[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

7 hours ago, Alexander Neichev said:

Yeah tVN have 10years show in 2016 i think but they dont have yearly like you said. When i looking i see this Korea Cable TV awards too , maybe they can win best drama there but yep they dont have best couple :) too bad :)

TVN has not Awards...

• Like 4

2 hours ago, saved2K said:

Park Seo Joon and Park Min YOung both have very good chemistry with their co-stars.  Both are professional actors and are credible in their roles.... that's why people are shipping them.  All I can feel right now judging from their current and previous bts... they seem to have gone closer and more comfortable around each other

I totally agree with you. PMY and PSJ has great working chemistry with all OTPs and absolutely professional study their character and become selfless in them. My 2cents in this drama, I think both might having done their homework and look each other up. PMY is one of the few ladies actors whom are not fazed by skinship. Just like the previous drama for PMY(which I ship), I remembered she was so comfortable with him she even her mom thought they were filming x rated LOL. That's why I think they will be more daring in this one (I hope...:phew: as it's cable tv too). So...... PSJ do what you can.  Bring on the PG19 webtoons they will do what they can.

Image result for sexy anime

• Like 7

A  comment from Youtube TvN on the BTS for episodes 7 and 8, Carla Tindogan wrote the full Eng sub:

• ENGLISH SUB •

0:06 - [Avoiding sudden rain shower.]

0:09 - [ Miso & Youngjoon are rehearsing foot-to-foot]

0:13 - PSJ: This (mud) is gonna be on our foot. PMY: Yeah, it's okay if we go this way. PSJ: Left foot! (3x) {Impersonating soldiers}

0:19 - [Veteran Youngjoon is a real man with a straight face]

0:25 - PMY: I don't know anything about the next scene~ [Youngjoon kindly informed Miso]

0:33 - [Perfectly learning]

0:38 - [They make a triangle shield for each person]

0:42 - PMY: I think this scene is okay, don't you think so? PSJ: No, I can only see my armpit ㅋㅋㅋ [Youngjoons unique armpit] PSJ: Do I have to put this jacket up now? [In the middle of nowhere...?]

0:51 - PSJ: Ah, wait! [For a moment Youngjoon's jacket is soaked]

0:59 - PSJ: Is this a jacket or a sandbag? PSJ: Try carrying this... PMY: Oh! PSJ: Heavy ㅋㅋㅋ?

1:10 - [Carrying a heavy jacket... With one hand...]

1:15 - [ I want to have a sweet man like Youngjoon]

1:19 - [Miso and Youngjoon's pizza scene] (^The director finds it funny)

1:21 - Miso has sauce on her mouth, Youngjoon wipes it off! (^PMY is already laughing) [Miso has a stinging memory from the past] [Put some sauce on your mouth Miso!] [But greed has no end] [Director, this is too dirty~!]

1:43 - PMY: Are you going to push me again this time? I'm getting ready ㅎㅎㅎ [Readiness] [And! jumper Youngjoon suddenly appeared] Director: Are you going to do that? PSJ: I don't know ㅋㅋㅋ Staff: Director, did you see that? ㅋㅋㅋ

1:56 - Director: I just saw ㅋㅋㅋ [More Adlibs] [Who's there?] [Something is starting between the couple! Miso's confession scene]

2:12 - Mr. Lee, I like you.

2:14 - PMY: Let's stop confessing now ㅎㅎㅎ PSJ: Let's stop? I was just stalling, I've done it a few times now.

2:21 - [Miso's kiss continues]

2:26 - [It's already over...?]

2:32 - [Mr. Lee's back is blushing when he received the kiss]

2:38 - PSJ: I ate it all (PMY's lipstick) [They're shy now]

2:44 - PSJ: I feel like I'm here hugging a friend, My friend Choi WooSik! (has the same height as PMY because of the platform PMY was standing on)

2:53 - PMY: Fighting!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 6

On 6/29/2018 at 12:53 AM, minseojoon said:

Hope this is slow enough for your pervy self 2018new_tianping_thumb.png2018new_jiyan_org.png

Thank you, thank you, chingu, they are perfect.  My pervy self is very very happynaughty.png This page is bookmarked

On 6/29/2018 at 1:48 AM, kaoriharang said:

As for SY, sigh I really dont know what to think about him.

At times I really really do feel sorry for him, and at times I know he is aware of what he is doing. In order to escape his own guilt, he tries to paint YJ as the ultimately villain in his mind and goes about doing whatever he can to torment him. Yet I also know he is someone who also needs someone to love him as much and care for him, it is not easy being in the shadow of someone.

I'm w/you I don't know what to think about him either except he is definitley sick. I know I should have some compassion for him but it seems like he has been tormenting YJ for his whole life. I just can't feel right about this, I really don't understand why their parents have let this go on . It's like YJ's feelings have been pushed aside for SY's delusions.

@UnniSarah @Delulu_jie2830 I think his secret is going to bring a little angst since KMS will be angry at first, it's going to break my heart 

But,  I would be angry too. Lets see how long she makes him sufferevil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, hrh77 said:

hahahah....  The battle begins... Now the king just sent his Snail Wives troupe ( Chansung & KYK  in Queen for Seven Days..)...

Hehe...now this makes me wanna create a 7days Queen - sec Kim mash-up strip ! 

• Like 7
  • LOL 10
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, minseojoon said:

They'll be playing Mi So's parents....

Hmmm i wish they're will be playing as nam sae hee and kim ji hoo and they're going on a date and meet Young Joon Mi Soo on a date too, and Nam Sae Hee and Young Joon they're going to battle to win a doll for their love one. it would be funny moment.. :D:D

But they're still a couple, lets waiting for their appearance

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Ok now with Lee Min-ki and Jung So-min playing Mi-so’s parents when they were younger means that they have gone ALL out to make us extremely sad about the fact that 

Spoiler

her mother dies before she even turns six WHY ARE YOU THIS WAY SHOW

• Like 6
  • Sad 8

17 hours ago, Delulu_jie2830 said:

Chingu(s), my advanced apology. I am sorry for being insensitive. I didn't mean to spoil the drama plot, simply just wanting to share what I know to you. 

Again, sorry and have a nice day :) GBU 

It will be better if you use the spoiler tags ...

I'm sorry also for those friends who had to read the spoilers... I've given up ... ha ha... I can just see everything...

• Like 5

43 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

What in the world is this?!:sweat_smile:

I think Mi So and Young Joon will  going to Mi So countryside home, that's why there will be flash back about her mom. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 4