[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

they call her inside for suyrgery so she says wait for me rıght now you dont have money or home so wait for me and he is looking at her lıke she is the cutest ın hıs world :')) he ıs goıng to kıss her ı can feel ıt lol 

• Like 11

YJ went on to scrub her hands

SB came and her if she was engaged

she answered as if he's talking non-sense

she told him she is not engaged to anyone

as she was about to enter the OR, she recalled something

came out and saw SB talking to someone with his back on her

SB saw her and then YJ can't believe what she saw, dropped her mask

KC came towards him and she is dumbfounded

KC took her hands and led her outside

he talked to her, i think he recalled how she tried to hide to truth from him

he remembered what she said at the prison visitin gcell

YJ phone rings and she is being called inside for the operation

i think she asked him to wait and she will be back soon

(wow! at LJS for  the change in the cadence of his speech, now it seems like he is from RL)

YJ is about to leave when he took her hands and kissed her

OMONA! that kiss, wow!

he walks a back a little and saw YJ closing her eyes

she told him again to wait and she will be back

• Like 11

oooo surgery main doctor was her sunbae who loves manhwa xD they already start the surgery and still have 20mın to fınısh i believe she sighs..

kanchul is in front of some house it must be her dad's ?

• Like 7

We are also given the background on the prosecutor consulting another official, the prosecutor's frustration at his successes. KC has read most of the books and he looks tired. He just sits at the floor near the comic book display. Two attendants approach him and inquire why he was there. He says something coldly and leaves.

Meanwhile, YJ is back at the hospital staring at the computer screen absently, remembering their kiss. She gets a call from SB. She then proceeds to prep for a procedure. Her co-resident talks to her, telling her someone is looking for her.

She goes out and she sees the resident talking to KC. He turns around and she is stunned. KC brings her out for a talk. YJ is still surprised and is asking how it happened. KC tells her how and explains his discoveries. They remember their last meeting at prison. YJ just stares at him. KC calmly smiles and thanks her. Suddenly, YJ gets a call. KC says he won't bother her. She tells him to wait. She seems to be telling him she's a real doctor and pleads for his understanding. KC smiles in acquiescence. He suddenly kisses her. Omg. They kiss for a long time. He then let's her go, she is again stunned and speechless. She then asks why. I don't understand what he's saying but he's smiling and think he says he likes her? Her phone rings again and she tells him to wait again. 

• Like 17

DANG :o he broke into the house after ringing bell for once wahhh this must be the part where he destroys the studiou >.< all KC posters lookıng at hım ıt must be so weırd and cool! he ıs lookıng at all the plans and detaıl for to draw manhwa carefully they are all so cool my mınd *-* action background musıc is playing!

• Like 13

YJ is inside the operating room and she keepslooking at the clock

KC came to SM's house, he rung the bell

no one is answering, he took as step back and look at the house

he is now inside and broke the glass in the door to reach for the knob

he came inside, it was dark and he pics of him hanging in the frame

he turned on the light and saw the drawing of his car, him riding on it

the sketch of the room, the bathroom where he shoot YJ

• Like 16

her phone rings ...she told him to wait ...dr OH surgery ...is with her profesor ...she keeps watching the clock...KC in front of dr OH dad house ...he is in...watching the last scenes from the book ...the draws of the characters ...is mad ...omg he saw dr OH and her dad photos

• Like 10