[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

Awww Poor Park Yoon Sik just spott d his ex wife with a man :bawling::bawling:  He looks so sad. :bawling: He was  sad sad  sad  

LYJ is being so considerate and he is scaring the employees. They were shocked to see him make copies. Even Kim MI So is confused.  

Lee Young Joon again scares  the employee when they see him in the pantry. Even Kim Mi So is shocked.  They are all talking about these change.  

He he is so proud he made himself some tea. Now he want her to taste her tea.  DRUM Rolll please. she burn her tongue and he is so worried  about her . When they turn around hey found the employee watching them.  Now his staff is having a meeting about something. He said something which I think is confusing them even more. To make true he does it with all his employee.  Then KIM MI SO stops his little demonstration. You should have seen how quick her moves at Kim Mi So’s beat. 

LOL LOL 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

YJ looking at some docs and is about to buzz the intercom

looks at MS who is busy and stands up and went out of his office

MS stands up and but he told her to stay put and went on

turns out he is photocopying some docs and the staff saw him

they all were astonished at this scene and went to him to help

he told them he will do it and went back to his office

MS meets him and she bowed to him and she saw how surprised the staff are

she asked them what happened and  they told her he photocopied the documents that surprises her too

next scene... head manager and bora went to the pantry and where very surprised with what they saw, YJ preparing his snack and tea

he went back to his office and MS saw him and she went to the staff and talk to them

she's been wondering and went back to her table

he's preparing to have his tea and poured it on his cup when he remembers MS

he motions for her to come inside, he offered her the tea and she sits and drinks, her tongue got scald while drinking.  YJ came to her, all this time the staff are watching outside.  

next scene... staff are inside and YJ is trying to come up with an excuse on what happened, it seems he told them he's practicing some sort of staring/eye to eye with MS then each staff lined up to do it with him starting with head manager who can't seem to stop blinking his eyes after MS called YJ and told him about what the purpose.

staff seems to accept it but outside they started speculating and MS is on the hot seat and fortunately they where not able to guess it right.

• Like 10
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 2

After the meeting  they all gather in their office and Se Ra starts to question KMS what is going on? I 

KMS and LYJ have conversation, I am getting a bad vibe.  

Park Yoon Sik advice column is not good . He is so sad and YJ didn’t notice his friend is sad .  YJ needs to be more attentive to his friend.  He needs to talk about his hurt. 

• Like 12
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 2

I really dislike Go Gwi Nam. He is so selfish. :angry::angry:

LYS had flashback about the book concert. And he looked sad. Is it wrong f of me to not feel about it . Lol lol lol 

LYJ and KMS are feeling awkward in front of her house. Now she invites him in. He brought her food from hee favorite place I think. He is so sweet :wub::wub: She told him she missed him :wub::wub:  LYJ is blushing after she thanks him. Here they are flirting. LYJ ask her to call him OPPA . She is trying to say OPPA . It seems really hard for her. Awwwww, at least she tried 

GUESS WHAT WHAT. 

Her sister has come to her h house. KMS started to act crazy and didn’t know what do with LYJ.  LYJ is now listening to KMS’s sisters talking badly about LYJ.  Poor LYJ is getting his heart broken. 

KMS finally kicks her sister out of her house. Lol lol  I forgot to mention before letting her sister in , she hid LYJ in her closet. Now KMS is being scolded and she fees bad.  Now LYJ in closet faces hee then pulls her on his lap again. He talked to her sweetly and kisses her. Yay yay yay yay :wub::wub:

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

YJ goes to MS's house

DhQ9QlAUEAAEHrK.jpg

Spoiler

DhQ9QlBUwAAD-NI.jpg

DhQ9QlCU0AAhOYe.jpg

They order food and eat together

Spoiler

DhQ92T1UYAAG-sZ.jpg

DhQ92T0UwAI_R4A.jpg

DhQ92T2VQAEDwWP.jpg

DhQ92T2U0AAzX0s.jpg

MS has a guest, she quickly shoves YJ into the closet.

Spoiler

DhQ9f1UV4AECrcq.jpg

DhQ9f1UUcAAHYoU.jpg

DhQ-N8XVQAAmav7.jpg

DhQ-Cf3VMAUM3Vn.jpg

DhQ-VFLVMAAEgCo.jpg

DhQ-RgWUYAAlKCF.jpg

AND WE HAVE ANOTHER KISS!

DhQ-q5ZUYAAMqNK.jpg

DhRAZgtVQAAEGWo.jpg

• Like 14
  • LOL 2