[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

@jaslinnjI myself think VP Lee is not a horrible boss too. Of course he is arrogant :D. He is unfriendly, he is afraid of people (every one, in general), may be due to the kidnap in the past (we know little about this, hope it's clearer next time.)

About the kidnap, just wondering why it happened , who suffered most (him or his brother), who's good - bad guy here :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

Love this drama so much. Funny but touching. The actors are great, their acting are superb (both leading n supporting ones). Each n every character has his/ her own attracting story. The love lines are all anticipated :love:

• Like 6

Done watching eps 7 with sub!

-warning a lil bit rant-

Honestly I feel bad for lyj in the whole eps. He knows that kms is talking about him, he is the 'oppa' but he cant do anything about it and pretend that the oppa is not him but his brother. The worst part is, he is watching his brother with kms the whole time.

I'd be honest here, I actually quite annoyed with kms. First she knows that lyj likes him, she also knows thay lyj hates his brother but she isn't considerate at all. Like lyj friend tried to close lyj eyes when kms and lsy together (I like that part a lot, he is such a good friend lol) but kms just casually meet lyj even talk about it in front of lyj. I understand she want to searching for her memory but she doesnt seems like she bothered at all when she meet with lsy in front of lyj.

She also likes lyj but sometimes it seems like the opposite, she also rejected lyj a lot of times. I hope the writer also give us from kms side as well, so it's not just lyj who is crazy about kms but they indeed have mutual feeling especially if they would dating soon. So I pretty much agree with y'all here, I hope kms is the one who initiate kiss first or make a first move when they started dating. Lyj also deserved love and he should know that he's being loved too

• Like 17

Everyone's so excited about whether the kiss is going to happen. I am too!! I swear the internet is going to explode with happiness if it really happens! My heart's already palpating really quickly just typing this comment!!

Dear lord, just save us and give us what we want tonight please!!!

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

9 hours ago, tianaa said:

i crack up at this scene OMG  :lol: he is such a gentleman  am sure SeRa will start to see it 

and this happen

This girl is my favorite character in the Drama...Sorry i know none of you will be agree  with me in this. But i like her too much. 

Edited by Berou
Please don't post illegal streaming websites
  • Like 12

Park-Seo-Joon-Park-Min-Young15.jpg063e91862096.gifimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEinptbZfNDK2dm2CEuaq

It's You...  It's Me... It's Us And The Rain...

No matter how many times you see rain, snow, or a beautiful sunrise or sunset you can't help but feel drawn into any drama.  For your eyes and heart never tires of the simple yet oh so moving beauty found in each one...

YJ & MS continue on their path of truth about the past that little by little, piece by piece will in time be uncovered slowly just like the understanding of each others hearts.  He continues to show the kind of man he truly is and has always been since he was a boy.  Love isn't always about what we say but in fact in what we do and in his case has always done for MS...

How does one measure love?  When it comes to YJ GREATLY...  He loves and protects his brother and family not just under the cover of a coat.  But under the cover of himself as he has always done too.  He could have told MS the truth...  Everything, sitting alone there in the woods just the two of them.  Instead of his brother once again receiving something that was in fact rightfully his...

How hard would it be to stand in silence as a boy and see your brother who tormented you so much receive the understanding and warmth you not only deserved.  You needed.  Only to years later once again as a man stand in silence seeing and hearing him receive an even greater acknowledgement one that is tied to your heart...

YJ's voice may have a robotic rhythm, he may not express himself like everyone else.  His perfectionist attitude as well as over zealous work ethic in not being fluffy but straight to the point.  Makes him unique and yes even different...

Yet, I am reminded...

Oh how he loves...  How he does love...

Willing to stay and stand in the dark even if it means the breaking of his own heart...

While watching them on that bridge and listening to YJ's thoughts on letting the past go and protecting MS once again as well as his own brother.  In my heart I wanted him to grab her hand just as she had remembered in the past and there would be no doubt in her mind who her real hero in that darkness was...

Him... It's always been Him...

Wonderfully written @USAFarmgirl

I have watched ep 7, I have to admit that this episode was a little slow but I absolutely adore what the episode showed.

I love the interactions between the office workers and seeing them not in an office settings. It was nice to see these cute love lines slowly appearing between the other office members. It was cute.

giphy.gif

My heart went out to YJ in this episode, despite this all YJ still continues to carry on this lie that SY. He can see SY and MS getting to know each other and the fact that SY is really pretending to be that oppa MS has been looking for. It is amazing how YJ does not come out with the truth and tell her.

But because YJ wants to protect MS he continues this, i truly just want to hug him.

giphy.gif

• Like 12

How long will this push-pull go on? Well, we are only on Ep 7 so it is a long way to go.

I laughed a lot when watching Ep 7. I swear there's comedy gold in each episode. Ranging from the bra cup insert incident, the man with the single suit (LOL), the scenes between LYJ and his BFF and LYJ's appearance out of the fumigation smoke....and the face of Driver Yang next to him. HAHAHAHA...

kPit5E.gif

• Like 13

All this talk about new and interesting (wink wink) developments in the webtoon has made me too curious. Gaahhh!!!

The Chinese one I am reading has stopped ...

Spoiler

At the part where he stuffed something small into his pocket - it looked like a ring box.

So those who are reading the latest, has it developed from there? If so, could you tell me where (non-subscription) I may read it too please? I can’t understand Korean though. Thanks a mil!!

• Like 8

Drama Appreciation :) 

A Rom-Com Kdrama hugely depends on the OTP, their chemistry, their kisses and so on... While they play almost 70% role in the success of the drama, I believe that the side characters are equally important to complete the drama's success. If the side characters are not interesting or just fillers, I tend to skip their scenes and watch only the OTP. In this drama, I love everyone of the side characters especially YJs BFF. I do wish he has a sweet and funny love line but I am looking forward to see how the other couples work out their love lines. It is difficult/rare to make all the side characters interesting but I applaud the writers for creating the right amount of interest and drama with characters apart from the OTP. 

Now, ... patiently waiting for the awesome Kiss scene. 

In the webtoon: 

Spoiler

the kiss scene looked pretty hot even though it was 2D. They practically make out in the car :wub: like teenagers :D Can't wait for the real thing. 

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, rocat said:

All this talk about new and interesting (wink wink) developments in the webtoon has made me too curious. Gaahhh!!!

The Chinese one I am reading has stopped ...

Hide contents

At the part where he stuffed something small into his pocket - it looked like a ring box.

So those who are reading the latest, has it developed from there? If so, could you tell me where (non-subscription) I may read it too please? I can’t understand Korean though. Thanks a mil!!

Spoiler

He proposes, their parents meet each other,  a bit of a jealousy incident, Mi-so gets preggers (?). 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Let’s go!! 

Spoiler

Young-joon’s displeasure over Mi-so calling Sung-yeon oppa made me remember that one scene in which he makes her call him oppa...in the bedroom HAHAHAHA that’s not gonna appear on tvN now is it 

• Like 8
  • LOL 8

I love this show, my favorite one at the moment. I have been reading and enjoying your comments. Could someone, please,  send me a link for the live streaming? I really appreciate it, Thank you!

• Like 8