[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

Chingus, I'll be waiting for the live recaps. Thank you so so so much!!! 

Let see whether our new writers gain our support of granting our wish of a (finally) real kissing scene. 

HIP HIP HOORAY~~ 

24 minutes ago, nonski said:

I am right here, ready to be excited. As always, supporting this drama and standing by your side dear chingus. :lol:

• Like 10

2 hours ago, baby.hae said:

I'd be honest here, I actually quite annoyed with kms. First she knows that lyj likes him, she also knows thay lyj hates his brother but she isn't considerate at all. Like lyj friend tried to close lyj eyes when kms and lsy together (I like that part a lot, he is such a good friend lol) but kms just casually meet lyj even talk about it in front of lyj. I understand she want to searching for her memory but she doesnt seems like she bothered at all when she meet with lsy in front of lyj.

She also likes lyj but sometimes it seems like the opposite, she also rejected lyj a lot of times. I hope the writer also give us from kms side as well, so it's not just lyj who is crazy about kms but they indeed have mutual feeling especially if they would dating soon. So I pretty much agree with y'all here, I hope kms is the one who initiate kiss first or make a first move when they started dating. Lyj also deserved love and he should know that he's being loved too

(Sorry for cutting your quote) but I've seen quite a few comments that expressed their annoyance with KMS. TBH, the drama presents LYJ in a very sympathetic light and Park Seo Joon's awesome portrayal just elevates that but I'm super glad that KMS ran off after that phone confrontation. 

1. First of all, even though she's still working it out for herself as to who is her real oppa, everyone (including LYJ) has verbally affirmed that LSY is her oppa. There's no real reason for her to doubt otherwise. The fact that she even continues to be somewhat doubting is a testament of her intelligence.

2. More importantly, what LYJ did in grabbing her phone and ending the phone call abruptly was wrong. He had been doing so well in treating her with consideration and respect but that move just totally undid it. She WAS showing him consideration in hesitating to pick up the call, but ultimately, LYJ does not own her and frankly has no right to meddle in her choices the way he did. 

3. I really liked the final conversation that they had. Yes, we as the audience know that LYJ is actually a huge marshmallow but KMS has been working with this dude for nine years under the impression that he is this insufferable narcissist- such thoughts don't switch at just a moment's notice. I liked that she was assertive in expressing that she wished to continue to see LSY to try to recapture her lost memories but at the same time acknowledged that she knew it was incomfortable for LYJ. LYJ earns major brownie points for finally acknowledging that she has the right to know what she wishes to know. Him being over-protective of her all this while is not the way forward- she's no longer a five year old girl but his equal.

In talking about being considerate, a huge shoutout and thanks to those who have been putting spoilers under the spoiler tag. For those who already know the whole story via the novel/webtoon and don't bother hiding the info, please know that it does disrupt some people's enjoyment of this forum as part of their enjoyment comes from speculating and coming up with theories. Would be grateful if you could please hide the spoilers- be like LYJ, the ultimate protective boss and oppa!

• Like 15

Park Min Young Is Impressing With Her Superb Acting In “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim”

park-min-young15.jpg

Park Min Young has been proving herself once again as a talented actor as she takes on a new genre in “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim.”

See Also: Park Seo Joon Becomes Park Min Young's Knight In Shining Armor In "What's Wrong With Secretary Kim"

It’s been said that it’s hard to believe that “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” is Park Min Young’s first romantic comedy drama, considering how she’s thrown her all into the role and it seems to come naturally to her. She’s been taking her share of the spotlight as she makes viewers both laugh and relate to her character, and gives them lots of exciting and thrilling moments.

With “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” taking first place in the list of the Most Buzzworthy Dramas for the third time in a row this week, Park Min Young is the top female actor on the Most Buzzworthy Actors list.

On June 28, the drama shared stills of Park Min Young conveying the deep range of the emotions of her character Kim Mi So through her four different expressions. She has a sweet bright smile in the first that lights up her face, and a surprised look in the second with wide eyes. Her expression in the third photo shows how she’s deeply touched by something, while she appears lost in thought and troubled in the fourth.

whats-wrong-with-secretary-kim15.jpg

Park Min Young is receiving endless great reviews for the way she captures and conveys all of Kim Mi So’s emotions with detail. This is attributed to both the excellent acting skills she’s developed through her many previous works, as well as her sincere affection for the drama. It’s said that Park Min Young is passionately focused on filming “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim,” with all of her thoughts taken up by the show.

Park Min Young has previously acted in dramas including “City Hunter,” “Healer,” “Sungkyunkwan Scandal,” and many more.

The next episode of “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” will air on June 28 at 9:30 p.m. KS

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, dramaalpaca said:

In talking about being considerate, a huge shoutout and thanks to those who have been putting spoilers under the spoiler tag. For those who already know the whole story via the novel/webtoon and don't bother hiding the info, please know that it does disrupt some people's enjoyment of this forum as part of their enjoyment comes from speculating and coming up with theories. Would be grateful if you could please hide the spoilers- be like LYJ, the ultimate protective boss and oppa!

This is the first time I've encountered so many versions in one thread ha ha.. not complaining but agree with what you said.  Sometimes maybe one gets too excited to share that one tends to forget to hide it...

