's not!!!

• Like 7

asdfgh maybe Wook and Won will be behind Wohee's death?

Baek-ah!!!! crying2 onion head

Everyone's love is doomed in goryeo they need to all die already and have a happy ending in 21st century!  dying onion head

Sorry I can't help with the recaps. I don't understand a thing. Thank you for the live recappers who subs!

• Like 13