Event ideas discussion

Lmangla

kekekek... @Ameera Ali @Lawyerh ~ considering most male leads are some CEO, we would have so many mentions for a poll... but I have short circuit memory that most times I don't remember their job title and only how cute they are. :sweatingbullets:... do you remember the CEO's in the last season (3 months to a year)? gifs?

re: @sushilicious

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

suggestions needed!

we would love to hear from the community on who you want for the following poll events we are planning for march:

1. the sexy/worst/adorable CEO in kdramaland :yum:

the dramas need to have aired within the past 6 months or so as most of us have short-term memory loss and we forget our cuties after we finish watching the drama! hahahahah... so look at posts of @Ameera Ali and @Lawyerh for ideas...we need gifs/pics as well as a fun snazzy description that would have HR department rolling in laughter! :lol:

2. the long haired beauty - from cdramas historical/fantasy

the dramas need to have aired within the last 6 months and we are looking at all the male leads as well as the side characters and who wore their long hair wig best! also, alternatively, you could also nominate those who had a bad wig and need to get their hair stylist fired. calling @kokodus @themarchioness @cenching @lynne22, @angelangie  and others here who watch dramas.... please give a proof -- picture or gif will do along with a fun caption/description that captures the mood! :D

please post your suggestions in this thread. you can also tag fellow chingus who have watched way too many dramas and may have suggestions for the poll... 

you can also tag me or  @sushilicious for any ideas for events here in this thread. thanks!

For the long haired beauty C drama category, I already feel the earth shaking under my feet and some dust and smokes scattering in the near distance from @kokodus scrambling all she can from laptop desktop tablet mobile phone for the glorious Fire Immortal aka Phoenix aka XuFeng aka The Lord of Demon Realms aka DengLun’ s pics gifs videos available under The Nine Heavens and Seven Seas....:glasses:

@Lmangla :D

Ahhhhhhh talking about the wig... the good and the bad.... its hard to say.... lol.... sometimes it can be good sometimes it can be bad....

Example.... Mark Chao's Ye Hua... lols...

I hope no one will kill me for commenting this hahahahaha..

But his wig is more beautiful than girlsss :joy: and tbh I'm not sure if it suits him.. but.. but but... his acting makes up for all of the wig awkwardness... he is a really good actor!

Anyway, One Pantene commercial coming in your way: 

tumblr_ouqc6sg57m1rp3aeko1_400.gif

FrightenedSecondaryInchworm-small.gif

I like him better when his hair is bound... either as Ye Hua or as Mo Yuan... 

2017-04-14+23_00_58.gif

Slipping One guy..... Zhang bin bin on the other hand.. is one of the guys that hands down have the perfect face to be paired with long hair... 

37ac4174ccb907a22f2716a7db278be1.jpg

Edit: Just notice that the suggestions are for dramas aired within these past 6 month so I’ll see what i can come up with later lols. 

@Lawyerh : The hair beauty salon group  , want to carjacking our event :mrgreen: we need to show what our CEO can over . their bad wigs collections wouldn’t stand next to our fabulous hair cut our CEO got  , that would make you want to run your fingers through  their hair . 

0DDFD2AA-FEAF-4CFB-B9B7-05EAEA7C932E.gif

FD3E4384-E2A4-4BC0-8B69-392C3EE832CF.gif

XUFENG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is no need to conduct any polls, Xufeng wins hands down for the long haired beauty slot. There is no competition here. I dare you all to present a male god who looks as elegant, as handsome, as majestic, as sexy as Xufeng. There is no one in the entire six realms who can stand up to his mane of glory. Pffffft. *Grabs the trophy and hands it over to Phoenix* LOL. 

