[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

15 minutes ago, nonski said:

ONE (1)  HOUR TO GO WORLDIZ!!!

FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO LIVESTREAM, IT'S BEST TO GO TO IMBC WEBSITE

YOU JUST NEED TO REGISTER

I POSTED IN MY BLOG ON HOW TO REGISTER ON MBC, JUST CLICK HERE FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS AND ALSO POSTED INSTRUCTIONS HERE.

thank u very much.. i'll try it green-scarf-emoticon-01.gif?1292794363

• Like 11

Hello everyone! I just don't want to be a silent lurker anymore. I'd like to be part of this forum as one of the craziest fan of this drama!!!!:crazy: :D Its really fun and exciting reading all your thoughts and feeling about this drama. I am super excited for tonight's episode. Thank you also for those who posted the link and instructions on how to register to imbc. 

13880353_1642137806100459_62997801615118

• Like 12

Hello Fellow Worldiz! I'm also all set for tonight's episode! hope my streaming will cooperate! Thank you in advance to those who will live recap and post an update while ep 5 is airing! Hope we all survive after tonight's episode! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 15

I'm not really surprised that he shot her. He doesn't give off the "good guy" vibe to me... not saying he is evil or anything. He seems like he is at the end of his rope like YJ's father. One wants to end their connection while the other is desperate for answers. It was a bit frightening that he wasn't exactly sure that she would be fine and yet he still wanted to test his theory. On one hand it makes sense that KC wouldn't care if she did die or got hurt since he has no emotional investment, but on the other hand he really could have killed someone. 

I  like YJ, but I wish she was a bit smarter about the situation. She is traveling through worlds but her behavior/the writing makes her seem a bit dumb compared to KC. The contrast between KC and YJ is glaring. Character-wise they seem to be in two different dramas with the "fictional character" being more aware then the real person. I do enjoy the comedy, but sometimes she is all over the place instead thinking things through.  KC is looking for answers and thinking things through while YJ doesn't seem to understand the severity of the situation at times. KC is a fictional character, but there are several layers to him, which I find fascinating. I wish YJ's character gets more development as well because right now she is being sidelined by the writing. I feel like HHJ has more to offer as an actress then the script is allowing her to show.

Can't wait for ep 5!

• Like 9

45 minut to go..:phew:...gezzz what a crazy world....i caught with bunch of people chasing pokemon, on the way....wait next halte is like forever...:cry:.gosh..please...clear the way...my love KC come to real world...i want on time to welcome him...:expressionless: before he meet OYJ...:blush:

• Like 7

8 hours ago, chyantrils25 said:

wohoo!!!...it's W-Day once again WORLDIES! super-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif 

anyway our OTP really do complimemt each other don't they?

are they doing some Kung Fu moves?:lol:

they should take pictures with poses like this in one frame!hehe how adorable:wub:

LOL, so true! They are match made in heaven!:wub::wub::wub:

@Harukogirl, that's because SM is The Creator who basically ties two worlds together, chingu.;)

• Like 6

10 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

I sooo love this!

The red String of Fate will bond them - even beyound different Worlds...

Counting Hours....

OMG! Chingu, this is SO BEAUTIFUL!:heart: Thank you very much for sharing! And sorry for quoting the image. I just don't know how to post pics/links from Instagram accounts. T_T Can someone teach me how to do it, please?

@Mau_Cherry, I know chingu, but she is the second-year cardiothoracic resident doctor. They barely have time to eat or sleep not much free time to have a life outside working hours. It's a tough profession and she is still learning. As you've said her best friend at the moment is Soo Bong.

Edited by LavelyShai
  • Like 9

GOOD MORNING! LESS THAN 30 MINUTES TO GO SO I HAVE TO ASK...........

READY LIVE RECAPPERS? ALL THE BEST TO YOU AND YOUR LIVE STREAMING! I WILL BE PATIENTLY WAITING AND ALSO FRANTICALLY HITTING THE REFRESH BUTTON AS TO NOT MISS A MOMENT! 

