[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

1 hour ago, lu09 said:

Hahaha that outfit, he is not planning to make  kimchi right? I'm getting the same vibe from BTMFL lol:lol:

Maybe :D, If two drama releate to each other maybe Young Joon gonna help to make kimchi.  :D Actually Young Joon father's now is Ji Ho father on BTMFL, his father is Ji Ho father, so Young Joon and Mi So mom is sibling. So Young Joon can't married with Mi So. :D:D lol 

Just silly talk.. :D

• LOL 8

1 hour ago, lolly84 said:

It’s said that their romance will be making viewers’ hearts race even more! @agasshi02

Thanks a lot chingu for shared this article... i really can't wait!!!:wub:

You are welcome my chingu Wow I waiting for those bed scene here most of the people saying there will be bedscene? really I would wait so yeah, Wow, those I want hot scene haha actually I'm not perverted:P I just didn't really know why I like those and the bedscene / hot scene in korean dramas and and I think a great chance that they actually rise further rise in ratings because very different their chemistry absolutely thrill and you laugh in every scene  I also wait those romance scene:wub: even though I haven't watch I know that will thrill me:wub:  I love PSJ and PMY both! :relaxed:

SecretaryKim-Ep2-ParkSeoJoon-ParkMinYoun

• Like 6

11 hours ago, lolly84 said:

Completely agree with you! But i think they need to explain the actual love relationship to his brother 'cause he is annoying...:phew:

Haha.. Yezza... But I think they might keep it a secret still. They are both "virgins" and rather shy... Supposedly... 

The bro is annoying... but with him as the third wheel and the mystery of the switched memories, they add more substance to this drama and keeps us wanting more. :D

• Like 7

Sorry if this was already posted.  I can't tell you how excited I am about seeing Jung So Min and Lee Min Ki together again. I loved them in BTIMFL. So now we have 3 actors from BTIMFL....not including the director. 

Jung So Min And Lee Min Ki Are Once Again Couple Goals For “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim” Cameo 

Jung-So-Min-Lee-Min-Ki.jpg

tvN’s “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” has revealed what roles Lee Min Ki and Jung So Min will be playing for their joint cameo appearance!

See Also: "What's Wrong With Secretary Kim" Reveals Romantic Images Of Park Seo Joon And Park Min Young

As previously revealed, the two actors readily agreed to make a special appearance in the popular ongoing drama as they had previously worked with director Park Joon Hwa on “Because This Is My First Life.” They will also be portraying a married couple in “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim.”

The two actors will play Kim Mi So (Park Min Young)’s parents when they were younger and will appear in a scene when she is having a flashback. In released stills, Lee Min Ki amusingly strums his guitar while leaning against rocks with a sincere expression on his face like the aspiring rock star he is. Looking lovely in a purple dress, Jung So Min huddles near a young Kim Mi So as they play with the sand together.

As if they were a real couple, Lee Min Ki and Jung So Min smile brightly for the camera in another image, making many wonder how Kim Mi So’s family, who only existed in her memories until now, will be portrayed.

Lee-Min-Ki-Jung-So-Min.jpg

Lee Min Ki and Jung So Min are said to have had a fun time filming with director Park Joon Hwa, who they have not seen in a while.

The producers stated, “We thank Lee Min Ki and Jung So Min for making a cameo appearance despite their busy schedules. Their short but impactful performance as Mi So’s parents when they were younger will be one of the key points that will make ‘What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim’ more fun. We hope many will look forward to it.”

“What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 9:30 p.m. KST. Check it out from the very beginning below!

• Like 13

At laaaaast! Young-joon and Secretary Kim finally shared their first kiss. It was such a long and intimate kiss that made my heart jump with so much joy. Just beautiful. This was after Secretary Kim confessed to Young-joon that she likes him too and that there’s nothing going on between her and his hyung.

All of Young-joon’s efforts to make Secretary Kim feel that he’s sincere with his feelings for her finally paid off. Actually, I’m amazed with Secretary Kim’s strong resolve not to get swayed easily by Young-joon because if I were her, I’d accept his marriage proposal in a heartbeat. Wait, I think I always say this in my K-Drama Reactions lol. Yes, I’m this kind of girl. But who can blame me? Young-joon is so good-looking, capable, and filthy rich! Nevermind that he’s a narcissist or doesn’t know how to grill meat because who cares? I can put up with his narcissistic side, and eat ramyeon and kimchi with him for the rest of my life. Good luck, kidneys! Lol.

Continue reading here:

https://ahjummamshies.com/2018/07/04/k-drama-reaction-why-secretary-kim-episode-8/

fotor_153065529573656.jpg?w=840

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

So late responding to this topic this week. Think that everyone has summed up my thoughts-love everything but always waiting for the jerk brother to show up and ruin it! I want to punch his smug entitled face in-that beautiful moment where YJ read the sketchbook that kid Mi So made for HIM and then having to set it aside as another thing his brother wants. UGH!!! And his whole confession on the stage about "not letting Mi So go"-wtf!!! If he wasn't a romantic male writer and was a woman for example talking to people and not fans, people would see how crazy such a statement was and that isn't taking into account that he basically said it to Mi So in front of a pack of strangers that he wouldn't let her go?! That was so uncomfortable and weird. I would have run for the hills! They just don't have that kind of relationship- (yet-though does anyone think it is gonna happen???/ha nope) even if he was her childhood saviour which he was NOT.

