[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

12 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

I want to know who's the scary red lipstick lady in KMS nightmare? is she somehow linked to the YJ family or just a random crazy lady?:blink: Sorry I havent read the book so Im not sure. 

credit @jeonghyang

Spoiler

chingu, she is the lady who kidnapped YJ.

She was a mistress who went a bit crazy because she couldnt get pregnant.

She is linked to YJ's family because she was his father's ex mistress - according to the novel.

Preview for next week's episode

30 second preview

translation

YJ – I want to pick a special place becasue this is the first dinner since we became a couple.
MS – Okay, I will reserve a special place
Chef – If someone sees you, they will think that you are a secretary
YJ – We need to clear things up a little bit
SR – He made copies by himsel!
MS – He made a copy!
YJ – Would you like to have some (a heart cookie)
Secretaries – AHHHHHHH!
SR – Tell us the truth, why are you guys keeping secrets from us?

Credit: Dramamilk

• Like 15
  • Thanks 4

1 minute ago, kaoriharang said:

Hide contents

chingu, she is the lady who kidnapped YJ.

She was a mistress who went a bit crazy because she couldnt get pregnant.

She is linked to YJ's family because she was his father's ex mistress - according to the novel.

Ah I'm glad the webtoon changed that then. Either that or it wasn't mentioned lol. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

I want to know who's the scary red lipstick lady in KMS nightmare? is she somehow linked to the YJ family or just a random crazy lady?:blink: Sorry I havent read the book so Im not sure. 

credit @jeonghyang

The ajumma is:

Spoiler

A mistress that lost her pregnacy by abortion and her man left her. So she gone crazy and kidnap Young Joon first and then Mi So...

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, nonski said:

Hi nonski~~~THANKS FOR CALLING ME!  Sorry, I was late cos I rushed back to watch live and had to watch until the kiss before I came here!

Wow......that last kisss!!!  So hot, and the preview!!! omo, the swoooony YJ.

Esp love the ending part, YJ got rejected by MS previously for 3 times. But this time he finally gets MS in his most unprepared time (during jealous of SY) !!  But becos MS likes YJ so much, she doesnt want YJ to have any misunderstanding about her and SY.  When YJ told her there is no need to explain, MS said I want to make things clear, I am afraid we will far apart, and when asked why, MS said becos I like you!! And YJ have a fright when he tried to kiss MS and MS is the one to initiate the kiss to YJ ! AWWWWwwww and when they broke apart, YJ kissed her back tenderly. Omo.....~~~~

Preview: they are going to celebrate their first meal / date tgt as couple and trying to cover up  their dating hahahaha and YJ finally got to sleep well becos no more nightmares for him

Some parts of the Ep that I like.

I love it that when mom found out from SY that MS was the girl got locked up with him that she asked MS to see her.  Mom gave out many clues today, MS being the smart girl will find out really soon that YJ is the oppa.  

YJ reading MS diary and smiling at the recollection.  SY pops in and said thats my precious thing dont touch it and SY said he is grateful to YJ that YJ kidnapped him and hired MS so he now have MS with him. YJ just threw this back at his bro that SY should continue be grateful becos he will keep MS on his side all the rest of time. 

YJ asked his BFF to buy BBQ for him but he ended up dumping his BFF.  YJ tried to BBQ the meat for MS but he burnt all of them and they ordered pizza and took one piece for each other and BFF accidentally saw them tgt and YJ just jumped off the sofa.

Sera fell for Yang Sec and tries to be cute to Yang Sec is funny.

One thing I dont like is:

Gwe Nam and Ji Ah is starting to wear off,, starting to get annoying.  Gwe Nam being so calculative that he put more effort in the game so they won 1st place but he got the same tab as  Ji Ah is not fair so Ji Ah should keep his secret till death and also share half of her lunch box i.e. pay for his lunch for him after she moved in his bldg....

p.s. they almost shown the trauma with the red heels left on the ground....woooo.....even those didnt read webtoon could guess it 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, dojoed said:

Ah I'm glad the webtoon changed that then. Either that or it wasn't mentioned lol. 

Just now, lolly84 said:

The ajumma is:

Reveal hidden contents

A poor lady that lost her pregnacy by abortion and her husband asked to her for divorce. So she gone crazy and kidnap Young Joon first and then Mi So...

Spoiler

in the webtoon it is just a random lady?

because in the novel it is YJ's father's ex mistress. But i guess it sort of doesnt matter.

• Like 10

OMO THAT WAS EPIC! Jjang! I'm speechless on how great those two together. The best kiss of the year but its not finish yet. I need oxygen to sustain my oxygen level they leave me breathless. Waaah!! I love how miso made the first move just like jina in suits. 

• Like 14

Just now, kaoriharang said:

Hide contents

because in the novel it is YJ's father's ex mistress. But i guess it sort of doesnt matter.

I've changed my post with your right information 'cause i only guessed by pictures... Thanks!!

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Yup, wasn't mentioned in the webtoon so she's just a lady who happened to be living nearby with a tragic story I guess. But the drama may be gunning for that direction though, because of how Mum seems to be tired of Dad a lot. Maybe it's foreshadowing of how he betrayed her once in the past? That would make Young-joon's decision to play amnesiac a lot sadder though ahhhh.

• Like 11
  • Sad 2

Preview ep 9

Spoiler

Thanks @lolly84 @kaoriharang@dojoed for the information

Spoiler

Yes I would think the drama might make her YJ father's ex-mistress too because that would make more sense why he and his parents would need to keep the pretense for so long. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3

Omg in the preview, did the waiter pointed out is KMS ur secretary to LYJ and that's why he started doing things on his own? :relaxed::relaxed::relaxed: good job although u r basically telling the entire company that u r dating MS:w00t: lol. 

• Like 11
  • LOL 4

20 minutes ago, bebe sam said:

OMGEEEE!!!

Was I the only 1 that heard a choral singing "Halleluyah" when they finally kissed??!! Hahahahahaha

Hide contents

Thank God it wasn't one of those "frozen" kisses lol

Park seo jun does not do frozen kisses man that much I know lol

• Like 8
  • LOL 5