Quantcast
Lmangla

Event ideas discussion

@Ameera Ali Summoned me...so here I am. 

I´m in suport of the sexy CEO for all the reason that @triplem has written :wub:.

Even tho part of me is also leaning towards long haired beauty. I´m thinking Ye Hua from 10 miles of peach blossom...I wanted to cover myself with that lushious hair of his.  embarrassed4-onion-head-emoticon.gifAnd also wanted to make a wig out of his hair...I mean he got enough...and sharing is caring. :P

26055715_1542133609204471_50661267111876

cr. to owner

Thinking about Sexy CEO my pick is Yeo Jin Woo from MOTA :wub:

Hyun-Bin-Alhambra-4.jpg

cr. to Soompi

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Sarang21 said:

´m in suport of the sexy CEO for all the reason that @triplem has written :wub:.

Even tho part of me is also leaning towards long haired beauty. I´m thinking Ye Hua from 10 miles of peach blossom...I wanted to cover myself with that lushious hair of his.  embarrassed4-onion-head-emoticon.gifAnd also wanted to make a wig out of his hair...I mean he got enough...and sharing is caring. :P

can we have overbearing CEO too? :D it does get a lil overwhelming when they get jealous sometimes :D 

• LOL 6

@Lawyerh What A CEO event without a boss that behave as a Robot with everyone :joy:

77801087-D963-4712-85D8-F8E513486458.gif

In I AM NOT A ROBOT , Yoo Seung Ho 

Yoo Play CEO of company that lives an isolated life due to a severe allergy to other people but learn in a little human connection how to opens his heart and trust people again . 

If you ever wished your own BOSS to become more human , gives a little appreciation & damn about how hard you’re working 

08D3F02C-46D6-4AA9-AF86-07368DBC675E.gif

4089ADBD-A7CE-40C6-B8AC-67185987FC72.gif

Light  your sprit & your heart with one touch /nice word

D99FD42F-2E7F-4435-9F4F-2A42C226E714.gif

Then let’s not go any further than THE CEO EVENT  :mrgreen:

*cr to owner

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

My nominations for CEO category: Nam Gong Min in Undateables! (You are welcome! :lol:

Spoiler

b0689bccc8724f1c908aaf5e1dc9b9e2.jpeg?s=

Beautiful hair category:

Chen Kun in The Rise of the Phoenixes

Spoiler

Rise%2063.jpg

Bad Hair: YYS in Mr Sunshine. 

Spoiler

3c2ac082713e1599d757396941c8e0fa.jpg

• LOL 7

Ok now its WIG time everyone! :w00t:

Best wig : Rong Zi - Untouchable Lover

iWEr1jE.jpg

You know the drama is good, when the male hair is better than the female lead. Can i borrow his wig? 

Spoiler

Bonus : Salon time. 

rhCafss.gif

Worst Wig : Ye Hua - Three Lives Three World Ten Miles Peach Blossom (luckily not all 3 lives with same bad wig)

yKcTmSq.jpg

I beg you dear Mark Chao.... pls pls dont wear this wig again:sweatingbullets:...like... for EVER, in this life or next life :ph34r:

Btw i got question : the poll is to select the winner purely & solely based on HIS HAIR condition only right? Not because of his personality or other stuff ? :D @Lmangla

• LOL 3

3 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Btw i got question : the poll is to select the winner purely & solely based on HIS HAIR condition only right? Not because of his personality or other stuff ? :D @Lmangla

yes, we are like shampoo commercial. it is all about the hair. not about personality. so if you have villains or side characters with gorgeous/bad hair wig, do mention!

• LOL 3

6 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Worst Wig : Ye Hua - Three Lives Three World Ten Miles Peach Blossom (luckily not all 3 lives with same bad wig)

I beg you dear Mark Chao.... pls pls dont wear this wig again:sweatingbullets:...like... for EVER, in this life or next life :ph34r:

@Lmangla

This is a joke, right? You can't be serious!!! Ye hua has a perfect hair. I maybe currently obsessed with Xufeng, but my inner Ye hua fangirl is triggered now. LOL. 

HTB1p6w.LpXXXXaBaXXXq6xXFXXXg.jpg_640x64

Maybe you didn't like that middle partition, but I think it adds to the sexiness. Hahaha. 

eb809a6bed5f61b004c74bb59aa5cc7c.gif

Look at how silky smooth it is, even Yang mi's hair looks like it has many split ends. Bwahahahahaha. 

tumblr_pnxmwpyFEo1vso0bbo1_640.jpg

Not gonna lie, there were many times when I was watching the show, I wanted to just reach out and touch and feel his hair in my hands. It sounds creepy, I know, but blame him for having the perfect hair which makes me get ideas. LOL. 