There is a side to me that is sympathetic to him cos he is obviously sick but he has basically tortured YJ (who is the REAL VICTIM) and his family for years with his self pity and bullying. Yep he didn't inherit the company and believes himself to be the wronged victim but he basically has a few distorted nightmares once in a while while basically touring the world being a best selling novelist with "wine, women and writing" as he said. While YJ is the upstanding responsible son managing the company while managing crippling nightmares, awful memories and phobias with zero contact with people with the exception of Mi So. All while being the linchpin of the family and pretending for the sake of all to have forgotten everything while taking blame for it at the same time. UGGGHHH!!!The more I think about it the angrier I get! I know he adds depth and conflict but he is the one character I want to die in a fire in the whole show-even the miser guy is funny the more I see him. Every time I see SY, I want to fast forward through his smug sad sack face!!!:crazy::angry:

• Like 12

17 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Since he started to pursue her , he wanted her to forget the old him and love the new him. The old had left a big IMPRESSION on her and she just can’t forget him. Let’s face it , she fell in love with him then. I also think she doesn’t remember the proposal and the proposal will also cause a rift between them and that is when all her memories will be back. LSY will use it his advantage, just thinking about make me sick.

Oh my I don't want to have nightmares scream.png The though that LSY will try to use it against his brother gives me the hebee jebies.

@minmangfan I hope it's her closet

Edited by evie7
  • Like 5

:P

JnP5iFo.gif

=====

Park Seo Joon And Park Min Young Heat Up The Romance In “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim”

Park-Seo-Joon-Park-Min-Young1.jpg

What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” has released exciting new stills ahead of the next episode!

The tvN romantic comedy features Park Seo Joon as narcissistic businessman Lee Young Joon and Park Min Young as his secretary Kim Mi So.

In the new images unveiled on July 4, the two are in a closet together with Park Min Young sitting on Park Seo Joon’s lap. He has his arm wrapped around her while they make heart-fluttering eye contact.

They appear to be leaning towards a kiss in the second photo as Park Min Young looks at Park Seo Joon with a sweet smile. Park-Seo-Joon-Park-Min-Young-12.jpgThe drama’s production team commented, “Starting in episode nine, the exciting and nerve-wracking secret relationship of Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young will begin. The reason for Park Seo Joon ending up in the closet as well as Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young’s sweet ‘closet kiss’ will be revealed on today’s episode,” and added, “There will be interesting plot development focused on their romance, so please look forward to it.

“What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 9:30 p.m. KST.

Soompi

• Like 15

I can't wait for ep 9. TVN is testing my patience with all these almost kiss stills. They have been doing that since ep 6. 

I have a question, it is more a doubt really. Does anyone remember PMY mention that WWKS will be a pink romance? I have a vague recollection of her saying something like that in an interview but I can't find it anywhere. And now I am thinking if I am mixing it up with some other drama. 

From my understanding of "Pink romance", it means that the drama will have hot scenes (kisses and maybe Healer like bed scene). 

I remember JCW saying healer would be a pink romance bordering on red and we all know what happened in Healer. :wub:

Please correct me if I am mistaken and advanced apologies if I have raised hopes to dash them :( 

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, MarMi_Lei said:

The drama’s production team commented, “Starting in episode nine, the exciting and nerve-wracking secret relationship of Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young will begin. The reason for Park Seo Joon ending up in the closet as well as Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young’s sweet ‘closet kiss’ will be revealed on today’s episode,” and added, “There will be interesting plot development focused on their romance, so please look forward to it.

“What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 9:30 p.m. KST.

I hope this is actual kiss scene, not almost kiss and disturbed by Park Yong Sik or somebody again .... :D:D

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

10 hours ago, Pikachu92 said:

Maybe :D, If two drama releate to each other maybe Young Joon gonna help to make kimchi.  :D Actually Young Joon father's now is Ji Ho father on BTMFL, his father is Ji Ho father, so Young Joon and Mi So mom is sibling. So Young Joon can't married with Mi So. :D:D lol 

Just silly talk.. :D

Nam Se Hee is Yeong Joon’s future father in law!  It’s only fair the son in law follows in the kim chi making tradition!  I can’t wait to see LMK and JSM again!  

Had  to come out of lurker mood because I’m so excited & loving this drama! I’ve always loved everything PSJ and PMY do but this is completely them being extra! 

• Like 8

omg, chingu everywhere around the world, you guys saw the new stills right.  My nose freaking "bled" when i saw those new stills.  they better put bed scenes, tons of kissing and more lovey dovey scenes for us fans.  I probably won't be able to sleep tonight because i would be anxiously waiting for the next morning to check this thread and refresh every 5 sec to check recaps and images.  I love you guys hahahhaahhaa

• Like 6