[Drama 2017] While You Were Sleeping, 당신이 잠든 사이에

ilwoo_aein

12 minutes ago, nonski said:

HJ is again at the roadside still not crossing the pedestrian

JC is standing from a distance looking at ther

He's narrating something

HJ standing there and the pedestrian signal is about to stop and JC grabbed her hands, saying something on his mind and they crossed the street together

RppfK89.gif

Spoiler

cwDu25S.gif

Dwh4ReP.gif

93qUeNi.gif

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, silvianage said:

Ok from today episode, the connection between HJ, JC and WT is as follows

HJ saves JC life before but JC did not realise it, he thinks HJ is a boy. Because HJ saves JC, JC have a dream whenever HJ is in danger to be able to save her. JC saves WT life that's why WT always dream about JC to saves or help him

so what do you think about my opinion?

OOoh I think this makes a lot of sense!! But does that mean every person HJ successfully saves now will start having dreams?? 

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, xxPeepsxx said:

Mom sees JaeChan at the bins with the mackerel she gave that bro ruined (pffft) and after some small talk, asks him to come over for breakfasts. Because: 

Mom: "You know that our HongJoo's dreams are special right?" 

Mom: "If anything happens... our daughter... please protect her."

And we and HongJoo see that mom had laid out her reporter outfit for her on her bed, meaning that she's relenting. After all, no one wins over their child.

While HongJoo hesitates in front of the traffic lights, the  final crossing to SBC, JaeChan sees her and comes to take her hand.

JaeChan voiceover: "As if I don't know anything... let's not evade. Let's just continue straight ahead."

And a flashback shows that JaeChan told her not to be afraid because he'll be there for her. (I think that's what he said... My mom interrupted me then.) And HongJoo starts crying.

HongJoo: "I'm crying because I believe you. Because I feel so relieved. That's what I've been waiting to hear."

so happy that Jae Chan didn't try to run away this time around wanting to escape people's high expectations but took in that responsability!!

9 minutes ago, uglypearl said:

in the preview the resto guy  is on trial, YB is his lawyer.

WT is badly wounded on the stomach (got stabbed)

HJ is in big trouble and JC wakes up from dream.

nooooooooo why is this never gets old nor easier for me....

10 minutes ago, xxPeepsxx said:

It doesn't seem to be because of them changing the dreams.

Earlier, HongJoo saw the chef feeding the kittens chicken. Then the chef and his brother (?) had a traffic accident and the brother died. Later, we see that all the kittens had died.

And in the preview, it seems like chef intended to kill his brother. For the insurance money?? Well, we'll know tomorrow.

:o:o:o a massive kill?!! :blink: as long as that chef's lawyer in Yoo Beom then he's guilty for sure!! <_< 

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, nonski said:

HJ is now at the office greeting everyone then she came to her table with her uniform folded and she recalled her dream of her lying on the ground drenched in the rain, in the same uniform.

She remembers how JC is encouraging her and she cried, pulls his tie and used it to wipe her tears and JC can only grumble and HJ came to him and lean on his chest.

AWWWWWWWWWWW! then JC hugged her back!

HJ keeps on looking at her uniform and her sunbae said something to her.

All the while JC is still outside looking at the building then looks at his tie and smiled and looked again at the building smiling.

-end-

preview

wPgUPog.gif

Spoiler

uUnKwr4.gif

FHlrycr.gif

MKv8nOG.gif

Spoiler

4Zo5Pum.gif

zFgmeXk.gif

Spoiler

id14AVc.gif

ei4KBrd.gif

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

15 minutes ago, xxPeepsxx said:

It doesn't seem to be because of them changing the dreams.

Earlier, HongJoo saw the chef feeding the kittens chicken. Then the chef and his brother (?) had a traffic accident and the brother died. Later, we see that all the kittens had died.

And in the preview, it seems like chef intended to kill his brother. For the insurance money?? Well, we'll know tomorrow.

It may have been all an act? He could have possibly poisoned the cats as well.

We can be certain tomorrow but I hope it is not about the dire consequences of changing the future.

• Like 7

So about the thwarted deaths,

The lady that HongJoo saved feels like her arm was supposed to be on fire (but of course it isn't now).

And WooTak asked JaeChan if he's ever felt like he died and came back to life, because just before JaeChan averted his traffic accident, he had that very strong sensation. JaeChan said yes. Back in the past, he almost drowned, but was saved by another person.

WooTak had asked if it couldn't be HongJoo and deduces that they gained oracle-dreams because of this fate. But JaeChan insisted that it was a guy, a sturdy guy who liked baseball, definitely not HongJoo.

Duh, we see that it is indeed teenaged HongJoo.

It does seems like a ripple effect for them, like an electricity that's transferred to the next person who holds her but the plausibility of this idea is why is it only the two of them.  I am hoping that we can get a reasonable explanation why both WT and JC can now dream future events and it's not like they are dreaming the same dreams but sequences from the same event.

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, xxPeepsxx said:

Hmm... yeah, interesting. Now Chef is the baddie.

Did you notice, he was kinda smiling / crying when the body was going into the furnace?

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, silvianage said:

Ok from today episode, the connection between HJ, JC and WT is as follows

HJ saves JC life before but JC did not realise it, he thinks HJ is a boy. Because HJ saves JC, JC have a dream whenever HJ is in danger to be able to save her. JC saves WT life that's why WT always dream about JC to saves or help him

so what do you think about my opinion?