LIVE RECAPPERS FIGHTING! W FIGHTING!  SO GLAD THAT THE WAIT IS ALMOST OVER!!! I CANT WAIT FOR THIS KISS SCENE..... SHOULD GIVE ME ALL THE FEELS AND MORE BUT I WILL BE INTERESTED TO SEE WHY (GOODBYE KISS? IS THAT NECESSARY)

tumblr_ob1fvapQwb1qk7bkio1_540.gif

• Like 13

54 minutes ago, nonski said:

ONE (1)  HOUR TO GO WORLDIZ!!!

FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO LIVESTREAM, IT'S BEST TO GO TO IMBC WEBSITE

YOU JUST NEED TO REGISTER

I POSTED IN MY BLOG ON HOW TO REGISTER ON MBC, JUST CLICK HERE FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS AND ALSO POSTED INSTRUCTIONS HERE.

.am.bugz.funny @Rania Zeid @irenetan @pandalover1 @shynaz @juju84 @Mau_Cherry @jeonghyang @delfin @LyraYoo @maplekist @bebebisous33 @Kasmic @heartoppaya @kyunii88 @drmjs @moomooz @sakura2016 @an-naum @Delulu_jie2830 @moodypie @onnififi @plappi @alekaonu @thea2410 @nari01 @uknowahah @adeleyam @qallee @lidylidynew @tucituci @ohnoitscindy @stargazer187 @incrediblethings @VIP_Cake @dramoron @andy78 @shin.u @keisha15 @sebnem @rori0711 @Ahpheng @taskdramafanatic @LanA @serhine @shana0127 @JCWfanSR @parmma @leianji @JackieOnTheRocks @songlovers@lovely_skham @mabelialong @ladylia257 @jurassicet @ChoieunmiK @MarieJose @mappyminho @moodypie @adeleyam @mujay @Queen01 @evergreen @Gloom  @missjjkim @mav8 @Claudia Ximena @anoasys @jigee @chyantrils25 @jurassicet @lovely_skham @wildaffairs @Pui_HHJ @enigmatic_zephy @snowy21 @0ly40 @FarHanah MiSeu @shanzay01 @superbigcat @alleram95 @Yippeuni @theseasasleep @suissou @phenomenon @juju84 @kaqueski @ilchul @julie721 @enigmatic_zephy @LanA @michykdrama @chrissyllee @swiss123 @elviraxxx @leianji @Harukogirl @adeleyam @Pui_HHJ @serhine @sharreb @evie7 @NRGchick @Allon hangul @pinpxx @cathyjoyenrico @soeunlovewithjaerim @jo5587_2011 @taekwang @Academycute101 @Dbsk_Lminho @winwin12 @mariposa23 @blueroses87 @Jafstar @Onur_dem @wildaffairs @CirchelJorice @yren @Harukogirl @kaqueski @ThinkPositive @AyoeB @pinocchioAsh @Adnana @Lady_Fay @gangurhar @Miaruma @Wasabi-Mui @seoulmate90 @Love1403 @RebekahW @Miky88 @gamshe @sandjh @kawaiibooty @ashibarrons @EstherW @OliviaMT @camichi @knightauror @jeijei @LavelyShai @BishieAddict @wunwing1 @siena407 @ms_kdramalover @hallyus @kira @poisonic @miles99 @ksyloveksysisocouple @Moongazer @vieedha @wildaffairs @PororoQueen @dwookie @shana0127 @Nguyen Mai @superxbunny99 @songsquare @KBOO34 @lovehbhjw2013 @sjr2014 @icemaid @pluie89 @huynh.aaron @chiharuhime @Mona Ys @roneddski @ @wackeemarie

How to register to iMBC

Posted on March 16, 2016 by nonskishome

I created this post so I can have it ready for friends who have difficulty registering to the official website of the MBC.  Hope this helps.

Step 1:  Open this url on your address bar:  member.imbc.com/Login/Login.aspx and click on the button before the check mark.  A new page will open.

Thank you Chingu! Ehm, I'm supa dupa excited for tonight! Finally! Lee Jong Suk, come to mama! :love: 

• Like 11