Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

Today eps is soo funny lol. I dont understand korean but I laughed since start till the end.

YJ is sooooo sweet. I wish I had bf like him lol. I like how kms is so open with him, she even showed the text from lsy lol. I love the kiss lol, they forgot that they supposed not good at kissing

The story progress is so slow but who cares lol. I'm sure most of us only watched for our otp :lol:

• Like 10
  • LOL 6

The youtube channel must  past out after the kiss cuz they not uploading anything lol

• Like 5
  • LOL 8

THIS DRAMA IS GETTING BETTER AND BETTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I finally hope for a bedscene 'cause that CLOSETKISS was SO DAMN HOT!!!!

• Like 11
  • LOL 5

Tomorrow' preview

I will post the clips as they become available!

I look forward to seeing slow motions and gifs of the second kiss!!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

Mi So shoving her boss into a closet :lol::lol::lol:...I mean anyone could see that coming from a mile away but it was still so effing funny!!! Great execution. Also I love how awkward everything was after the first kiss. I'm glad the show is making their transition to lovers kind of rough and painful, and not just like their ~love~ is going to make everything a walk in the park. That making out in front of the closet though...hottt! :wub: But also kind of funny, because everything up to that point was so awkward, but then they make out like they've been doing it for years. :lol: But I really appreciate having two actors who know how to put on a good kissing scene, because most of Kdrama kissing scenes are kind of awkward, and the passion and/or affection they're trying to get across is lost.

• Like 17
  • LOL 1

7 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

Good that KMS is finally able to put two and two together....

she remembers the conversation that she had with his mother...

the scene with "her oppa" when she was small etc..

Yes! She is smart!

I am sorry to say that - but smart? Than it should be easy from the start to put one and one together - cable ties trauma - scars on the ancle... what can that mean..

but yes in the other cases she is smart.... And i love that - i don´t want the naive but kind woman in KDrama anymore... okay -  maybe from time to time when it fits. :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

14 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

More of the kiss

aiyoh the pix are making me blush (x.x)

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

I AM REPEATING THE KISS SCENE. :wub::wub::wub:

THEY ARE SO DAMN HOT.... :wub:

I don't care if the second kiss was more like their 1000th kiss. Just more and more kisses.....

Did you see it guys... they were practically sucking each other.... :wub:

*I kept editing and adding more sentences here*

• Like 9
  • LOL 4

20 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Lap kisses are rare in these dramas so yeah. :heart::love::heart:

You either get the headbutt kisses or the dead eye open kisses.  :kiss:

The way YJ put his hands on MS' lap was SO HOT. Love the natural way they went into the kiss, like lovers do! No pretend innocence, bug eyed kisses yeah!!

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

I am sorry to say that - but smart? Than it should be easy from the start to put one and one together - cable ties trauma - scars on the ancle... what can that mean..

but yes in the other cases she is smart.... And i love that - i don´t want the naive but kind woman in KDrama anymore... okay -  maybe from time to time when it fits. :D

chingu-deul! for us viewers yes it's easy to put the pieces of the puzzle together but here MS actually had lost some of her memories.  It's not as easy as piecing all of them together when those actually dawned on her just now and YJ had been insisting he isn't the one.

2 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

haha wait till the clips come out chingu! I think all the blood will rush to your face :P

lols it already is!

======================

Allow me to thank everyone who joined us tonight!

Super thanks again to nae dongsaeng @jeonghyang

and @kaoriharang and @UnniSarah for recapping with us tonight.

till tomorrow and hoping for a better connection

sighs so much freeeeezer time!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 6

7 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

I am fine with it.. She had already known earlier something is off..... she's smart in trying to "test" him at that time....... and that was when my screen froze... thanks to @nonski I got to see what she did.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Thanks 

@kaoriharang @nonski @jeonghyang @Yongzura @minseojoon  And everyone else contribution to today’s episode. 

@evie7

I too don’t care what other viewers say as long the story, the cast moves me. They are all doing a great job. I :heart: love our OTP.  I did say she gathering all the hints. It looks like  we were wrong she isn’t mad he lied to her at all. Yay yay 

@dramaninja... I agree, I think it for comedic effect. Since it is episode 9, it shouldn’t be as intense. What can we do??

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3