[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

LOL Young Joon looks like he unleashed all those repressed desires onto Mi So haha :joy: This was just their second kiss and they already look like they’re barely holding it together. 

This was probably the hottest Park Seo Joon’s kiss I’ve seen onscreen. And this can rival with PMY’s Healer kiss.

• Like 6
  • LOL 8

1 minute ago, attriste said:

Ahhh I just hope TVn doesn’t backtrack on that reveal! His stricken face!!!! With such a different premise and pace, one can only wonder what will happen next!!

Where is @dojoed tonight? Thanks everyone for recapping and giffing!

oh i dont think that would happen, base on the preview at least :P

at least i pray not haha!

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

oh i dont think that would happen, base on the preview at least :P

at least i pray not haha!

Now I wonder what the 

Spoiler

Bedscene will be about! Since she cries in it and says sorry she didn’t recognize him sooner.. lol. What a different reveal!!!!! By right he doesn’t realize she calls him sung hyun oppa and continues sleeping, and she continues investigating. By left my gahds we’re going breakneck!!!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

I'm so freaking shookt and happy. I have a feeling that Sung Yeon - oppa will be getting even since his cover of being the "good" son is slowly fading out. 

Spoiler

When Kim Mi Soo called Lee Sung Hyun's name to the sleeping Lee Young Joon and he answered.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, attriste said:

Now I wonder what the 

Hide contents

Bedscene will be about! Since she cries in it and says sorry she didn’t recognize him sooner.. lol. What a different reveal!!!!! By right he doesn’t realize she calls him sung hyun oppa and continues sleeping, and she continues investigating. By left my gahds we’re going breakneck!!!!!

hmmmmm

Spoiler

NOW I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT.

Wait! will tvN give us a bed scene? I am so looking forward to it.

I think she will continue investigating because after all she still has not discover the whole truth of what exactly happened.

• Like 6

woaaaaahhhhhh!!!!! :w00t: neomuuuu joha......:love: this drama make my heart melted.. :tongue: their chemistry is so lit :love: 

the story it's so interesting..  all OST are the best favourite playlist.. the supporting cast too are the best with their own  joke.. :mrgreen:

and PSJ and PMY are the best pairing for this drama..:wub: really their visual are so good..  their act are the best.. their chemistry on off screen too is the best..:P EVERYTHING ARE THE BEST.. :lol: So much love for this drama. :heart:

and for today's eps for me it's the best kiss in the half of 2018 kdrama. and of course counting more for the next eps hahaha :lol::lol:

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

hmmmmm

Hide contents

NOW I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT.

Wait! will tvN give us a bed scene? I am so looking forward to it.

I think she will continue investigating because after all she still has not discover the whole truth of what exactly happened.

Hahaha with this heated romance at this episode they better give us THAT!

Spoiler

Maybe they’ll really use the dad’s mistress novel version.. and play up the spider trauma thing. Now that you mention it, it could totally be her working out that the spider was the woman..

plus we still have a showdown with the brothers as the writer said early on. 

I’m really curious about the story now, previously I just enjoyed the fluff and how scenes were similar to the webtoon, but enjoying the writing for what is is now— really liked how they didn’t do the whole shy first dating type stuff and went straight to the juicy mouth- oops I mean bits , hehe, alongside the whole reversal and reworking of roles now that they’re a couple. Plus the whole very civilized non-teenager romance and willingness to work those issues out. Win!

Looking forward to the childhood days.. 

• Like 14
  • LOL 3

29 minutes ago, minsunie said:

MiSo and YJ were talking about how they should relate to each other in the office. He wants to do things for her as a man and not take the support she has given him for the past 9 years for granted, so he says he wants to do things himself from now on. and she says she has her professional pride too and she takes pride in doing things perfectly and being good at her job. they each tell the other to understand their perspective and the ended the conversation without resolving it. I love how the show is going into this and showing them navigating the power dynamics that YJ has with MS. I love that our girl has her professional pride and she wants to be professional at work, she's not defined by love nor is she an airhead!!!