Ok, let's start for today's episode.  Already like KMS's first dialogue...;)

• Like 5

starting

they walk back at their accommodations

as they arrived MS asked YJ about something

then he told her to ask what he is curious about

MS asked him about the kiss and why his reaction was like that

he keeps quiet for a while then jokes with her about it

he then scares her pointing at the bushes and she gets mad

she leaves him behind, he looks at her while she walks away

he called at for her to wait for him

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, jaslinnj said:

can someone please PM me the live streaming link please?

Thank you 

4 hours ago, Wanderer17 said:

can you pls share to me thr streaming link? Thanks :) 

Edited by Berou
Please don't post illegal streaming websites
  • Like 5

the staff are having a good time eating at the cottage

SR picked one piece of meat and put for Sec Yang to eat

Sec Yang said something about his ideal girl

MS and YJ arrived at the scene and they stopped and 'behaved'

KGN and head manager cozies it up with YJ, each trying to give their jacket to him

Park Sec asked what happened to them and started to speculate

the two started to get worried until Park's sec got it differently

head manager checks on the cooler and shouts when he did not find the beef

Park Sec answered .... 

MS told them YJ can eat ramyeon too

next they are sitting by themselves waiting for their ramyeon to cook

when it was time to eat, YJ got scalded by the hot ramyeon

MS took the cover of his noodles and formed it into a tunnel

and taught him to hold the noodles on top of it while blowing 

he asked for kimchi, MS happily complied

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

EPISODE 8 

We get a recap of the last scene of the last episode as usual. Beautiful cinematography ahhh. Aw the looks in their eyes! He tells her that her place is right next to him and she laughs. AW. So they walk back together, happy for now. 

Mi-so asks LOL why did he push her away when they were about to kiss. She knows that there must be a reason behind it and he's super embarrassed lol. But he's promised to tell her everything, so he tells her: he sees ghosts when he closes his eyes. She's concerned and asks when did it first happen and if he has nightmares as well. He's like lol do you know any exorcists and SCARES her. She's annoyed and asks if he was lying before. Mi-so runs back to the house and Young-joon follows, running after her. 

The rest of the VP department are having a great time with meat and what not. LOL Se-ra gifts Secretary Yang with a piece of meat. Gwi-nam boasts of his drinking capabilities. Secretary Yang says that he doesn't drink because he needs to be alert at all time. Se-ra asks what his ideal type is and he says "a cute woman" and everyone just oohs and ahhhhs. HAHAHAH. Gwi-nam and Manager fight to give Young-joon their jackets lmao. Secretary Seol notes something about the two of them, and everyone studies them curiously. She's all, are the two of you....... DID YOU GO FOR BEEF WITHOUT US??? Manager's all SORRY BOUT THAT LET US SERVE YOU NOW and they sit down, having dodged a bullet there. There's no more meat left though HAHAHAHA. There's a lot of finger pointing going around hahaha about who ate the most. Manager offers to go get more meat, and Gwi-nam volunteers too in his haste to get into Young-joon's good books. 

Mi-so says they'll just eat the ramyeon, since he likes it, and everyone's like he likes ramyeon?? LOL great callback there. Gwi-nam and Manager RUSH to get the ramyeon ready lmao these two. So Young-joon and Mi-so wait for their ramyeon to be ready, having a cute conversation. They begin to eat, and Young-joon gets scalded lmao. Mi-so helps him fold the cover into the handy ol' cup they all use in dramas, and he's super confused. Hahaha love all the ramyeon scenes. They eat together and it's super sweet. He's like a child omg. They enjoy the ramyeon and Young-joon asks for kimchi. He says it tastes better when she gives it to him aw!

The ladies go to bed, and Secretary Seol is unwilling haha. Mi-so turns off the lights and lies down as well. Young-joon texts her, telling her to sleep well and giving her permission to dream of him LOL. Mi-so hides under her blanket and thanks him for his permission. Young-joon wonders if Mi-so will appear in his dreams tonight danggg. It's morning, and she spots Young-joon's car leaving. She calls him and asks where he's going. He needs to go back to the office for more work, and she says she'll prepare the materials as soon as possible. He says it's alright and that she should enjoy her workshop. AW. He texts her and tells her to come to his house to play. And he's prepared an awesome present for her! Se-ra spots her smiling to herself and teases her HAHAHA. She's like oh no it's from the supermarket! HAHAHA. Young-joon keeps whipping his phone out to look for her replies, wondering why she's so slow, and Secretary Yang think he's talking about his car speed LOL. Mi-si texts back saying that she looks forward to seeing it and LOL his mouth acrobatics. 

Young-joon shows off his English ~skills~ with foreign business partners. Yoo-shik is super pleased with the closing of the deal but his hug is denied by Young-joon lol. Young-joon asks him to go with him to the supermarket, so that he can prep for his barbecue. Yoo-shik knows his way around the supermarket man, while his owner just watches LOL. He's all how delicious will it be with me, the best chef around? LOL Young-joon just gets into his car after the grocery shopping is over and DRIVES OFF. Aw Yoo-shik, abandoned again. At least he puts the cart back. 

The VP deparment gets back to the office from their workshop, happy and rested. Gwi-nam takes his leave, as does Mi-so. Se-ra is all, SECRETARY KIM IS GOING ON A DATE FOR REALS. Everyone doesn't believe her since Sec Kim is always around the VP, and Secretary Seol is all she must be doing work with the VP now oh no!! Manager wants to go for a meal but everyone just leaves lol. 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 4