[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

19 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

I haven´t read anything too - just know the clip from yt when it goes hot (yummy). But for me - please spoil me a lot - I love that. Just for others to be save you can put the information under the spoiler warning. B)

I wish I could read - because its not only the story I really like the drawings too. Thats for sure not always like that.

Thanx a lot for that information about the woman.

Thank you for saying that. Hehehe :) Anytime Chingu! :) 

2 hours ago, Yongzura said:

It will be better if you use the spoiler tags ...

I'm sorry also for those friends who had to read the spoilers... I've given up ... ha ha... I can just see everything...

Yea. That's why. Sorry. I got caught up with the excitement. Will do it next time. Hehehe 

8 hours ago, evie7 said:

Thank you, thank you, chingu, they are perfect.  My pervy self is very very happynaughty.png This page is bookmarked

I'm w/you I don't know what to think about him either except he is definitley sick. I know I should have some compassion for him but it seems like he has been tormenting YJ for his whole life. I just can't feel right about this, I really don't understand why their parents have let this go on . It's like YJ's feelings have been pushed aside for SY's delusions.

@UnniSarah @Delulu_jie2830 I think his secret is going to bring a little angst since KMS will be angry at first, it's going to break my heart 

But,  I would be angry too. Lets see how long she makes him sufferevil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Hahaha. KMS is one fine lady. She'll find "interesting" ways to punish him. He better be ready evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gifevil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks! :)
  • Like 5

8 hours ago, evie7 said:

Thank you, thank you, chingu, they are perfect.  My pervy self is very very happynaughty.png This page is bookmarked

I'm w/you I don't know what to think about him either except he is definitley sick. I know I should have some compassion for him but it seems like he has been tormenting YJ for his whole life. I just can't feel right about this, I really don't understand why their parents have let this go on . It's like YJ's feelings have been pushed aside for SY's delusions.

@UnniSarah @Delulu_jie2830 I think his secret is going to bring a little angst since KMS will be angry at first, it's going to break my heart 

But,  I would be angry too. Lets see how long she makes him sufferevil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif

@evie7   KMS will be very angry because of the lies and the confusion he put her through. Although we know why he did it, it felt wrong.  Why do I say that? Well let’s seee. She proposed to him and it left a strong impression on him. I think when he first met her, he  thought she came because of the promise from long ago and that she knew who he was. Instead, he was the only one who remembered. Poor LYJ, he spent nine years keeping silent when he should have been making his move.  Now the lies he has told is confusing her and it is because of him. He was such a great guy when he was young and he still is but out of fear he wears a mask that screw people away. 

Since he started to pursue her , he wanted her to forget the old him and love the new him. The old had left a big IMPRESSION on her and she just can’t forget him. Let’s face it , she fell in love with him then. I also think she doesn’t remember the proposal and the proposal will also cause a rift between them and that is when all her memories will be back. LSY will use it his advantage, just thinking about make me sick.

TBH , I am so conflicted in LYJ’s actions. Why is why I wonder if there is a difference between felt or is wrong???? 

• Like 5
  • Sad 3

14 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@evie7   KMS will be very angry because of the lies and the confusion he put her through. Although we know why he did it, it felt wrong.  Why do I say that? Well let’s seee. She proposed to him and it left a strong impression on him. I think when he first met her, he  thought she came because of the promise from long ago and that she knew who he was. Instead, he was the only one who remembered. Poor LYJ, he spent nine years keeping silent when he should have been making his move.  Now the lies he has told is confusing her and it is because of him. He was such a great guy when he was young and he still is but out of fear he wears a mask that screw people away. 

Since he started to pursue her , he wanted her to forget the old him and love the new him. The old had left a big IMPRESSION on her and she just can’t forget him. Let’s face it , she fell in love with him then. I also think she doesn’t remember the proposal and the proposal will also cause a rift between them and that is when all her memories will be back. LSY will use it his advantage, just thinking about make me sick.

TBH , I am so conflicted in LYJ’s actions. Why is why I wonder if there is a difference between felt or is wrong???? 

Here is my theory... 

The time he sent her home after the kidnapping, she asked him that they should get married when they grow up. But he said no at first because he said "need to marry the one you love". But MS said you can still love me when you grow up. So he promised. 

So I suppose the idealist in him would rather that she love him for him and not because of the incident. So he kept her by her side all those years. Though to his natural extra self confidence it was hard for him to admit that he loves her yet she doesn't even remember him. To add to the difficulty, he has the trauma towards women too. Therefore, as long as she was by his side it was enough for him, until the day she dropped the bomb of wanting to resign. He was too blinded by his narcissism to see the reason. And he was forced to humble himself and in the end and admit that he really loves her and in order to keep her by him, he needs to get out of his comfort zone and pursue her. 

• Like 14

21 minutes ago, youngjoonship said:

Here is my theory... 

The time he sent her home after the kidnapping, she asked him that they should get married when they grow up. But he said no at first because he said "need to marry the one you love". But MS said you can still love me when you grow up. So he promised. 

So I suppose the idealist in him would rather that she love him for him and not because of the incident. So he kept her by her side all those years. Though to his natural extra self confidence it was hard for him to admit that he loves her yet she doesn't even remember him. To add to the difficulty, he has the trauma towards women too. Therefore, as long as she was by his side it was enough for him, until the day she dropped the bomb of wanting to resign. He was too blinded by his narcissism to see the reason. And he was forced to humble himself and in the end and admit that he really loves her and in order to keep her by him, he needs to get out of his comfort zone and pursue her. 