@minsunie..... THanks chingu for the translation.  :heart::heart:

• Like 7

2 hours ago, evie7 said:

I saw people complaining this show is too slow moving, there is no plot but I'm w/you chingu. Who cares as long as we get to watch our otpembarrassed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Hahaha. I think we love them a bit too much that we will let (almost) everything slide for our OTP. Hahaha.. embarrassed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

7 minutes ago, blademan said:

THAT KISS  IS LITERALLY THE HOTTEST ONE I'VE SEEN SINCE THE 'AFTER FIGHT' KISS IN ANOTHER MISS OH :w00t:

That says something.

He somehow became a pro, only with one try. Hell, if only that happens in real life. LOL :lol: embarrassed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

18 minutes ago, aisling said:

LOL Young Joon looks like he unleashed all those repressed desires onto Mi So haha :joy: This was just their second kiss and they already look like they’re barely holding it together. 

This was probably the hottest Park Seo Joon’s kiss I’ve seen onscreen. And this can rival with PMY’s Healer kiss.

And they say our OTP isn't a good pair. Now we have prove that they're that good.. embarrassed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Edited by Delulu_jie2830
Merging everything to one post
  • Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, attriste said:

Hahaha with this heated romance at this episode they better give us THAT!

Reveal hidden contents

Maybe they’ll really use the dad’s mistress novel version.. and play up the spider trauma thing. Now that you mention it, it could totally be her working out that the spider was the woman..

plus we still have a showdown with the brothers as the writer said early on. 

I’m really curious about the story now, previously I just enjoyed the fluff and how scenes were similar to the webtoon, but enjoying the writing for what is is now— really liked how they didn’t do the whole shy first dating type stuff and went straight to the juicy mouth- oops I mean bits , hehe, alongside the whole reversal and reworking of roles now that they’re a couple. 

Looking forward to the childhood days.. 

YES! I WANT THAT TOO CHINGU!!

giphy.gif

Indeed, I think

Spoiler

even with MS discover the identity now, there is still the confusion as to why does SY say he is the oppa. So for sure MS needs to discover that part.

Hmmm, i am not sure if they will so far no mention of the woman. But you are right, they would need to address the identity of the woman as well. Right now MS only recalls the boy, she does not remember at all the suicide and the lady yet.

also eventually SY needs to be told that his memories are false as well.

At the same time please give us loads of kisses and hugs and eventually a wedding please!

Oh yeah I am looking forward to the flashbacks!

I think it would also be a focus on the growth of them as a couple as well.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, lyca mena said:

Spoiler

I saw in the webtoon Miso was in a event for yumyung and saw this lady with red nails and i think its red shoes idk then she fainted and got hospitalized and for what I understand that when she remembers it all and call YJ his real oppa. Idk if im right cause I cannot  read korean letters. :anguished:

Aigoo the challenge of the readers in this thread..... There is a little bit difference here and there among the versions....   :ph34r:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

6 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

YES! I WANT THAT TOO CHINGU!!

Indeed, I think

Hide contents

even with MS discover the identity now, there is still the confusion as to why does SY say he is the oppa. So for sure MS needs to discover that part.

Hmmm, i am not sure if they will so far no mention of the woman. But you are right, they would need to address the identity of the woman as well. Right now MS only recalls the boy, she does not remember at all the suicide and the lady yet.

also eventually SY needs to be told that his memories are false as well.

At the same time please give us loads of kisses and hugs and eventually a wedding please!

Oh yeah I am looking forward to the flashbacks!

I think it would also be a focus on the growth of them as a couple as well.

Spoiler

I need a wedding and lots of babymaking please hehehehe. 

Oh oh we still have poor President Park’s wife issues, I felt a little sad cos he was so unlike himself today. And then I wonder how Ji-Ah and Gwi-Nam will develop heehee 5 tomatoes!!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2