Oh Yeon Joo totally rocks KC's world. Even cucumber cool Chul isnt immune

1. She saves me twice and disappear

2. She slaps me

3. She kisses me

tumblr_oat3seUzci1stmypwo2_400.gif

4. She flashes me

006wu1Jfjw1f6azmgpj98g30ci08hnpe.gif

5. She pulls a gun on me

6. She professes her love on a whim.. Twice. Followed by nevermind..

tumblr_ob37vg4hlc1qaf1vio1_250.gif

7. She worries about me and says shes my fan

tumblr_ob0y6zXQLn1qaf1vio3_250.gif

8. Then she tells me im from a webtoon.

tumblr_ob6q93cBq51qzel8co2_250.gif

Then ep 5 is payback time. Time for KC to shock YJ by coming to her world, saying he's her fiance...and more... Squeal.. 5h30mins to go

Buckle in worldlies for what would be another epic episode. Be back here tonight during live streaming.

• Like 19

HI EVERYONE!! First timer here! 

I literally made a soompi account just now for this drama ^^"
This drama has taken over my life srsly! I'm usually the casual k-stuff lurker all over but this has taken me out of my lurker status haha 
Planning on joining the fun this time around. Hope you welcome me! xD

Thanks for everyone else for posting/updating! i was surviving by your words since the drama started :') 

Edited by serein
  • Like 18

1 minute ago, serein said:

This drama has taken over my life srsly! I'm usually the casual k-stuff lurker all over but this has taken my out of my lurker status haha 
Planning on joining the fun this time around. Hope you welcome me! xD

Thanks for everyone else for posting/updating! i was surviving by your words since the drama started :') 

Welcome!!! So glad you joined us :heart:

LJS seems to have a habit of de-lurking fans :blush:. We all come out to play for his dramas, lol

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, serein said:

Hi there, welcome :glasses:
I religiously visit Soompi just to hang out here in W Forum, after lurking around and being a silent reader for 6 months. Lol.

Glad that your life is taken over by W. Bcuz, aren't we all? :heart:

Ever since watching W, I don't care about other days, my favorite days are changed from Sat and Sun to Wed and Thu. 

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, Harukogirl said:

Welcome!!! So glad you joined us :heart:

LJS seems to have a habit of de-lurking fans :blush:. We all come out to play for his dramas, lol

4 minutes ago, elviraxxx said:

Hi there, welcome :glasses:
I religiously visit Soompi just to hang out here in W Forum, after lurking around and being a silent reader for 6 months. Lol.

Glad that your life is taken over by W. Bcuz, aren't we all? :heart:

Ever since watching W, I don't care about other days, my favorite days are changed from Sat and Sun to Wed and Thu. 

Thanks for the warm welcome! i've noticed LJS ever since ICHYV but didn't end up following up with the rest of his recent dramas. it was toward the end of my k-everything phase but now I'm back in it again due to this freaking addicting drama xD 

im a super noob in these forum so if i make a mistake please tell/guide me so i know what not to do next time ^^" 
Im camping here till tonight's episode too :D W SLEEPOVER! WOOOO!! 

btw i found this video on Facebook, don't think it has been posted. also how do you properly post videos here? ^^"""""" 

https://www.facebook.com/Dlab4U/videos/927390487372245/

• Like 5

1 minute ago, serein said:

Thanks for the warm welcome! i've noticed LJS ever since ICHYV but didn't end up following up with the rest of his recent dramas. it was toward the end of my k-everything phase but now I'm back in it again due to this freaking addicting drama xD 

im a super noob in these forum so if i make a mistake please tell/guide me so i know what not to do next time ^^" 
Im camping here till tonight's episode too :D W SLEEPOVER! WOOOO!! 

btw i found this video on Facebook, don't think it has been posted. also how do you properly post videos here? ^^"""""" 

https://www.facebook.com/Dlab4U/videos/927390487372245/

Usually by just pasting the link and pressing enter, but I guess since this is a facebook video it's not responding the same way...Nice video, though, thanks~!

• Like 3

Im back....Wow its Wednesday finally..I just done finished my work and be here for today..

dear Kang Chul we miss you..We ready your adventure in here:heart:

Thanks for live recap..and welcome new people  in W world:blush:

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, serein said:

"the end of my k-everything phase"

Sorry for cutting your post. 

I tried that one too; to end k-everything. But it never works.

"There is no remedy for love but to love more." -- Henry David Thoreau 

• Like 5

Hello, everyone! It's my first time here.

I used to like Lee Jung Suk, and then my interest with him just suddenly disappeared one day. But I decided to give him another chance. Also, I am here actually because of Han Hyo Joo. :) And it's amazing that this thread has already reached 300 plus pages in such 5 episodes! My, you guys are very enthusiastic!!!! :D 

That said, I hope you'd be kind toward me. I am at your mercy.

Can somebody summarize for me what has happened already? Please? I'd be super grateful. :) 

• Like 14

Aug.03.2016 LeeJongsuk’s IG Update.

Spoiler

The first five words of the lyrics are “the heart of steel” and the word steel has the same pronunciation as Kang Chul in Korean.

cr:  amyhsk

" Lazenca Save Us" is now Hot topic on Melon after leejongsuk’s IG Update

tumblr_inline_obbogfYHhV1sp3v51_540.png

Via:  @Winter_Roses

• Like 9

@elviraxxx haha glad we're in the same boat :L but i know soon or later i will eventually end this vicious cycle of jumping in and out of the k-everything phase so i better enjoy it while i can ^^ Been watching LJS and HHJ on RM and 2D1N countless times this past week. might have to move on ICHYV reruns for the next agonising 5 day wait. TT_TT I'm thinking of watching some of LJS and HHJ's drama/movies to pass the next agonising 5 days.
got any recommendations? 

• Like 9