[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

I wonder what kind of Life Yeon Joo really have. She works a lot - but on her Side there is no best friend. Only Family around her and working colleges. The best buddy for her right now is Soo Bong - but it was not like that before she enter W. So - why is there noone around her she can have Fun with and talk about all her Problems? A bit sad for her....

• Like 8

ahh, I've missed a lot :sweatingbullets:, but at least today is Wednesday.:D

" today is Wednesday " believe me , these are the new magical three words for me:wub: , this drama is making me crazy and LJS too *wink*:D. I can't wait for tonight's episode.

Almost Two hours to go..... 

• Like 5

Can't wait for tonight.....Can't wait for tonight.....Can't wait for tonight.....Can't wait for tonight.....Can't wait for tonight.....Can't wait for tonight.....Can't wait for tonight.....Can't wait for tonight.....Can't wait for tonight.....Can't wait for tonight.....Can't wait for tonight.....Can't wait for tonight.....Can't wait for tonight.....Can't wait for tonight.....Can't wait for tonight.....Can't wait for tonight.....Can't wait for tonight.....Can't wait for tonight.....Can't wait for tonight.....Can't wait for tonight.....Can't wait for tonight.....Can't wait for tonight.....Can't wait for tonight.....Can't wait for tonight.....Can't wait for tonight.....Can't wait for tonight.....

• Like 11

Hi chingus looks you're having fun waiting for episode to start which means many pages for me to backtrack!! :lol:

I just wanted to say that I LOVED the new OST!! :heart: I couldn't understand much what was said but it felt sad!! :( the ongs I love the most are the song that move me without understanding the lyrics and this OST is one of them!!

I have to go now, I need to go out :( , but I'll try to be back soon!! thank you all for all your posts in advance!!! :D 

• Like 9

“W” Teases An Exciting, Emotional Episode 5

“W” Teases An Exciting, Emotional Episode 5

On August 3, “W” dropped some stills of episode 5, which is set to air tonight (August 3). It’s a mere taste of the excitement to come; with the heart-pounding ending of episode 4, viewers’ anticipation for tonight’s episode is as high as ever.

Episode 4 spoiler below:

Reveal hidden contents

www.soompi.com/2016/08/03/w-teases-exciting-emotional-episode-5/

• Like 13

2 hours ago, djappleblush said:

Hello, everyone! It's my first time here.

I used to like Lee Jung Suk, and then my interest with him just suddenly disappeared one day. But I decided to give him another chance. Also, I am here actually because of Han Hyo Joo. :) And it's amazing that this thread has already reached 300 plus pages in such 5 episodes! My, you guys are very enthusiastic!!!! :D 

That said, I hope you'd be kind toward me. I am at your mercy.

Can somebody summarize for me what has happened already? Please? I'd be super grateful. :) 

hi welcome to the thread...

you can find everything you want to know on W - Two Worlds from the posts of dramabeans 

click on this link  http://www.dramabeans.com/tag/w-two-worlds/

• Like 8