[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

tvN Drama

Crash Landing on you

XrN2df.jpg

Network: tvN

Genre: Romance

Episodes: 16

Airdate: December 14th, 2019 -

Airtime: Sat & Sun @ 22:55 KST

Director: Lee Jung Hyo, (Romance is a bonus book)

Writer: Park Ji Eun (My love from aother star)

Story:

The drama is about a wealthy heiress named Yoon Se Ri, who, while paragliding, is forced to land in North Korea due to high winds. A North Korean officer named Ri Jung Hyuk  hides and protects her, and in doing so, comes to love her.

Cast:

Hyu Bin as Ri Jung Hyuk

Son Ye Jin as Yoon Se Ri

Kim Jung Hyun as Goo Jun Hee

Seo Jin Hye as Seo Dan

Oh Man Seok

cWNa2mE.jpg

Teasers:

Spoiler

Press conf

OST

Spoiler

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 8
  • Love 6

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Cast: Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin - Premieres second half

I swear I have been praying for this to happen ever since I watched them in Negotiation that I even dreamt about it! Can't wait for more details of the drama!!

Anyway, just a note that Hyun Bin's name is spelled wrongly in the tag as well as the original post. It should be Hyun Bin and not Hyu Bin. :X

• Like 6
  • Love 2

42 minutes ago, jongski said:

Is this confirmed? You mean from  movie The Negotiation to the small screen now they're going to team up in a drama?  But what's the plot about?

this is not confirmed and there is no more information about this.

• Love 1

• Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unlocked this topic

Yes they finally confirm.! :wub:

Not only on Soompi news. But also on HanCinema, AsianWiki and also Vogue Korea.

Waiting for next information.

https://www.hancinema.net/korean_drama_Emergency_Love_Landing.php

http://asianwiki.com/Love's_Emergency_Landing

http://www.vogue.co.kr/2019/05/22/현빈과-손예진-이들이-그려낼-사랑/

• Like 5
  • Love 2

On 4/25/2019 at 3:48 AM, sn2111a said:

they are finally having a romance genre like they said they wished to have in Negotiation presscons yay!:wub:

I remembered that interview. Their wish came true. I’m excited for this drama and I hope the storyline will show their great chemistry on screen. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Crash Landing of Love, 사랑의 불시착 - Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin - Premieres second half
  • 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

Despite of my loving for LJS, I admit I skip RIAB and don't have any plan yet to watch it. Is the writer good? I can't wait to see Hyun Bin again on my screen. :love: Please be good drama god! 

My Love From The Star is good. Hopefully this will be good. :)

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Yaaahh! Filming is going to start in July. Can’t wait to see some BTS photos of them. Hopefully they’ll release more info on the storyline soon and hopefully the drama will be good since I did enjoyed My Love From Another Star.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

8 hours ago, thi2018 said:

Actress Seo Ji Hye joined "Crash landing of love"'s casts. She is offered to play Hyun Bin's fiancee

Cool! I like her! I hope she further spices up the romance between Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin. But hopefully, she is not too mean. :P Also concidentally, she was in Rampant with Hyun Bin as well so it's their 2nd time in the same project (I can't remember if they had any scenes together though xP).

• Like 1
  • Love 2

On 6/30/2019 at 9:20 PM, sharluvsenergy said:

Cool! I like her! I hope she further spices up the romance between Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin. But hopefully, she is not too mean. :P Also concidentally, she was in Rampant with Hyun Bin as well so it's their 2nd time in the same project (I can't remember if they had any scenes together though xP).

I don’t think they had any scenes together. Not even a conversation in the movie. But I’m definitely looking forward to the love triangle between the three of them. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...