Completely agree with you! But i think they need to explain the actual love relationship to his brother 'cause he is annoying...:phew:

• Like 7

After rewatching some scenes yesterday I'm wondering if LYJ resents his parents too. I know that he abhors his brother but what about his parents? He might not shows it openly but I think that he feels some resentment towards them because they went along with that amnesia thing. That they were so indecisive and felt hopeless and couldn't make him feel safe. I guess his behaviour and beliefs are results of him not wanting to be like them. It must cut him deep that they easily choose the solution he provided for them. 

Another thing that came to my mind is that him making MS work so hard may not only be a result of him being perfectionist. Challenging her might be his way to prepare her for hard times and solving problems. He won't be always around a corner to keep her save or help her. And we can see that she changed from country bumpkin to a very sophisticated and self-reliant woman under his care so she is not helpless anymore the way she was in the past. 

• Like 15

On 7/2/2018 at 1:31 AM, hrh77 said:

I dont like PSJ in Melo's I have seen him Hwarang and it's like... mehhh...

Hwarang is hardly a melo. But I think he would be very good in melo because in scenes where his characters get (emotionally)  hurt, I find them believable that I also feel hurt - example when he said Kim miso and his brother are the two persons in this world who do nt get to call him inconsiderate.

The thing is although PMY and PSJ are performing great in this movie, they fail to make me emotionally vested. I also don't wish any romance for them behind the camera. They are a fun and pretty on screen pairing, but that is it.

• Like 4

PSJ mario version:lol: this suit is funny I would wait to put that scene ;) tbh this cute see this suit and ofcourse park seo joon:wub: that I would wait to that scene our serious and arrogant that the vice president will be a cutie vice president soonB)
mKJ7Jdp.jpg

oqHRCHj.jpg

and also "Jung So Min And Lee Min Ki Are Once Again Couple Goals For “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim” Cameo"

I did not know this two actor but I hope they do their succesful acting and i'm super excited to watch episodes 9 and 10 Please I hope wenesday and thurdays immediately :D and also they take the role of father and mother by Kim Mi So

D2pDM3x.jpg

Actors making cameos in the drama include Lee Min Ki, Jung So Min, Go Se Won, and Lee Soo Kyung.

they take the role of father and mother by Lee Young Joon and i hope they do well too.

zAHPdoh.jpg

• Like 11
  • LOL 2

4 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I dont think it is any lies though

I mean YJ is coming from the viewpoint that he does not want MS to remember anything of that night. So if anything I guess continuing this is for her benefit.

As for lying, well yes technically he did lie but he lied for the sake of not just her but for the entire peace of his family and brother.

I dont think MS would hold it against him. After all the mother did explain that after that incident there was no more peace in her family.

As for whether MS remembers anything, right now MS doesnt remember much. This story (mainly) it is her remember and finding out what exactly happened that night.

Also  in the novel, there is not that much drama between YJ and KMS. So if there is any angst that would come from the new writers themselves.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

3 Things To Get Excited For In The Second Half Of “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim”

whats-wrong-with-secretary-kim1.jpg

Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young star in the drama as Yumyung Group vice president Lee
Young Joon and his secretary Kim Mi So. While Lee Young Joon seems to have it all, including good looks, intelligence, and wealth, he knows nothing about love and dating. Meanwhile, Kim Mi So is renowned for her skills at work but her dedication to her job as Lee Young Joon’s secretary for the past nine years has meant she’s been single all her life.

At the end of episode 8 last week, the pair finally shared a passionate kiss after confessing their interest in each other. Find out what to look forward to in the second half below!

Spoiler

1.  A thrilling secret romance at the office

Park-Seo-Joon-Park-Min-Young20.jpg

The first half of the drama focused on the pair after Kim Mi So announced she’d be quitting so she could find love and get married, leading to Lee Young Joon pulling out all the stops as he tried to convince her to stay, including even proposing.

In comparison, in the second half we’ll get to see Lee Young Joon and Kim Mi So having a risky and exciting secret romance in the office, which will be tough for the couple considering neither of them have dated before. It’s said that their romance will be making viewers’ hearts race even more!
          2. The reveal of the full story behind the kidnapping

park-seo-joon-lee-tae-hwan-park-min-youn

One of the major plots of the drama centers on the mystery of the kidnapping incident that links Kim Mi So with Lee Young Joon and his brother Lee Sung Yeon (played by Lee Tae Hwan). Kim Mi So has spent much of her life hoping to find the older boy who helped her when they were kidnapped together as children.

Kim Mi So was told in a recent episode that Lee Sung Yeon was that boy, but it’s been all but revealed that it was actually Lee Young Joon. Hints have included the scary woman who appears in Lee Young Joon and Kim Mi So’s dreams, the conversation between Kim Mi So and the brothers’ mother (played by Kim Hye Ok), the way Lee Sung Yeon cheerfully talks about his own kidnapping, and the fact that Lee Young Joon remembers the incident.

It’s said that in the the second half of the drama, we’ll be seeing more of the story of the kidnapping through the eyes of Lee Young Joon, as the development of the plot accelerates. Many viewers are curious to see how the kidnapping incident will affect Lee Young Joon and Kim Mi So, who are just starting their relationship.
             3. Special cameos by a great line-up of actors

go-se-won-lee-soo-kyung.jpg

Lastly, another point that will make the second half of “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” exciting is the cameos coming up! Previously, Park Byung Eun‘s cameo in the first half included him giving important clues to Kim Mi So about the kidnapping. There are lots of similar cameos to come in the remaining episodes, with excitement surrounding how they’ll contribute to the story. Actors making cameos in the drama include Lee Min Ki, Jung So Min, Go Se Won, and Lee Soo Kyung.

“What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” airs every Wednesday and Thursday. Watch the drama starting from the first episode below!

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 10