[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

31 minutes ago, Diana Blanche said:

When I saw the scene between Hae Soo and Wang Wook I had the same impression as you. Definitely Hae Soo doesn't feel love for Wang Wook anymore. It's more a feeling of nostalgia that still lingering in her heart. I took her words "that's enough for me" as the end of their relationship. She told him to not put himself in danger for her, but she already knew that for him, his own safety is above his love for her. She understood that when he turned his back to her when she prayed for Lady Oh life, and she ask herself “Why?” To me, her statement sounded more like a reproach.

@Diana Blanche I have the same thoughts. The words "that's enough for me" carry  a lot of meaning. The moment WW turned his back to HS twice is already the end of their relationship. She has longed him for so long, but he only comes to see her after one year. That's why she asked him "do you miss me?" Luckily WW's answer is YES. She wants to ensure her loved towards WW is not a waste. As such, she continues to advise WW not to put himself in danger for her. To me, she is no longer loving WW, just don't want him to be in danger because of her. 

As for WS, she knows he will becoming the king of Goryeo, that's why she keeps reminding herself to keep distance from him. But she just can't do it, she doesn't understand why she acts so weird...I think in the next few episodes, she comes to realize that she is deep in love with WS. hopefully it happened tonight...

• Like 18

8 minutes ago, MadraRua said:

Eclipses 'Hwaiting' \^o^/ (Let me know if I've missed your name and I'll add you to the roll call)

crazy-monkey-emoticon-147.gif

@sooji28 @PrincessMe2515@MoOnLoVeRz  @deabakdrama @wackeemarie @innrukia @junee22@Sarang21@hitomebore08 @dears @tanaqvi @Tata Lata @thenagain @ktcjdrama @feignedreality @FarHanah MiSeu @kilovekyo @Mona Ys @Yongzura  @moonlover399993 @nchoerunnisa @mamamya88 @kiotzo @YeongYi @ilovekorearocks @sutcliff @Joongier @pigsflyy @13701693478 @jerboa83 @hobeverly1212 @yuhotarubi @angelangie @SizzlerZ @chickenchopflipflop @momono7 @fairyalice @rtl @AuroraSky @MyMindIsASnowflake @sarasona @staygold@kriswu @lilac_alex @zi4r @iridescentmoth @AyaA @Ainee Etp  @dramu51ch0c10ve @Lady_Lara @deabakdrama @berny  @dfun @MiharuD @kyar7jizhenll @nearsea @lxands @redfrommars @kriswu @12blbl@MrKobegiant @jetsu @hiluna @churasan @arabela @novemberschopin @Isache @luvkstyle @princess16 @clarissasan @Hapiangle @faeriealice @andy78@Putri Dewi @Chaeul @cosmogirl77 @onemella @Adnana @irilight @Gabi Bros @xiaozhu @ossy91 @chi13lou @pwnkl @itzibitzispider @millie10468 @lostmymusic @TeBe @atsu-chan @valsava @Glamour90 @dash9 @heartforkdrama @Rosemary83 @LoveSG @carmens @tessieroo @minmar @Tang Soon @jetsu @skxz @whyo @MadraRua @sriskaddict @chrissylee @Niki Azia @peny @ailee2 @kawaiibooty @ilia @Carmarie @juenmyrue @kdramakrazy @ain83 @dhia205 @lisethvr @evok @MAROSA_JIN @mynameiswat@valentvcd @xoxobleach @redlion@Niki Azia @Le_Amarant @mabelialong @aprilslily @cedarwood @patoi @meahri_1  @fathiayunia @outofspace @Yippeuni @sunl0ver @KdramaSwimmer @solelylurking @Lady_Lara @uuugogirl @Akiddo @40somethingahjumma @shiraru @littleloony @rei_smasher11 @louisawatson @soph_t  @arabela @xiao_baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii @MrKobegiant @Table122000 @pwnkl @redfrommars @lisethvr @chdom @lolalarue @flower4junsu @winterbubbletea @IAmSoulReader @USAFarmgirl @solelylurking @ruizaio @luci13 @Diana Blanche @hazzle @icesnowman @Mau_Cherry @Yeekrfan2 @luna07shiro @atsu-chan @rumasa79 @ilia @sharreb @sunshinefate @thunderman1 @Gitakawaii @ruzikie  @violet90 @UnniSarah @simplyme_crazyme @Bambiina @shairli @akinahana89 @jlover1001 @luci13 @briseis @kuanphing @zagigirl @trizha @LyraYoo @bebebisous33 @snowglobe147 @Tinkiebell @lovedrama11 @ahriev @liddi @blue003 @cmluv @rumasa79 @edensor @here4da0ppas @hanatanada @lily_white @shiqin3381 @Lyna @vangsweetie637 @glacial @fengari @honeyapricot @inner @ElleSor @winwin12 @lavendre @sebnem @esma-div @Chickpea @DJG @aniliaz @brielover @ChyuuNyuu @carmens  @dustdevil @dwookie @junejungki@special_bee @smitten1710 @cmoirae2 @penelop3 @riuenu @onemella @mewtwo @freckledbelle @car148 @riuenu @RoxanaR @Lmangla @Rosemary83 @potatohead @frostfire @Umi_ni_Sora @chelseab  @Hanazumi @wordsmyth0253 @bingewatcherinsomniac @snowy21