• LOL 4

Hello Everyone, We will be starting a poll soon and we would like to hear from you. Your Suggestions means dearly to us :) In regards of April fools' our poll's theme is as followed : Side Characters That Makes Us Laugh 

You know how we often see supporting characters being extremely clumsy or they are just plain old funny which makes us roll down the floor like there is no tomorrow? We would like to hear from you, what do you have install for us, to make us laugh? :joy:

Have a suggestion of which side characters we should put in the poll? Do tag me and or @Lmangla

:blush:

Tagging: @Dhakra @mouse007 @cenching @triplem @Lawyerh @Ameera Ali @lynne22 @kokodus @staygold @ktcjdrama @angelangie @USAFarmgirl @bairama and everyone :) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

Dang! @sushilicious you may bring all the Fiery Priest side characters bunch here.

I nominated Ko Dae Young & Bobby Haired Guy.

1. Ko Dae Young 

Cilukbaaa.... :joy: :joy::joy:

2y80ya.gif

2. Bobby Haired

Sinbunim just rolled eyes lol... not impressed :skull:

2y81sh.gif

Bonus:

Spoiler

Off screen also so happening... :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: Moonwalking...

2y820a.gif

:joy:

@Ameera Ali @Sejabin @triplem @Lmangla @mouse007 @ktcjdrama

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

From Touch Your Heart

- CEO

-Mama boy lawyer 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

There are so many such characters ... Here you can choose and choose. But here are my top five!

Рanther from Reply 1988

tumblr_o05r0qIvQj1spfigfo1_400.gif

All-all-all from Modern Farmer

0db40349beaacbf83735c0aa29b7b53fd3f1ad8b

The best gangster friend from Wok of Love

tumblr_p95tybq2nM1wsuo8ro4_500.gif

Always doubting doctor from You Who Forgot Poetry

tumblr_p7cs6rZ04H1ulzetqo8_250.gif

Ghostbusters from Let's Fight Ghost 

tumblr_oaz9bckXyJ1uyil2co1_500.gif?w=584

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

the bestest subordinate! :lol: he follows you to seoul, gate crashes your house as he has no place to stay but is loyal. when boss is dragged to police station in false charge, he does his goalie best to protect from cameras!

Seo Bo Gul in the drama "banker"

thebanker_photo190404145728imbcdrama13.j

thebanker_photo190404145728imbcdrama12.j

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Side character that made me laugh:

Bob hair from Fiery Priest. His hair is so straight and silky. It sways when he moves. Its mesmerizing hahaha

OMgnJG.gif

photo1042755.jpg

(ctto)

• LOL 5

strong woman Dong Bong Sun....hahaha the side character....the triad leader whom also play another character as one of the manager in the CEO office :D 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Omg , I will come back , I have exam today , I will come back later at night  :mrgreen:

@sushilicious & @Lawyerh & @triplem mama boy & miss dan wouldn’t they be the best side characters ever 

BA01777C-60AF-4214-BD48-7AABF9ED910C.gif

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Son Ho Jun From The light in your eyes. He was just toooo darn funny!!!!! He should write a book titled "101 ways to become a loser" hahaha. 

51885896_403128947120060_681789694060241

Spoiler

first-love-son-hojun-dazzling.jpg

Next one is from the drama I'm watching right now. Dok Jae from Go back couple

go-back-couple-lee-yi-kyung.jpg

He doesn't even have to say or do anything, I end up laughing like a maniac just at the sight of him. Bahahahahaha. If anyone is wondering, his hair is inspired from Brad Pitt. LOLOLOL. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Park Sung Woon in Man to Man was hilarious. Everytime he had one of his brother talks or he cleaned these wooden things he had to buy from the Black Auctions. He was so funny all the time, but had also very serious moments. I bet @triplem thinks the same.

Oh that reminds me of the scene where PHJ woke woke him up? You remember that scene?

SO FUNNY! :D 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I will also add funny characters ...:D

The sister of the main character from Another Oh Hae Young 

ndSKpJxjUV77q.gif

Friend of the main character from Marriage Not Dating

original.gif

Prince's assistants from The Rooftop Prince

tumblr_m2ucsvg02p1qad1wh.gif

Neighbor main character from Terius Behind Me

tumblr_pggct0XalI1r1my6mo6_500.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

16 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Park Sung Woon in Man to Man was hilarious. Everytime he had one of his brother talks or he cleaned these wooden things he had to buy from the Black Auctions. He was so funny all the time, but had also very serious moments. I bet @triplem thinks the same.

Oh that reminds me of the scene where PHJ woke woke him up? You remember that scene?

SO FUNNY! :D 

Yes , PSW in MXM was hilarious . He wasn't exactly the side character but one of the main cast. really loved that he was such a diva.

10 minutes ago, Friendly kitty said:

Neighbor main character from Terius Behind Me

This one I agree as well.  He and the other ahjummas were sometimes better than the NIS :D

• Love 1

Because this is my first life - CEO Ma and Shim Won Seok.

CEO Ma is what every drama hero aspires to be!! The man is flawless and funny!

Won Seoki is the epitome of innocence.

The combination of Ma, Shim and Nam Se Hee was something refreshing in dramaland.

because-this-is-my-first-life-22.pngKim-Min-Seok-Kim-Ga-Eun.jpg

cr: https://www.empiechubby.com

• Love 2