[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

flashbacks with dr OH saying is his fan ...dr OH surgery ended...she said she had to leave ...has to meet someone...doctor is still upset about changes...she said KC has the right to love...defending KC love life

• Like 13

MY richard simmons MIND XDDD her sunbae is such a mad fanboy for KC!! he ıs sayıng ıf KC to marry he wıll mary the sec ofcourse why the other gırl lool xD and uri girl is talking to him like why not why the sec bwahaha :D 

• Like 11

Guest julie721

Streaming here... The kiss, whooooaaaah... :wub:

Their chemistry is off the chart...

and, i dont know how you live recappers can do it... Kudos to you...  Back to my streaming, will spazz again after this

YJ joins the surgery and she seems impatient as she checks the clock.

Meanwhile KC goes to SM's house. He breaks in and sees all the work on the comic book. He sees everything and his mind flashes through events that happened recently. He seems agitated. He goes into SM's office and he sees every character on the wall. He rummages through sketches on how he was developed and he sees the finished composite of his face and he looks pained. He then throws all the materials aside.

He then sees pictures of SM and YJ and his mind flashes back to scenes with YJ, when she saved him, when he shot her and when she told him I'm your fan and I wish you would have a happy ending.

The OR finishes, YJ rushes out but her boss detains her, asking where she was going. He then lectures her, think he's saying, you think I'll go easy on you because I'm a W fan? He berates her. Lol. She then counters back which renders the boss indignant. He is now gesturing in a funny way. The scrub nurse buts in, the boss seems to be complaining at how the story has progressed and YJ is defending the trajectory the story has taken lol. Her boss isn't accepting her defense. Haha She says KC and YJ like each other? This makes them surprised. She tend realizes her slip and says sorry and she leaves suddenly.

• Like 18

YJ look for KC but he's already left the hospital. she then texted her dad asking where he is. Omo daddy Oh now arrive at his house...he entering the house.

he turn on his phone and read several messages for SB, then he read YJ text...and KC show up in front of him..greet him

• Like 12