[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

7 hours ago, TeBe said:

Lol ! I sometimes think that KHN, LJK and IU relationship in real life is same as in the drama. KHN is gentle ans shy around her and she is sweet to him. LJK is push-over , playful and does whatever the hell he wants around IU from teasing her to expressing his happiness after kissing scenes. He hides nothing and expressing freely that he is liking what he is doing. Lol IU is in the middle of all of this helpless and can do nothing about it. 

I am rewatching ML on weekends. And I find that the burning chemistry between WS and HS really was amazing and the director could have really done better with the physical interaction between the two actors. I hope that all the actors and specially actresses could be more immersed in their characters and do better job in kissing scenes.  I am now finding the waist grab scenes and the forced kiss hotter than their kisses, when they were mutually in love.  why on earth does IU close her mouth and be very stiff, every time he kisses her?  Even when she grabs him back I feel it was rushed and not sexy or something. Did the director see that and gave the OK to the scenes? Was that the best both of them could do?  I know that filming kiss scenes could be very awkward for the actors and it demands a lot of boldness to do them properly. But I have seen a decent amount of dramas and saw enough actors, who really do excellent job at them. Lol I hope I don't sound like a weird perverted agashi.  I am saying this just because I find that they had really good chemistry and it is a pity that the director didn't make the best out of it.  :sweatingbullets:  They still did good, though.  I have seen worse :vicx:

Cv5h9KPVIAABqL6.jpg:large

You mean this one is the best? I think so!!!

• Like 20

I came across some classic song lyrics...and was reminded again of WS HS

boat_zpsqt9q03er.jpg

The story of my life
Begins and ends with you
The names are still the same
And the story's still the truth

♥ ♥ ♥

I was alone
You found me waiting.....
And made me your own

♥ ♥ ♥

You're the story of my life,
And every word is true
Each chapter sings your name
Each page begins with you

♥ ♥ ♥

It's the story of our times
And never letting go
And if I die today,
I wanted you to know

♥ ♥ ♥

The story of my life
Is very plain to read
It starts the day you came...
And ends the day you leave

t2313.gif

-------------

so much for moving on... 
t2370.gif

• Like 16

20 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

Hello Eclipses! I promise this will be the last time I mass mention everyone like this. lol. But I have some news to share.

Neoui Stargazers (Your Stargazers) is a new fan organization with the mission of planning various fundraising events for different charities and good causes in Lee Joon Gi and/or IU's name. We can continue to spread the global impact of SHR in a positive way and bring some light into our dark world. Even if we can't change the whole world, we can, at least, change someone's world with our efforts. ^^ It's a good way to spread our love for JG, IU, and/or SHR, so please consider joining by liking or following on social media. Even if you don't contribute, you can definitely still join and be our cheerleader and help spread the word. ^^

https://www.facebook.com/YourStargazers/
https://twitter.com/YourStargazers

Hi Akinahana89. Thanks again for your hard work.

Anyway, do you have any plans on sharing it on Instagram?

Thanks. :)

• Like 6

20 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

Hello Eclipses! I promise this will be the last time I mass mention everyone like this. lol. But I have some news to share.

Neoui Stargazers (Your Stargazers) is a new fan organization with the mission of planning various fundraising events for different charities and good causes in Lee Joon Gi and/or IU's name. We can continue to spread the global impact of SHR in a positive way and bring some light into our dark world. Even if we can't change the whole world, we can, at least, change someone's world with our efforts. ^^ It's a good way to spread our love for JG, IU, and/or SHR, so please consider joining by liking or following on social media. Even if you don't contribute, you can definitely still join and be our cheerleader and help spread the word. ^^