I agree on the part hat they all had connection and dreams thanks to saving one another but Jae Chan dreamed about his brother being in danger of becoming a murderer and Hong Joo was in no danger there so dreams aren't stictly related to the savior being in danger I think!!

11 minutes ago, uglypearl said:

It's a possibly that he got shot or stabbed. I saw that He's seriously hurt and he's badly wounded on the stomach.

can we hope it's a dream?!! pleaaaase!! :( 

11 minutes ago, herina_90 said:

OOoh I think this makes a lot of sense!! But does that mean every person HJ successfully saves now will start having dreams?? 

ohhh that would really go out of controle that way!! hhhhhhh

• Like 8

59 minutes ago, nonski said:

It does seems like a ripple effect for them, like an electricity that's transferred to the next person who holds her but the plausibility of this idea is why is it only the two of them.  I am hoping that we can get a reasonable explanation why both WT and JC can now dream future events and it's not like they are dreaming the same dreams but sequences from the same event.

I think HongJoo dreams of the original timeline. (1st timeline)

If something there changes, JaeChan dreams that. (2nd timeline)

If something changes in the changed timeline again, WooTak dreams that. (3rd timeline)

So, JaeChan can change HongJoo's dreams, and WooTak can change JaeChan's dreams. But no one else can change WooTak's as yet. Technically, it was JaeChan who saved WooTak from death. No one dreams of what happens if something changes in the third timeline... yet.

58 minutes ago, cadymcbronzie said:

Did you notice, he was kinda smiling / crying when the body was going into the furnace?

Yeah. But some people's mouth's turn upwards when they cry (like Lee YeonHee...) so I wasn't sure...

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Lee Jong-suk sings soundtrack for ‘While You Were Sleeping’

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20171011

Actor Lee Jong-suk is set to feature on the soundtrack for SBS’ drama “While You Were Sleeping.”

“Lee Jong-suk participated on the soundtrack for ‘While You Were Sleeping.‘ The release date has not been settled yet,” Lee’s agency YG Entertainment said Tuesday. 

It is the first time the actor is releasing a drama soundtrack. He sang a song for his KBS’ drama “School 2013” but it was not released as a soundtrack. 

His co-star Suzy also released a soundtrack for the drama which was favorably received by the fans. 

“While You Were Sleeping” is about a young woman Nam Hong-ju, played by Suzy, who is able to foresee tragic events of the future in her dreams, and prosecutor Jung Jae-chan, played by Lee, who does everything in his power to prevent such events from taking place.

By Kim So-yeon (syk19372@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, xxPeepsxx said:

If something changes in the changed timeline again, WooTak dreams that. (3rd timeline)

So, JaeChan can change HongJoo's dreams, and WooTak can change JaeChan's dreams. But no one can change WooTak's as yet. Technically, it was JaeChan who saved WooTak from death. No one dreams of what happens if something changes in the third timeline... yet.

Hopefully no one else is gonna have the ability the dream the future.  THat would be some kind of complicated complicated!  Although from what was shown to us and form previous eps, I was thinking them having dreams of parts of the certain events/situations.  You have a point that JC only saw or came in only in the part of HJ's dream that was altered already in the same way with WT.  On the other hand, It can be construed as one event as well and them dreaming pieces of it.  What do you think about this?

Tell me what you think about this @bebebisous33 @Visually-wandering @moodypie

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, nonski said:

It may have been all an act? He could have possibly poisoned the cats as well.

We can be certain tomorrow but I hope it is not about the dire consequences of changing the future.

from the preview the chef is deffinitely a murderer not had an accident that led to his brother's death!! 

12 minutes ago, cadymcbronzie said:

yeah I saw it!! he's a cold blodded murderer!! :blink: 

10 minutes ago, nonski said:

@sakura2016 for providing links to our newcomers.

===============

and thank you chingu and @uglypearl @cadymcbronzie for the live recap!! :wub: 

thank you @jeonghyang for the live-gifs :wub:, @xxPeepsxx for the translation!! :wub: and @Rania Zeid and @ilwoo_aein for the twitter and IG updates!! :wub: 

So, JaeChan can change HongJoo's dreams, and WooTak can change JaeChan's dreams. But no one can change WooTak's as yet. Technically, it was JaeChan who saved WooTak from death. No one dreams of what happens if something changes in the third timeline... yet.

ok that's bad!! I need them to dream of Woo Tak being in danger and save him!! I don't want my cutie to get hurt!! :( 

Yeah. But some people's mouth's turn upwards when they cry (like Lee YeonHee...) so I wasn't sure...

but his eyes were of pleased person who got what he planed for, he's acting sad but he's not!!

• Like 9

seriously. I got addicted with this drama. the story is one that I can't predicted what to happen the next. all the OST so far is so damn good. and I'm really can't wait for the next episode , the next release OST especially LJS's OST. :D

and for tonight's episode , I like the way JC grab or holding HJ's hand. simple but has a deep feel to HJ. and the way HJ wiped his tears with JC tie that's so funny but still feel romantic. :lol: seriously Suzy and LJS both of them is the best. :D:lol:

thank @nonski and @Berou for calling me every wed-thursdy :lol::D 

• Like 9