[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

New webtoon chapter!

Spoiler

Mi-so has a pregnancy dream featuring a tiger, we find out that she's already been promoted to a managerial position, Young-joon is still as intent as ever on kissing her every opportunity he can get, and Yoo-shik's wife is pregnant too??

• Like 11
  • Thanks 6

1 hour ago, dojoed said:

New webtoon chapter!

Reveal hidden contents

Mi-so has a pregnancy dream featuring a tiger, we find out that she's already been promoted to a managerial position, Young-joon is still as intent as ever on kissing her every opportunity he can get, and Yoo-shik's wife is pregnant too??

Where can i read the webtoon? Appreciate any links.

Anyways, i won't be able to screencap tonight and tomorrow night. Enjoy streaming later and tomorrow!!!!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, dojoed said:

New webtoon chapter!

Hide contents

I read this yesterday too! glad you posted it! I was not sure if I should continue to spoil!! hehe 

Spoiler

googled that dream of tiger means it will be a son~!  I was thinking abt Miso career too and whether she continue as a sec or not and the webtoon author already tell me the answer, that is to promote Miso to board of directors so she can hv free time to juggle between family and work, and thats so considerate of YJ. Isnt it sweet that YJ and BFF both become father tgt? they can discuss the father things at their whisky drinks now!! cant wait for next week of webtoon.  p.s. I actually wanted to see the writer write abt the wedding, guess its too obvious there is no need to elaborate, hahaha.

• Like 10

PMY updated her IG with a pic of Mi So on a mud flat. Reminds me of PMY with the octopi (and the mudfish, and the snake) on Busted, she was so cool handling them while the other cast members were running away and/or screaming (mostly the men). Also somehow reminds me of Nam Se Hee's kimchi making duty in BTIOFL.  I hope they show the BTS of this scene!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkzLOnvlcNR/

• Like 8

4 Scene Stealers We Can’t Get Enough Of In “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim”

While the off-the-charts acting and chemistry of stars Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young and an intriguing plot are great enough reasons to be tuning in to “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim,” the show also has an awesome secondary character line-up that adds even more fun to each episode!

The first of these great characters is Park Yoo Sik, who’s played by actor Kang Ki Young. Park Yoo Sik is the best friend of Park Seo Joon’s character Lee Young Joon, and he’s the chairman of their company Yoomyung Group.

While Lee Young Joon tries to figure out just what’s wrong with his secretary Kim Mi So (played by Park Min Young), Park Yoo Sik’s been acting as his personal relationship advisor in lots of hilarious one-on-one scenes that often leave Park Yoo Sik exasperated but viewers in stitches. Kang Ki Young and Park Seo Joon’s performances have created a perfect bromance duo in these two characters.

kang-ki-young-park-seo-joon.jpg

Another character who steals every scene she’s in is eccentric and determined secretary Bong Se Ra. Actress Hwang Bo Ra’s hilarious comedic timing and complete immersion in the role has made her another one of the best parts of the drama, particularly through unforgettable scenes like when she got drunk at a company dinner and ended up in Lee Young Joon’s lap after a wild karaoke performance.

park-seo-joon-hwang-bo-ra1.jpg

Meanwhile, Pyo Ye Jin is refreshing as trainee secretary Kim Ji Ah, who’s passionate and excited about her job and is always looking up to Kim Mi So. Her bright smile and starry eyes make viewers want to root for her as she gets used to her new position and tries to navigate the push-and-pull between Kim Mi So and Lee Young Joon!

pyo-ye-jin2.jpg

Another scene stealer is 2PM’s Chansung, who’s playing the role of Yoomyung Group’s heart-throb Go Gwi Nam. He was voted as the most popular man at the company, and first appeared in episode three in a funny scene where Lee Young Joon became jealous when he and Kim Mi So competed together in a three-legged race. His relaxed manner and warm smile have been stealing the hearts of viewers, while his coworkers in the drama are impressed by his total dedication to his work.

chansung-park-min-young-e1529341912731.j

“What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” has come in No. 1 for two weeks in a row on the list of most buzzworthy dramas, and has grabbed first place in the ratings for its time slot among the coveted 2049 demographic.

Credit/Source: https://www.soompi.com/2018/06/18/4-scene-stealers-cant-get-enough-whats-wrong-secretary-kim/

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

Park Seo Joon And Park Min Young Heat Up The Romance In “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim”

Park-Seo-Joon-Park-Min-Young1.jpg

What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” has released exciting new stills ahead of the next episode!

See Also: "Produce 48" Rises To Top Of Contents Power Index Ranking

The tvN romantic comedy features Park Seo Joon as narcissistic businessman Lee Young Joon and Park Min Young as his secretary Kim Mi So.

In the new images unveiled on July 4, the two are in a closet together with Park Min Young sitting on Park Seo Joon’s lap. He has his arm wrapped around her while they make heart-fluttering eye contact.

They appear to be leaning towards a kiss in the second photo as Park Min Young looks at Park Seo Joon with a sweet smile. Park-Seo-Joon-Park-Min-Young-12.jpgThe drama’s production team commented, “Starting in episode nine, the exciting and nerve-wracking secret relationship of Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young will begin. The reason for Park Seo Joon ending up in the closet as well as Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young’s sweet ‘closet kiss’ will be revealed on today’s episode,” and added, “There will be interesting plot development focused on their romance, so please look forward to it.

“What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 9:30 p.m. KST.

If you haven’t yet, begin watching the drama below!

• Like 7

Goodmorning everyone :D

I rewatched episode 7-8 yesterday and it felt Like I was watching it for the first time and laughed so hard . My favorite scenes with my favorite characters Kim Mi So, Lee Young Joon  and Park Yoo Sik.

Part 1 

t4zVwWBwYds-9CwpNDYn1pqonk58VxC8IUhyDzRS

Part 2 

fPwx2eWbqygeXYJyv-ovIzO2bf9CIIM0RRDgMHN9

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

I love Park Yoon Sik. He is routing for OTP and his loyalty to Young Joon is sweet and hilarious. The actor is truly amazing . 

cFx29Dfz7xo5Geh0cjhrb_oYIfiC-V3kpuN5ydJB

Spoiler

nGl87Bs_Se8BOik43fZMNAQgieNmUF1jDOv9IGtc

As as the drama progresses Mi-So gets little hints to Young Joon’s Mystery childhood. He is sweet than cold at times but I can’t wait for everything to be revealed. 

zFBIix1cjADDge3z_ukmhmaUGwimhuF7Hy-6nd2s

• Like 10