Quantcast
Lmangla

Event ideas discussion

@Lmangla for birthday:

Warning emo: dont watch sad end dramas.

Hearteyes emo: OTP the one that matters, the rest dont care. BUT, must happy ending. Not accept open. I better not.

Flat emo(?): dramas that only so-so/half heart when watching (dont care how it ends) maybe? Or its the worst drama that not worth to watch even for whole one ep? (used to kept watching, dont know why).

In my case, when you found new world, just kept watching all kind dramas/movies/news out of curiousity. The cultures, languages etc. After get familiar with some stuffs, its time to choose which to watch.

2018 not satisfied, flat emo.

@Ameera Ali but ... but....  my fav is manager level only... later on he became Director but not CEO.... how ah hahahah :lol::lol: 

Btw i think this is great idea. I will submit my other fav CEO then if no choice...:ph34r:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Btw i think this is great idea. I will submit my other fav CEO then if no choice...:ph34r:

I think I got crush of Bosses :yum: 

Here some example @Lmangla we need approval:wub:

A08A65D9-7D6A-4B85-B9D6-1B77EBD0FA34.gif

• LOL 7

kekekek... @Ameera Ali @Lawyerh ~ considering most male leads are some CEO, we would have so many mentions for a poll... but I have short circuit memory that most times I don't remember their job title and only how cute they are. :sweatingbullets:... do you remember the CEO's in the last season (3 months to a year)? gifs?

re: @sushilicious

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

Favourite CEO of mine. You can never find a drama where he is not a CEO. LOL. Ok excluding the historical ones. Lol. 

31338772_232829577471936_437208461921065

d75fe34cf5ca1500556e6460dfba0d7a--chines

We also have flower company CEO Mr. Bohai

92a83c248eda7512fc37fb3d6dbd30b6.jpg

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Hold on event already started? Dont left me out. 

PK Group human/ humanoid CEO - automated company.

This should be on category smartest CEO. You cant compete with humanoid. Not to mentioned handsome, with light brown eyes and fair skin as fairy as an extra to his resume. :wub:

awDtdFy.jpg

MW Chicken Director.

This should be on category CEO in the making :w00t: i know... i just want my favourite in the list lol. Hes caring to his employee, eventhough his a bit antique and had crazy work demand. And romantic and cute to boots to be added to his CV as well. LOL.

eHXmncN.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

suggestions needed!

we would love to hear from the community on who you want for the following poll events we are planning for march:

1. the sexy/worst/adorable CEO in kdramaland :yum:

the dramas need to have aired within the past 6 months or so as most of us have short-term memory loss and we forget our cuties after we finish watching the drama! hahahahah... so look at posts of @Ameera Ali and @Lawyerh for ideas...we need gifs/pics as well as a fun snazzy description that would have HR department rolling in laughter! :lol:

2. the long haired beauty - from cdramas historical/fantasy

the dramas need to have aired within the last 6 months and we are looking at all the male leads as well as the side characters and who wore their long hair wig best! also, alternatively, you could also nominate those who had a bad wig and need to get their hair stylist fired. calling @kokodus @themarchioness @cenching @lynne22, @angelangie  and others here who watch dramas.... please give a proof -- picture or gif will do along with a fun caption/description that captures the mood! :D

please post your suggestions in this thread. you can also tag fellow chingus who have watched way too many dramas and may have suggestions for the poll... 

you can also tag me or  @sushilicious for any ideas for events here in this thread. thanks!

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

For the long haired beauty C drama category, I already feel the earth shaking under my feet and some dust and smokes scattering in the near distance from @kokodus scrambling all she can from laptop desktop tablet mobile phone for the glorious Fire Immortal aka Phoenix aka XuFeng aka The Lord of Demon Realms aka DengLun’ s pics gifs videos available under The Nine Heavens and Seven Seas....:glasses:

• LOL 8

@Lmangla :D

Ahhhhhhh talking about the wig... the good and the bad.... its hard to say.... lol.... sometimes it can be good sometimes it can be bad....

Example.... Mark Chao's Ye Hua... lols...

I hope no one will kill me for commenting this hahahahaha..

But his wig is more beautiful than girlsss :joy: and tbh I'm not sure if it suits him.. but.. but but... his acting makes up for all of the wig awkwardness... he is a really good actor!

Anyway, One Pantene commercial coming in your way: 

tumblr_ouqc6sg57m1rp3aeko1_400.gif

FrightenedSecondaryInchworm-small.gif

I like him better when his hair is bound... either as Ye Hua or as Mo Yuan... 

