[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

2 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

- ice coffee (set)

- Ramyun (set)

- Live stream (set) tks to @nonski my link seem ok tonight

-W (On the way)

i'll enjoying my self watching tonight crazy-monkey-emoticon-011.gif?1292792380

please don't to close with the screne...:glasses: i afraid you drolling to much with the kiss scene..and your pc get electric shock..lol..@dhia205, welcomback to W world. i think i can't join you guys...thanks in advance to recap@Andy78 @nonski, @Rania, miss you...and many more..Excited to night episode..hope the rating increase atleast 14%..

• Like 8

He took comic vol 1 and he remember again the time when he won the olympic, when his family slaughtered, and when he was interrogating by the prosecutor..KC cry

he unwrapped again another volume, he open each volume and remember all the scenes on the comic, now he's reading the part where he met DY at the training centre and ask him to work with him.

• Like 11

he opened another book and saw the scene about the prosecutor becoming an assemblyman

then another book the assemblyman monitoring him

he tore off another book and opened the scene when he went on to the gym where DY is practicing

he talked to him and he asked to have a round with him

i think this is the first time he asked DY to be his bodyguard and trainor

now we see the scene when he was fighting in the rain with the gangsters

• Like 11

He sees the first pg showing all the characters of W and the first few chapters on his olympic win followed by sudden death of his family.

His hand shakes a little, in disbelief as he sees all the tragic in his past written and drawn on the page. Including the interrogation part and the despicable prosecutor.

He keeps tearing open different volumes to read. His frustration is evident. Another volume showed him sparring with his friend and bodyguard at the boxing ring. 

• Like 10

finding his familly...so sad ...prosecutor confronted him ...the way he treated him ...reading about prosecutor's research ...he looks so mad ...now about his bodyguard...how they met ...how he asked him to work for him ...their friendship ...them fighting a gang ...about news ...about prosecutor hate ...reading about his plans against him ...KC looks so heartbroken

• Like 9

Starts with the time when KC was at his family's funeral. He reminisces of the events that happened to him up till when YJ disappred and he teleported to the real world.

He is now walking in the rain and he sees his face on the side of a bus, advertising for W, he walks across the street unmindful of the cars honking at him.

He goes into a bookstore, he sees the W comic books on display, he looks shocked. He picks up an episodes and starts to read. He sees the cast of characters, the time when he was competing in the Olympics, the time when he discovered his family dead. He hesitates to turn each page because his life is slowly unfolding, he remembers the tough prosecutor when he was being interrogated, when the prosecutor gave him a thrashing. He picks up the second volume, he sees the prosecutor being famous after handling his case, he picks up another, the prosecutor checking out his successes after he was exonerated. KC is horrified, keeps on picking up volume per volume. He remembers his work out with DY. His training to get tougher, which made him more invincible in real fights, his notoriety.

• Like 13

he is then reading the part when the assemblyman with some man was angry

the assemblyman is reading the news about KC looking into the killer of his family

the man asked him what they will do if KC is found out to be innocent

he seemed to have read a lot of the volumes of the comic now

he is almost dizzy of the knowledge he has now and could only touch his hair

he is sitting in the same place until the closing of the store

the staff asked him something and then he asked them

he stood up and the staff asked him to wait

he went on, YJ is looking at the drawing of KC at the computer

she remembered how he kissed her at the bathroom

her phone rings and she hurriedly answered it, it's from SB

the nurse called her and she turned off the computer

• Like 14

He sits there. All sorts of emotion on his face. Mostly in shock and mixed with sadness. Store employee approached him asking him if he's ok.

He asked sth regading W comic and they told him its a bestseller. He laughs cynically.

Back to Yeonjoo who recalled the lastym KC kissed her.

• Like 14

KC finished reading until the last comic volume (33??) he's in shock and sitting on the floor then the store assistant approach him asking if he's okay.

KC asking is the story good, they said of course it's a best seller.

YJ at the resident room, she remember the kiss again, and SB call.

she then prepared for surgery, while scrubbing the other resident come and ask her about the engagement...YJ said I never engage...then YJ remember KC, she goes to the lobby and find KC there..yeaaayyyy

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, mujay said:

please don't to close with the screne...:glasses: i afraid you drolling to much with the kiss scene..and your pc get electric shock..lol..@dhia205, welcomback to W world. i think i can't join you guys...thanks in advance to recap@Andy78 @nonski, @Rania, miss you...and many more..Excited to night episode..hope the rating increase atleast 14%..

ommo... how can you know?? are you stalking me? LOL 

i'm afraid i'll kiss the screen every time i see his lips... since i'm not recapping i'm not busy and can't stop my self stare at that parts panda-emoticon-05.gif?1292863504

stay here @mujay leave your work for a while...:P

• Like 8

two ladies tell him is time to leave...he asked them if is real to them ...DR OH looking at KC photo can't forget their kiss...DR OH talks SB ...Dr OH at hospital her colegue asked  her if she has a  fiance ...she said she didn't omg otp moment ...she is shocked ...kc said he has no idea why is he there ...

• Like 10