https://www.facebook.com/YourStargazers/
https://twitter.com/YourStargazers

@sooji28 @PrincessMe2515@MoOnLoVeRz  @deabakdrama @wackeemarie @innrukia @junee22@Sarang21@hitomebore08 @dears @tanaqvi @Tata Lata @thenagain @ktcjdrama @feignedreality @FarHanah MiSeu @kilovekyo @Mona Ys @Yongzura  @moonlover399993 @nchoerunnisa @mamamya88 @kiotzo @YeongYi @ilovekorearocks @sutcliff @Joongier @pigsflyy @13701693478 @jerboa83 @hobeverly1212 @yuhotarubi @angelangie @SizzlerZ @chickenchopflipflop @momono7 @fairyalice @rtl @AuroraSky @MyMindIsASnowflake @sarasona @staygold@kriswu @lilac_alex @zi4r @iridescentmoth @AyaA @Ainee Etp  @dramu51ch0c10ve @Lady_Lara @deabakdrama @berny  @dfun @MiharuD @kyar7jizhenll @nearsea @lxands @redfrommars @kriswu @12blbl@MrKobegiant @jetsu @hiluna @churasan @arabela @novemberschopin @Isache @luvkstyle @princess16 @clarissasan @Hapiangle @faeriealice @andy78@Putri Dewi @Chaeul @cosmogirl77 @onemella @Adnana @irilight @Gabi Bros @xiaozhu @ossy91 @chi13lou @pwnkl @itzibitzispider @millie10468 @lostmymusic @TeBe @atsu-chan @valsava @Glamour90 @dash9 @heartforkdrama @Rosemary83 @LoveSG @carmens @tessieroo @minmar @Tang Soon @jetsu @skxz @whyo @MadraRua @sriskaddict @chrissylee @Niki Azia @peny  @kawaiibooty @ilia @Carmarie @juenmyrue @kdramakrazy @ain83 @dhia205 @lisethvr @evok @MAROSA_JIN @mynameiswat@valentvcd @xoxobleach @redlion@Niki Azia @Le_Amarant @mabelialong @aprilslily @cedarwood @patoi @meahri_1  @fathiayunia @outofspace @Yippeuni @sunl0ver @KdramaSwimmer @solelylurking @Lady_Lara @uuugogirl @Akiddo @40somethingahjumma @shiraru @littleloony @rei_smasher11 @louisawatson @soph_t  @arabela @xiao_baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii @MrKobegiant @Table122000 @pwnkl @redfrommars @lisethvr @chdom @lolalarue @flower4junsu @winterbubbletea @IAmSoulReader @USAFarmgirl @solelylurking @ruizaio @luci13 @Diana Blanche @hazzle @icesnowman @Mau_Cherry @Yeekrfan2 @luna07shiro @atsu-chan @rumasa79 @ilia @sharreb @sunshinefate @thunderman1 @Gitakawaii @ruzikie  @violet90 @UnniSarah @simplyme_crazyme @Bambiina @shairli @akinahana89 @jlover1001 @luci13 @briseis @kuanphing @zagigirl @trizha @LyraYoo @bebebisous33 @snowglobe147 @Tinkiebell @lovedrama11 @ahriev @liddi @blue003 @cmluv @rumasa79 @edensor @here4da0ppas @hanatanada @lily_white @shiqin3381 @Lyna @vangsweetie637 @glacial @fengari @honeyapricot @inner @ElleSor @winwin12 @lavendre @sebnem @esma-div @Chickpea @DJG @aniliaz @brielover @ChyuuNyuu @carmens @dwookie @junejungki@special_bee @smitten1710 @cmoirae2 @penelop3 @riuenu @onemella @mewtwo @car148 @RoxanaR @Lmangla @Rosemary83 @potatohead @frostfire @Umi_ni_Sora @chelseab @wordsmyth0253 @bingewatcherinsomniac @mitheone @bim2 @Sue Lee @snowy21 @qwenli @Angiiee @kaoriharang @ailee2 @kuchie09 @Evangeline Yang @lclarakl @destinywitch @ladymochi

Thanks for the mentioned! Followed the twitter account! <3

• Like 4

7 hours ago, ilovecoffeeandbooks said:

Guess I'm out of the running!! Not only am I married, but I'm younger than him!! I'm so used to being older than all these K-pop hotties that it's weird to think that I could legitimately call him "Oppa" :flushed: (hee hee hee)  I'm older than my husband too! (By only 3 months, but I still tell him to respect his elders!)

Hahahaha!! Respect the elders huh?? I feel weird too calling K artists as oppa since I'm older than most of them

• Like 7

30 minutes ago, sooji28 said:

Hi Akinahana89. Thanks again for your hard work.

Anyway, do you have any plans on sharing it on Instagram?

Thanks. :)

I hadn't thought of it since my IG doesn't really reach a whole lot of people. I could definitely post it on my IG though. As for whether or not Neouri Stargazers will get an Instagram... I guess I'll play it by ear. I'm currently setting up a website for NS, so I'll see how that goes first. ^^

23 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Thanks for the mentioned! Followed the twitter account! <3

Thank you for following! ^^

• Like 5

7 hours ago, enigmaticangel said:

He gave us a beautiful story, Agreed, but he was also the one who destroyed it..i don't think i can forgive him until he decides to release the cut scenes to give us a proper closure..! 

This!

No BS.

Just the cold hard truth.

• Like 4

Hoping for a miracle...hoping

It is Moonday today ...and it is a SUPERMOON - November 14, 2016

Dear Moon, can you grant our MLSHR wish?...please? 
super%20moon_zpsg2truejv.jpg

It Is A Record-Breaking Supermoon - The Biggest In 68 Years (Nov 14, 2016)
The moon will be within 2 hours of perigee, making tonight’s moon exceptionally super and appear bigger and brighter than normal.

• Like 22