2017-04-14+23_00_58.gif

Slipping One guy..... Zhang bin bin on the other hand.. is one of the guys that hands down have the perfect face to be paired with long hair... 

37ac4174ccb907a22f2716a7db278be1.jpg

Edit: Just notice that the suggestions are for dramas aired within these past 6 month so I’ll see what i can come up with later lols. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

J-One Holdings CEO

CEO of an investment company that specialized in optical devices. Fearless, able to play game from broad daylight until midnight without sleeping or eating :sweatingbullets:.

Weakness of attracting zombies, ninjas, killers. But made up with very strong point of deep sweet bright dimple that no one normal & alive can reject. :wub:

Frequent flyers to Europe mostly to cover Spain area. Omo can i fly there too... :heart:

vN5cMqo.jpg

Tagged @Kasmic believe its her favourite hahaha. 

@Ameera Ali i run out of CEO candidate to submit, help me haha...

Edited by Lawyerh
I just realized the dimple not double. But only one however as deep as well.
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

@Lawyerh : The hair beauty salon group  , want to carjacking our event :mrgreen: we need to show what our CEO can over . their bad wigs collections wouldn’t stand next to our fabulous hair cut our CEO got  , that would make you want to run your fingers through  their hair . 

0DDFD2AA-FEAF-4CFB-B9B7-05EAEA7C932E.gif

FD3E4384-E2A4-4BC0-8B69-392C3EE832CF.gif

• LOL 7

I have been summoned by @Ameera Ali to give a boost & pitch for hot CEO / bosses event. . The benefit of such an event is that bosses constantly need to think . Where better than the shower :D , where planning & strategising fills the minds our hot bosses , as water runs down their ..chest ...

Nam Chi Won ( Daniel Choi ) in Jugglers 

hqdefault.jpg

Some bosses of course get a lot more done than thinking in the shower . It’s all about productivity & maximising ones time 

Lee Dong Wook in Hotel King 

Spoiler

original.gif

Yes , the potentials are endless ... :D 

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 9

@triplem

With THAT kind of CEOs, Wigs couldn’t stand a chance....:joy: I tempted very much to cheer for CEO too....:love: Ancient dramas rarely showcase unclad lads with 6 packs abs but it do show some unkempt men with 6 months belly....

• LOL 8

@cenching my Friend, too bad I’m not one for men with Long flowy hair . Maybe Ye Hua was an exception. 

Still hot bods , I mean hot bosses reign supreme 

Just to drive home my point

Ha Seok Jin - Something About 1%

OnePercentAnything01-00012.jpg

• LOL 9

@triplem , love it  & I get it , maybe that why they are constantly thinking of food as well and enjoying all different kind food every night because their busy life  :mrgreen:

And yes there are some of CEO do more than enjoying piece of cake  :blush:

1E989E5A-3FC9-439E-AECA-17F7C85AEE3E.gif

• LOL 6

9 hours ago, Lmangla said:

suggestions needed!

we would love to hear from the community on who you want for the following poll events we are planning for march:

1. the sexy/worst/adorable CEO in kdramaland :yum:

the dramas need to have aired within the past 6 months or so as most of us have short-term memory loss and we forget our cuties after we finish watching the drama! hahahahah... so look at posts of @Ameera Ali and @Lawyerh for ideas...we need gifs/pics as well as a fun snazzy description that would have HR department rolling in laughter! :lol:

2. the long haired beauty - from cdramas historical/fantasy

the dramas need to have aired within the last 6 months and we are looking at all the male leads as well as the side characters and who wore their long hair wig best! also, alternatively, you could also nominate those who had a bad wig and need to get their hair stylist fired. calling @kokodus @themarchioness @cenching @lynne22, @angelangie  and others here who watch dramas.... please give a proof -- picture or gif will do along with a fun caption/description that captures the mood! :D

please post your suggestions in this thread. you can also tag fellow chingus who have watched way too many dramas and may have suggestions for the poll... 

you can also tag me or  @sushilicious for any ideas for events here in this thread. thanks!

Zhang BinBin & DengLun :D & Ma Ke

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

LOLs... Here's a quote from a C-drama for all the CEO lovers ... 

D0XNPzHWoAI9d3A.jpg

Some of you can already guess that it came from Well Intended Love... 

Let's welcome, CEO Ling Yi Zhou ready to romance his dream girl with a marriage contract :D

Dy4dsWmVsAMl7sF.jpg

Tagging @angelangie :P 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1