Thanks in advance to all the re-cappers, commentators and image posters. multi-stars-smiley.gif

It's time to dust ourselves off from yesterdays emotional roller-coaster. Aja Eclipses! Not long to go now. 

Live Streaming Links:

Hide contents

super ready!!! Another 52 minutes to go!!!

• Like 13

I will be watching the international version once it starts.  Will try to do live recap whenever I can though I don't think I'll be as good as @qwenli. My Internet is dodgy at the moment. Hoping that all will be well for the next couple of hours.  Cheers!

• Like 19

Annyeong yeorobun!! Is EVERYONE ready for episode 13?! 

We topped Naver yesterday. Let's do our part by again showing our support via Twitter and Facebook. 

Please don't forget: Our tagline in Hangul is very important , so if you retweet a post about SHR, always remember to include 

달의 연인-보보경심 려 or you can do #달의연인 #보보경심려

so that it will be included in any Naver search or trending activity. For us to be highlighted as I-fans, feel free to use English or your native language .

If you quote the tweet, don't forget the HT/Tagline ^_^

You can retweet my Tweet below. Or you can copy and paste the following into your Tweet:

Don't miss episode 13! 달의 연인-보보경심 려 짱 \^0^/ <3 Re-tweet to show your support #ScarletHeartRyeo #MoonLovers #eclipseSHR

For Facebook, note the following:

For those of you who have FB accounts, please go to BOTH the SBS and Naver links below and post the following:

달의 연인-보보경심 려  짱 \^0^/  <3 Please like or repost to show your support #ScarletHeartRyeo #MoonLovers #eclipseSHR

Feel free to customize by adding to the message above...might be a good time to add your country. 

https://www.facebook.com/sbsnow?div=pc_facebook 

https://www.facebook.com/NaverMobile/?fref=ts

• Like 20

On 10/2/2016 at 6:52 PM, cyriatan said:

Finally I want to say I understand WW. I think I would choose like him, and wouldn't sacrifice my family for love. I also don't think that's demandable from anyone. WS is our hero because he does, and this is a drama. I think what will drive HS and WW separated will be his lack of explanation. If WW went to HS and calmly explained he couldn't throw his family (and his desire for the throne, I think they're the same in the end) just for her, she would have been the one to tell him to not do so. I, and many other, would too. He may be greedy but his family was at stake, let's not forget that, I think his struggle was not because of the throne, but his family and responsabilities. What's unnaceptable is that he had his oportunity to explain himself but still chose to struggle rather than accepting that he's that type of person, not your romantic hero. I understand him, he had to choose between power and love. What he threw away was not only HS, but freedom and a placid life. I don't find it troublesome he'd prefer to live a life with more power than love, even if I understand that's not desirable for a romantic drama character! But it doesn't justify being a coward. That's his mistake. I hope when HS confronts him he'll explain himself. Yes he missed her, but he won't be the one to fulfill her expectations. HS will understand. If he lies because of his ego, HS will think he's a liar, because he is. That will drive them apart. If he says the truth, they still won't be together. But he'll preserve his dignity. I think before finding YH was behind the poison plot, he was still debating between responsabilities, greed and freedom and happiness. He could have really chosen the latter. However when fronted with reality, accusing his sister and abandoning his clan, power, etc. he knew he would choose palace life. I think his greed will surface since from that point onwards, if he has to go towards this path, it may as well be until the end: being the king. At the end we all pursue happiness/purpose.

@cyriatan sorry to cut your post your explanation of WW made me see the character from a more cognizant, keener world view of awareness. I do agree that he was put in a position where he had to make hard choices and that includes   what he wants for himself, his ambition and his goals. And yes, before the poison plot he had a different choice. He thought that he could have both, Hae Soo and his personal goals. He had discussed with his mother and got her permission and support to marry Hae Soo. It was sweet little sister who objected and so devised the poison plot. It was after the poison plot that things changed. Even his mother prevented him from going to Hae Soo. It was seeing his mother crawl on her knees before Queen Yoo who had given his family much sorrow and pain and seeing his sister involve herself in brutal court politics that he made a decision to put his family and his goals first. It was his decision,his cowardice not to seek out Hae Soo and explain himself, that is inexcusable.  As you said, HS, having seen the violence in the Goryeo life she was thrown into, would have understood and would have told him not to throw his family away for her. Afterall, Hae Soo understands that she is a "visitor" in this Goryeo world and she is beginning to explore the reasons for being thrown in that world, that she was not there to change it's Goryeo history but maybe she was there to change herself, her understanding of the world.    

• Like 11

I wiill try to do the live recaps later on. It will be my first time, hopefully it's good enough and not too spammy. 

It will be based on the international version as I am watching from S One. I will give it my best by trying to multi-task on the tv and the laptop. 

:sweatingbullets:

• Like 13

21 minutes ago, MadraRua said:

Eclipses 'Hwaiting' \^o^/ (Let me know if I've missed your name and I'll add you to the roll call)