Anyway, I'm here to grace this thread with a few pics and gifs of him with his glorious mane. Enjoy~~~~~

tumblr_pm3mqc8QKO1vso0bbo1_400.jpg

That lock of hair on the side though....gahhhhhh

tumblr_pnlf89wBEV1vso0bbo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pnlf6dqvr81vso0bbo1_640.jpg

Spoiler

tumblr_pnlf7r4nrN1vso0bbo1_400.jpg

tumblr_pnlf702SjA1vso0bbo1_400.jpg

This is not from AOL, but I love how badass Deng Lun looks here 

Spoiler

tumblr_pm7cuxQzQJ1uu2azc_540.jpg

Bad hair day for Night immortal

Spoiler

tumblr_pm4eycJved1r1ika8o2_250.gif

This is a bonus. Night immortal playing with his little bro's hair. How cute....

Spoiler

tumblr_pn1iopGyiD1tfhi7qo3_500.gif

Thank you dear @Lawyerh for the invitation... :D He he he.... dear @triplem has already done the hot part so, I am being pretty normal here! :D Tagging @Heidi Seow as well!!

Of course, my all time fav boss is Nam Chi Won from Jugglers! He is so tall, so handsome & so strictly! :wub: But who can't stop falling in love with this gorgeous guy...??! :kiss_wink: I never can do it!! He is the perfect boss namja in suits!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW! I am stunned by these visuals :blush: I love men in suits!!!!

daniel-choi.jpg

And not to mention his long, beautiful & slender fingers.... :wub: Can I have him my pocket, please.??! I want a boss just like him so that I can fall for him over & over again... :blush:

51632713_2148193068825561_72179482246260

52011425_2148193092158892_78607584520568

11 hours ago, kokodus said:

XUFENG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is no need to conduct any polls, Xufeng wins hands down for the long haired beauty slot. There is no competition here. I dare you all to present a male god who looks as elegant, as handsome, as majestic, as sexy as Xufeng. There is no one in the entire six realms who can stand up to his mane of glory. Pffffft. *Grabs the trophy and hands it over to Phoenix* LOL. 

Anyway, I'm here to grace this thread with a few pics and gifs of him with his glorious mane. Enjoy~~~~~

That lock of hair on the side though....gahhhhhh

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_pnlf7r4nrN1vso0bbo1_400.jpg

tumblr_pnlf702SjA1vso0bbo1_400.jpg

This is not from AOL, but I love how badass Deng Lun looks here 

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_pm7cuxQzQJ1uu2azc_540.jpg

Bad hair day for Night immortal

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_pm4eycJved1r1ika8o2_250.gif

This is a bonus. Night immortal playing with his little bro's hair. How cute....

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_pn1iopGyiD1tfhi7qo3_500.gif

See.....:naughty::glasses::joy: My prophecy had came true....:innocent:

@kokodus went full throttle with Xufeng!

@cenching you made me laugh so hard with the good, the better and beast Vengo that I almost woke the children up. Lol

@lynne22 I’m with you on Yehua. His hair was so perfect I couldn’t stop staring at it. But Bin Bin always looks so good with long hair. 

@mouse007

I got used to watching VG in modern drama and as Lord DH in Peach Blossom which were  oozing of absolute gorg and heavenly looking....When I saw the stills of him in XuanYuan Sword (The Beast part of my previous post) I chocked on my Osmanthus Tea for real....:joy: I hope I can unseen it.... 

@Lawyerh thanks for the tag. I do have a soft spot for Hyun Bin dimple smiles. 

tumblr_pmgzxu12XO1u8utnjo2_640.gif

cr.jet lee

Opps criteria check of this thread- CEO status, in a drama within 6 months, I guess that rules out Min Tae Gu (The Negotiations) then 

tumblr_pjrc4i0F4W1vqfmslo4_r1_540.gif

tumblr_pjrc4i0F4W1vqfmslo7_r1_540.gif

J One CEO Jin Woo

tumblr_pk2leiq2yn1vqfmslo2_r1_540.gif

tumblr_pk5lliIwe41vqfmslo1_540.gif

Ahjussi is the best

tumblr_pk79wlzBSo1vqfmslo1_400.gif

cr captianjoonki in tumblr

Archived