[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

12 minutes ago, nonski said:

I am here! I will try to help a bit with recap but I will be posting the clips as usual (:

We can the same scene that ended last week.

After the kiss, the two of them walk together and YJ confirms with MS that they are dating.

He once again proposes to her. In fact he says please marry me as soon as possible.

MS reponds and says we only started dating an hour ago and you want to marry? you are fast.

He gets flustered and tells her to go inside. She does.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

starting now...

starts when MS tells YJ that she likes him and walks away but YJ grabs her and hugs her tight.  He looks at her and then kisses her...but not...he remembers again the time he was kidnapped.  MS holds his face and kisses him ever so gently holding onto his shoulders and stops looking at him.  YJ's turn to kiss her passionately.

---

they are walking together, YJ suddenly turns to her asks her something but she teases him again and walk away.  He shouted, let's go together and and she continued walking.  He then shouted Lee yeoja repeatedly! hahaha!

---

he brought her home.  freeze... he leaves and smiles while driving then recalls a memory when they were children when they promise to get married.  he suddenly turned and MS is now talking to him, he just wanted to see her.  He hugs her.  He tells her to go inside and MS tells him to go and she looks on as he is leaving.  He stops and looks back at her before he rode his car.  MS is now upstairs and hurries to the window to look at his car leaving and smiles.  

YJ now at home, put down his coat and looks at the mirror and talks to himself, smiling.

freeze

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3

The drama started where it left off in episode 8. Confession from Kim Mi-So and then LYJ try to kiss her but the memories are much clearer this time. Then KMS kiss him and then he kisses her. :wub::wub: damn  ad again: 

KMS and LYJ are walking somewhere  and then he stops LYJ says something is being narcissistic but really trying to get confirmation. A little flirting and then she walks away from him.  

I think he called her his WOMAN” out loud and then he said three times out loud causing by bystanders to watch them. 

Flashback to 

Little Mi So and Youn LYJ. We clearly saw that LYJ was son the backyard watching her play. then we see the proposal while LYJ was driving and then he drove back to Mi So’s house.  They talk  and th n asked for a hug again.  

Awwwwww LYJ really missed hugs. This makes me so sad . How lonely he misât have been. . LYJ didn’t want to leave and he drove and hen she inside hee house. The. Se ran to window and saw LYJ was still in his car. She wanted him leave with a big smile on her face.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

YJ also goes home with a smile after sending MS off.

YJ has a good dream, no nightmares.

MS also has a good dream, she dreams of the oppa and remember the name

Lee Seung Yeon.

She wakes up and thinks and says that the name of the oppa is Lee Seung Yeon. (Identity switch!)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

both are sleeping now, 

dream, same kids playing, promising each and and the girl said LYJ oppa

in that MS woke up and is surprised.

sorry freeze

office scene, vp park talking to MS

YJ sleeping at the couch, park and MS sneaking up on him at the back of the couch

park tried calling YJ and he answers, still sleeping and park and MS laughs

park got a call and answers it whispering and leaves

MS took a blanket and covers the sleeping YJ

freeze

MS now on YJ's lap, he is talking to her

she's flustered and suddenly stands up

sorry my connection today is very bad

i think she told him about him being the oppa in her dreams

but he denied him being the oppa (wae?????)

she tells him he is still the one she likes then went out of his office

YJ is left alone, broods 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

50 minutes ago, aisling said:

Honestly this drama doesn’t even need any plot. I’m content watching PMY and PSJ being onscreen together and it’s enough for me   :P

I saw people complaining this show is too slow moving, there is no plot but I'm w/you chingu. Who cares as long as we get to watch our otpembarrassed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

MS back in her workstation, chat with JA, JA leaves

SY is calling her phone, she hesitates and looks at YJ

eventually she did not answer the phone and flips it down

SY wonders at the no-answer and someone arrives to met him at the resto

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

He went home and looked at his mirror and said something. He went to sleep and she went to sleep and KMS has a dream and said LSY. :angry::angry: I DON’t blame her but LSY and his lies /misunderstanding. 

Morning  PYS found LYJ sleeping in his office. LYJ ans PMS is shocked, then they sneak into the room to watch him sleep. They both laugh at him let out a little snore.  PYS leaves and LYJ and KMS have cute moment when she was leaving he pulls her on lap and back hug him. KMS is shocked and LYJ is happy. They talk and meaningful conversation. She leaves office happy but LYJ’s smile is changed to sadness because she mentions LYS. :angry::angry:

KJA ans KMS talk. Then KMS reminds KJA something and she leaves. LYS attempts to call KMS but she ignores his call. LYS is in the cafe and meets his manager I think and talk about the interview. 

PYS is looking for something in his office and calls his secretary and tells her something.  I feel so bad for him , she isn’t so bright and is always making mistakes. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, jeonghyang said:

Sigh! It lags a lot @nonski noona

Reveal hidden contents

Yeah dongsaeng @jeonghyang!!!! I have to refresh everytime and is missing a lot of scenes.

3 hours ago, evie7 said:

I saw people complaining this show is too slow moving, there is no plot but I'm w/you chingu. Who cares as long as we get to watch our otpembarrassed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

i don't think it's slow moving, per kdrama standard they already kissed at episode 8 right?!

why no plotline? it's just their idea, when you want to find fault you will always come up with them.

---

YJ and MS on a date, having a meal together

it seems things are coming up upsetting them both

they are walking together now, YJ stops then they talk

YJ took and hold her hand, discuss about their situation and walk back together

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 3