crazy-monkey-emoticon-147.gif

@sooji28 @PrincessMe2515@MoOnLoVeRz  @deabakdrama @wackeemarie @innrukia @junee22@Sarang21@hitomebore08 @dears @tanaqvi @Tata Lata @thenagain @ktcjdrama @feignedreality @FarHanah MiSeu @kilovekyo @Mona Ys @Yongzura  @moonlover399993 @nchoerunnisa @mamamya88 @kiotzo @YeongYi @ilovekorearocks @sutcliff @Joongier @pigsflyy @13701693478 @jerboa83 @hobeverly1212 @yuhotarubi @angelangie @SizzlerZ @chickenchopflipflop @momono7 @fairyalice @rtl @AuroraSky @MyMindIsASnowflake @sarasona @staygold@kriswu @lilac_alex @zi4r @iridescentmoth @AyaA @Ainee Etp  @dramu51ch0c10ve @Lady_Lara @deabakdrama @berny  @dfun @MiharuD @kyar7jizhenll @nearsea @lxands @redfrommars @kriswu @12blbl@MrKobegiant @jetsu @hiluna @churasan @arabela @novemberschopin @Isache @luvkstyle @princess16 @clarissasan @Hapiangle @faeriealice @andy78@Putri Dewi @Chaeul @cosmogirl77 @onemella @Adnana @irilight @Gabi Bros @xiaozhu @ossy91 @chi13lou @pwnkl @itzibitzispider @millie10468 @lostmymusic @TeBe @atsu-chan @valsava @Glamour90 @dash9 @heartforkdrama @Rosemary83 @LoveSG @carmens @tessieroo @minmar @Tang Soon @jetsu @skxz @whyo @MadraRua @sriskaddict @chrissylee @Niki Azia @peny @ailee2 @kawaiibooty @ilia @Carmarie @juenmyrue @kdramakrazy @ain83 @dhia205 @lisethvr @evok @MAROSA_JIN @mynameiswat@valentvcd @xoxobleach @redlion@Niki Azia @Le_Amarant @mabelialong @aprilslily @cedarwood @patoi @meahri_1  @fathiayunia @outofspace @Yippeuni @sunl0ver @KdramaSwimmer @solelylurking @Lady_Lara @uuugogirl @Akiddo @40somethingahjumma @shiraru @littleloony @rei_smasher11 @louisawatson @soph_t  @arabela @xiao_baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii @MrKobegiant @Table122000 @pwnkl @redfrommars @lisethvr @chdom @lolalarue @flower4junsu @winterbubbletea @IAmSoulReader @USAFarmgirl @solelylurking @ruizaio @luci13 @Diana Blanche @hazzle @icesnowman @Mau_Cherry @Yeekrfan2 @luna07shiro @atsu-chan @rumasa79 @ilia @sharreb @sunshinefate @thunderman1 @Gitakawaii @ruzikie  @violet90 @UnniSarah @simplyme_crazyme @Bambiina @shairli @akinahana89 @jlover1001 @luci13 @briseis @kuanphing @zagigirl @trizha @LyraYoo @bebebisous33 @snowglobe147 @Tinkiebell @lovedrama11 @ahriev @liddi @blue003 @cmluv @rumasa79 @edensor @here4da0ppas @hanatanada @lily_white @shiqin3381 @Lyna @vangsweetie637 @glacial @fengari @honeyapricot @inner @ElleSor @winwin12 @lavendre @sebnem @esma-div @Chickpea @DJG @aniliaz @brielover @ChyuuNyuu @carmens  @dustdevil @dwookie @junejungki@special_bee @smitten1710 @cmoirae2 @penelop3 @riuenu @onemella @mewtwo @freckledbelle @car148 @riuenu @RoxanaR @Lmangla @Rosemary83 @potatohead @frostfire @Umi_ni_Sora @chelseab  @Hanazumi @wordsmyth0253 @bingewatcherinsomniac @mitheone @snowy21

Thanks in advance to all the re-cappers, commentators and image posters. multi-stars-smiley.gif

It's time to dust ourselves off from yesterdays emotional roller-coaster. Aja Eclipses! Not long to go now. 

Live Streaming Links:

Hide contents

@MadraRuaThank you for the roll call! 

Been reading backlogged posts! Super excited. I hope @qwenli is still with us tonight? Please don't lose hope with Moonlovers. The heartbreak you hear every episode is part of the tragic journey. Hopefully with a happier ending. 

• Like 14

52 minutes ago, Hanazumi said:

I think we haven't got to the part where 4th prince punish Chaeryung. I'm not sure what will be her punishment in this story. The future scenes will let us know more. It's hard to tell. But if I go by the original, then Chaeryung's end is death.

This is another major event in the original Chinese version. this goes way back in the early time of the drama when Ruoxi still serving the old king together with Yu Tang as a court maid(or tea maid?). Ruoxi consider her as her only close sister inside the palace. There are so much changed in this Korean version, I don't know what to expect anymore.

• Like 4

Just a thought...

Usually the osts match the mood of the episode shown on the night of its release right?Correct me if I'm wrong but AKMU's song is upbeat so there must be a lighthearted episode to be shown.Of course I HOPE There are still some lighthearted episodes....(wishful thinking)

• Like 4